What's new

Best combat simulator game ever (((( lock on))))

killerx

Reaction score
Lock on modern combat is the best combat simulator out there which ha large collection of fighter jets bombers much more you can setup a complete mission from anti ship fighter sweep bombing to what ever you want to do you can push the limits like real pilots to perform stunts game is easy to under stand if you know about American fighters and Russian fighters jets if you ha have good knowledge of radar modes and missile types. I recommend using joy stick any good on would work fine don’t forged to setup the keys.

Fly able jets in the game are following:-
American
F15C
A10 thunderbolt
Russian
Mig29A
Mig29C
Su27
SU33 naval version
Su25
Su25T

Automatic aircraft:
25 Russian AI controlled aircraft and 6 helicopters (MiG-23, MiG-25 (P, RBW), MiG-27, MiG-29 (A,S), MiG-31, Su-17,Su-25, Su-27, Su-30, Su-33, Su-34, Su-39, Su-24, Su-24MR, Tu-22M3, Tu-95, Tu-142, Tu-160, A-50, An-26, An-30, IL-76, IL-78, Mi-8MT, Mi-24 "Hind", Mi-26 "Halo", Ka-27 "Helix", Ka-50, Ka-52).

21 NATO AI controlled aircraft and 8 helicopters (A-10, F-14A, F-15C, F-16 (A,C), F-18(A,C), F-117A, F-4E, F-5E, S-3B, S-3R, B-1B, B-52H, E-2C, E-3A, C-17A, C-130, KC-10, Tornado IDS, Mirage-2000, AH-1W "Super Cobra", AH-64A "Apache", AH-64D "Longbow", CH-47D "Chinook", CH-53E "Super Stallion", UH-60A "Black Hawk", SH-60B "Sea Hawk", SH-3H "Sea King").

These are the fighters you can combat against in the game and are dam good watch the second
video you will know what i am talking about

Lock-On: Flaming Cliffs 2

Lock on flaming cliffs 1 and 2 are updates but you have I would recommend flaming cliffs 2 its crack is better and working :yahoo:

lockon_screen006.jpg

lomac%2010.jpg

all flyable fighters jets in the game

Lock-On-3.jpg

this game has many mods my request to any brother who can create an mod of jf17 thunder is does not matter computer controlled of players but the capability of the fighter should be fare in the game compared to the real jf17 thunder
good news santro is working on JF17 Game :chilli: cant wait to get my hands on it

Last edited by a moderator:
yap lock on flaming cliffs is an update there are two versions flaming cliffs 2 released in 2010 updated graphics and bugs are fixed
plus new missions game has really good graphics if you run it in nvidia 9800GT card and core i3 for really smooth game play.

damn that home cockpit looks serious. I want one if I could afford it!

yes you can if you have money and the equipment

but the game is the same can play with a good joy stick which has two sticks cost i think 50$

H40-0026-call03-mm.jpg

Flight Simulator is the best aircraft simulator. No combat aircraft though.

Flight Simulator is the best aircraft simulator. No combat aircraft though.

my friend is the best with the graphics and the game play is like simulator air forces use these days almost in think:coffee: .

An old classic from the DOS days that is still going strong

11957324.jpg

but not combat simulator yar last version was good but limited controls lock on gives full view of the cockpit and controls it see the guy with costum built cockpit really cool by the way he also made the ms flight simulator one
this good one eg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have anyone of you played Ace Combat 6 ? Graphics of that game are way better than this lock on thingy..

Has anyone played battlefield 2? That has to be one of the most realistic air/ground combat game ever built. its still played by millions of people.

I havn't played the new BF3 yet...but i heard the flying experience isn't that great on it.

Have anyone of you played Ace Combat 6 ? Graphics of that game are way better than this lock on thingy..
yes i have played ace combat 6 and hawx2 graphics are way better but games are arcade style no fighter in the world carry
100 missiles and 50 bombs and so on:rofl:. lock on is a real flight combat simulator my bro in this came fighter carry what the can in
reality
real world real missile range and radar just play the game you will know but you have master all the controls of the game to be
become an ace:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom