What's new

Best Hand Gun

I'm sure the father didn't intend to hand off a loaded gun to the kid. Loaded or not... guns shouldn't be near kids.

The dad should have read these rules before handing his gun to the little kiddo: especially Rules 8 and 9

4530a8fd9aa7a70111023d367d199348.jpg

In MHO the best gun that comes cheap is the Taurus 24/7 Pro in 9mm.. it has a suberp grip .. feels almost made for your hand.. handles well and with 17+1 cap has enough ammo!!

I would not like to pay 350k for a pistol in Pakistan that you can buy in the US for 1/3 or less.. its just plain stupid in my opinion.. but then.. shok ta koi mol nahi.. i rather buy 2,3 or 4 guns for that price!!!

In MHO the best gun that comes cheap is the Taurus 24/7 Pro in 9mm.. it has a suberp grip .. feels almost made for your hand.. handles well and with 17+1 cap has enough ammo!!

I would not like to pay 350k for a pistol in Pakistan that you can buy in the US for 1/3 or less.. its just plain stupid in my opinion.. but then.. shok ta koi mol nahi.. i rather buy 2,3 or 4 guns for that price!!!

i have that gun man.and price is 43000 RS.not 35000.:cool:

THE TRUSTY WEOPEN IS glock I LOVE IT ANY BODY TELL ME THAT IT COSST
2ND IS sig SAUER p229 A SMART PISTOL

Here is my take on the handguns. I do not like revolvers and find them sissy!

If I am a soldier in a theater of battle or war, I would like to have the Beretta 92FS or may be even the Glock 19 or FN Browning which are all 9mm pistols!

If I am in law enforcement or CQB, I would like to have the Sig Sauer P228 or P226. Period!

If I am in a secret agency or intelligence set-up, I can make do with the smallest of guns whatever the make but in 9mm or .32

I have fired the Israeli Desert Eagle (my cousin has it) the damn thing is TOO big and heavy to deploy! Though it looks nice in movies but practically its sucks big time!

Here is my take on the handguns. I do not like revolvers and find them sissy!

If I am a soldier in a theater of battle or war, I would like to have the Beretta 92FS or may be even the Glock 19 or FN Browning which are all 9mm pistols!

If I am in law enforcement or CQB, I would like to have the Sig Sauer P228 or P226. Period!

If I am in a secret agency or intelligence set-up, I can make do with the smallest of guns whatever the make but in 9mm or .32

I have fired the Israeli Desert Eagle (my cousin has it) the damn thing is TOO big and heavy to deploy! Though it looks nice in movies but practically its sucks big time!

92FS and P228 are better then Glock 17L But my point gose to Taruas PT-24/7 Pro.Because i'm using this one.it's also a 9mm Pistol.

Back
Top Bottom