• Others (Mention Please)

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prop558

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After winning the Next Upcoming General Elections - who should be the best candidate for the role of CM Punjab ?...

Last edited:
All are nobodies and SMQ is better of in Fed government as FM

I have picked Omer Sarfaraz Cheema from the list because he seems to be very loyal to Imran Khan. I think in Punjab, loyalty will be more important than any other thing.

One other person is SHAFQAT MEHMOOD.
1651546213884.png

He is a good option because not only he is loyal to Imran Khan's principles, but also a former bureaucrat, who knows the in and outs of how the system works. The bureaucracy won't be able to fool him that easily.

I just want Shah Mehmood Qureshi to be the foreign minister as long as he is in government. Don't let him get close to any other position. He smells of establishment, and compromise.

For the governor i think parvaz elahi would be ok as pti will form collation in gujrat/kharian.

For Punjab:

Governor , Umar Sarfaraz Cheema.
CM, Pervez/Monis Ilahi (because of their political acumen and experience they can manage bureaucracy better, at the same time keep them as allies).

Ejaz Chaudhry & Mian Aslam Iqbal must be given responsibilities in Punjab as per their expertise.

I have picked Omer Sarfaraz Cheema from the list because he seems to be very loyal to Imran Khan. I think in Punjab, loyalty will be more important than any other thing.

One other person is SHAFQAT MEHMOOD.
View attachment 840323

He is a good option because not only he is loyal to Imran Khan's principles, but also a former bureaucrat, who knows the in and outs of how the system works. The bureaucracy won't be able to fool him that easily.

I just want Shah Mehmood Qureshi to be the foreign minister as long as he is in government. Don't let him get close to any other position. He smells of establishment, and compromise.

Shafqat mehmood isn't a strict individual. Punjab needs someone very strict

I think omar sarfaraz cheema would be a good option for CM in Punjab

Op created 3 polls in a row, so IK supporters post meaningless replies, "hawaai firing" over PTI leadership selection.

A clever attempt to divert the attention, and discussion on more important issues.

Someone who can handle baboos and media effectively, control over baboos is must for delivery and handling of media is must for optics. Lacking any of these will be failure.

PTI should look for someone with better management capabilities than anybody in this list .
PS. Q league always has potential to be a forward block for PTI. Never forget it was Q league which started black mailing PTI in center, long before MQM.

Can he stop people coming in?

I think the smart thing would be not have these electables going to polls on PTI tickets.

If he still goes for the electables then surely he learnt nothing.

it tells a LOT about the voter's mindset when a list have the likes of Shahbaz Gill, Fawad Chaudhry, Buzdar and Fayaz Chauhan but ignores the likes of Dr Yasmeen Rashid, in my opinion PTI has gems within the ranks it's just that IK is an idiot (and stubborn) when it comes to picking the right person for the right job

Back
Top Bottom