Best Fighter Pilot

Mohammed Shamsul Haq

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
19109427-EEE7-46ED-B70A-8DD46023C9AB.jpeg
To All PAF past & present Pilots:
I am the Shams that most people are confused about.
Ex: Mohammad Shamsul Haq, sj (4 kills)

Now: ————-
Shams Chohaan
Retired.happy. Living in Edmond Oklahoma USA.

I left the Air Force as a good (junier) Pilot in PAF is not appreciated as a Instructor at the prestigious FLS.
I was the youngest ever teaching Fighter flying to my ex: instructors from Risalpur. The PAF did not accept the fact that I a junior sh•• was teaching them the fine art of fighter flying.Thus left PAF & joined PIA. Flew Twin Otter’s, F-27, B-707, B-720, B-747’s. During many flying episodes, i did instructor flying, crop dusting etc. Being fed up I left Pakistan for USA. Flew as a instructor on single/Multi Eng. A/C & as a ground instructor. Flew B-747 for Atlas Air, went to UK to fly a BAC 1-11 for a Saudi Sheik.
Delegated to Saudi Royal fleet & flew as BAC 1-11 instructor later joined and helped establish Saudi NetJets . On G-4.

Came back to USA to continue as a G-4 captain with NetJets till I fell sick & said goodbye to Aviation, after 43 years of unblemished flying career.
NO ONE DEAD OR ALIVE CAN BE THAT FORTUNATE AS A PILOT.

Shams A Chohaan. Sitara-e-jurat.
Ex: Mohammad Shamsul Haq.sj

Welcome to forum :pakistan:
Why did you change your name if I may ask?

Last edited:
View attachment 467539 To All PAF past & present Pilots:

Shams Chohaan

I left the Air Force as a good (junier) Pilot in PAF is not appreciated as a Instructor at the prestigious FLS.
I was the youngest ever teaching Fighter flying to my ex: instructors from Risalpur. The PAF did not accept the fact that I a junior sh•• was teaching them the fine art of fighter flying.Thus left PAF & joined PIA. Flew Twin Otter’s, F-27, B-707, B-720, B-747’s. During many flying episodes, i did instructor flying, crop dusting etc. Being fed up I left Pakistan for USA. Flew as a instructor on single/Multi Eng. A/C & as a ground instructor. Flew B-747 for Atlas Air, went to UK to fly a BAC 1-11 for a Saudi Sheik.
Delegated to Saudi Royal fleet & flew as BAC 1-11 instructor later joined and helped establish Saudi NetJets . On G-4.

Came back to USA to continue as a G-4 captain with NetJets till I fell sick & said goodbye to Aviation, after 43 years of unblemished flying career.

Welcome to the forum sir. You're a legendary Tail Chopper and a legend amongst PAF.....from what I've heard. PAF has had and still has its flaws, but they were more than fortunate enough to have you for your service which was seen in combat.

Shams Chohaan

Did you happen to know Michael Chowdry by any chance....the founder of Atlas Air...

Shams Chohaan

In which GDP course you were commissioned ?

Did you happen to know Michael Chowdry by any chance....the founder of Atlas Air...
Yes , unfortunately he died trying to prove something he was not, Allah Bless his soul. Yes I knew him & also flew 747 cargos for Atlas Air for some time before I went to UK to fly a BAC1-11 for a Sheikh.

Yes , unfortunately he died trying to prove something he was not, Allah Bless his soul. Yes I knew him & also flew 747 cargos for Atlas Air for some time before I went to UK to fly a BAC1-11 for a Sheikh.
He died flying a jet fighter trainer.I guess thats what you are trying to say

Hi Shams,

What 4 kills did you get?

And did you out-fly senior pilots? I always thought PAF was based on merit, but if you outflew them, why did they corner you out?

Hi Shams,

What 4 kills did you get?

And did you out-fly senior pilots? I always thought PAF was based on merit, but if you outflew them, why did they corner you out?
It is PAF....they have their flaws....every government organisation on this planet does...

It is not the glorified service that has been projected to be.....it has its mistakes that need to be worked on....

Back
Top Bottom