What's new

Best city to live in Pakistan

For a vacation, Naraan in Kaghan valley is a must provided you are an outgoing adventurous type.

To settle, apart from Islamabad, Abbotabad is very comfortable and Karachi has it's own spirit.

07-saif-ul-maluk-01.jpg

This image seems to be from Banff National Park in Canada, and not Jheel Saif-ul-Mulook.

Banff-National-Park.jpg

This image seems to be from Banff National Park in Canada, and not Jheel Saif-ul-Mulook.

Banff-National-Park.jpg

You are right, i was thinking where have all the trees come from (Edited), however Mahodand Lake in Swat looks similar.

Swat-Valley-Mahodand-Lake.jpg

Mahodand+Lake+Swat+Pakistan+9.jpg

I agree....Abbotabad is the best place to live in this world..:D

@Bobby, we also have a city called Gujarat.....without the bonfires. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wherever you've roots is best but for me, as an 8th generation Lahori, Lahore is the best. I love this city and you too might enjoy it but it's a very desi flavour, mate.

Banff-National-Park.jpg

i think some people have misunderstood some lake in canada with this lake in azad kashmir

Chitta-Khata-Lake-Shounter-Valley-750x450.jpg

they look strikingly similar

You are right, i was thinking where have all the trees come from (Edited), however Mahodand Lake in Swat looks similar.

exactly, this timbr mafia will eventually make this land scape barren

personally i have never been to other cities like lahore, islamabad, peshawar, i went to quetta though

it solely depends upon your where you wanna live, if you are used to urbanised cities like newyork, london, you like the hastle of the speedy pace of life then karachi is has same environment, if you like the scenery with urban area and a quiet life to pass your retirement i will recommend islamabad, if you are looking for others you can also try lahore, multan etc, but have never been there so no idea at all

quetta is also a nice relaxing place its basically a valley among mountains, it just needs to improve its security, but aside its a wonderful place to live

Swat-Valley-Mahodand-Lake.jpg

Mahodand+Lake+Swat+Pakistan+9.jpg

@Bobby, we also have a city called Gujarat.....without the bonfires. ;)

Improve your general knowledge...Gujarat is State not city.....Yes Gujarat is the best place to live for Hindu and Muslim...even your friend China admire Gujarat and Narendra Modi...

Last edited by a moderator:
Improve your general knowledge...Gujarat is State not city.....Yes Gujarat is the best place to live for Hindu and Muslim...even your friend China admire Gujarat and Narendra Modi...

$%#k Gujrat and ###k your Narendra Modi. We are discussing Pakistani cities here. :hitwall:

Acute comprehension problem...read again what i wrote......and yes i'm sure Muslims have many memories of Gujarat embedded in their psyche.

, we also have a city called Gujarat.....without the bonfires. ;)

I imagine Lahore to be quite beautiful for a visit.

But a newly built and modern city like Islamabad could be awesome for living!

OFF COURSE ISLAMABAD IS ONLY THE BEST CITY IN PAK TO LIVE IN PEACE N COMFORT N LIVE LUXURY LIFE OWESOME CITY BY ALL ASPECT's <3 One Day in SHA ALLAH i'll also make my home in islamabad <3

If you want to enjoy real desi food (the big ones like Nihari and Haleem) you need to go to Karachi.

Karachi is the second largest population in a city in this whole world.

And first largest of Muslim world.

Economic capital of Pakistan and generates most of the revenue for rest of country.

Beautiful beaches to go to along with other attractions and world class shopping.

Night life of Karachi is extremely famous, this is the city which never sleeps.

It is also known as "Uroos-ul-Bilaad" (City of Lights).

Not to mention it is the biggest city of Pakistan.

Only Shanghai, China has more population than Karachi.

Karachi is 7th biggest cosmopolitan in this world.

You will find people from everywhere and you can see Dog fight, Donkey race or a high-tech expo at the same time.

Go there now, its worth every penny :D

Back
Top Bottom