What's new

Best place to visit in London

Queen's market in green street. :D On a serious note going to Car Boot sale is a good experience in the morning, Plus you might grab some bargains.
Queen's Market is not a market in my opinion. Although I have spent most part of my life in UK near Green Street but I have only been there for 2-3 times I reckon.

Car Boot Sale is mostly the men's business, made a plan with my cousin to visit last Sunday but I couldn't wake up on time so he had to go with somebody else hahaha. He likes to visit Dunton Market in Essex

I live in London and I haven't been to some of those. :o:

I had some ideas before I started reading, you got most of them covered now.
Everytime I think of something I look back nd you've listed it.

Try Hampton Court Palace. They had tours there the last time I went which was almost 10 years ago now.
Royal Albert Hall maybe? Regents Park or St James's park. I like going to Hyde park, to the speaker's corner too.

Other then that, I'm out of places. Apart from the royal institution where famous folk give talks related to many political/economic/scientific issues/debates. They also have a small museum there, it's just off Green Park via the tube..

I've heard of whipsnade, a friend of mine has been pressurising me to go some time.
Yeah from your post I also got an idea of Churchill's War Museum but she apparently is not interested in Museums.

Royal Albert hall is a good choice but she isn't interested in theatres :(

I have never been to Hampton Court Palace and I have marked it amongst the top 3 list I have created

Queen's market in green street. :D On a serious note going to Car Boot sale is a good experience in the morning, Plus you might grab some bargains.
once they have two school going kids.. then queens market is good place to visit, for her alone. :o:
or southall.

I do that almost every Sunday I get the chance to at my local market. It's quite small.
And yeah, like Aether said, mostly guy stuff, not much for women.

@Aether :raise: Buckingham palace :dirol: go have tea there...
been there already

I guess she hasn't been inside of Buckingham Palace but it only opens for 2 months a year if my memory is correct and I believe it will be remain open in August and September.. not sure about July but definitely not in June if my memory is correct

I've heard of whipsnade, a friend of mine has been pressurising me to go some time.
ya.. quite good actually. It's not like one of those normal zoos. You can actually drive around in the whole park. & it's spread over a large area. Other than the wild life thing... there are enough shows & activities to enjoy. Worth trying once at least!

ya.. quite good actually. It's not like one of those normal zoos. You can actually drive around in the whole park. & it's spread over a large area. Other than the wild life thing... there are enough shows & activities to enjoy. Worth trying once at least!
That sounds similar to Longleat in Bristol.

Damn, I haven't done that either.

Before I opened this thread, I thought I'd seen London, all of it.
We often meet in Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford. Olympics Park is just behind it. I went to Olympic Park to watch one of the games during Olympics. After that went there couple of weeks ago alongside somebody else. I am sure she must have also seen Olympic Park as it is on the doors of Westfield Shopping Centre. So yes been there done that...

Back
Top Bottom