What's new

Best combat simulator game ever (((( lock on))))

100 missiles and 50 bombs and so on:rofl:. lock on is a real flight combat simulator my bro in this came fighter carry what the can in
reality

Some games are not meant to be real. They are meant to more FUN. I think those games have a bigger market

Has anyone played battlefield 2? That has to be one of the most realistic air/ground combat game ever built. its still played by millions of people.

I havn't played the new BF3 yet...but i heard the flying experience isn't that great on it.
BF3 is a great game bro but the fights and combat are arcade style loc on gives you the experience of real pilots in a fighter jet.
bf3 auto locks the target plus unlimited:cheesy: missiles fun but not close to reality.play lock on modern combat system
requirement is not much download from ******** for free :chilli:

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Some games are not meant to be real. They are meant to more FUN. I think those games have a bigger market
yes you are right bro in real combat simulator sensation is different and it feel great:smitten:

yes i have played ace combat 6 and hawx2 graphics are way better but games are arcade style no fighter in the world carry
100 missiles and 50 bombs and so on:rofl:. lock on is a real flight combat simulator my bro in this came fighter carry what the can in
reality
real world real missile range and radar just play the game you will know but you have master all the controls of the game to be
become an ace:enjoy:

Yar how is Hawx-2? I have played Hawx but hows Hawx-2 different? Any features you found better than Ace Combat 6 or Hawx etc? Tell me...

Yar how is Hawx-2? I have played Hawx but hows Hawx-2 different? Any features you found better than Ace Combat 6 or Hawx etc? Tell me...

much improvements in graphics but not much in the game new mission story you but both games are the same in the game play.
i have played the all the ace combat series both are good man to have ultimate experience you have to play in full details at 1080p

full mission in real time

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm i am gonna check this game out. Though by my experience with sh5 i know that these games tend to have pretty steep learning curve.

HAWX 2

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

cool video of Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm i am gonna check this game out. Though by my experience with sh5 i know that these games tend to have pretty steep learning curve.

Good luck have fun and tell me know how was you’re experience in the game.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Good luck have fun and tell me know how was you’re experience in the game.

been quite some time since i played a flight simulator game

The last one I played was A-10 Tank Killer

A-10_Tank_Killer_Coverart.png

Back
Top Bottom