What's new

Best Biryani in KARACHI?! & Horse Riding on Pakistani Beach

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I've been to Karachi FOUR TIMES NOW, and I still haven't found the perfect biryani! Maybe that will finally change in this video? On this trip, I got a chance to experience a side of Karachi I'd never seen before. Going horse riding on the beach at sunset, walking into abandoned buildings along MA Jinnah Road and encountering a few surprises along the way.

it used to be Student ( Sadar Branch ) but their quality is now not as good as it used to be .. Darbar offers a nice little spicy taste but again not always .. so i will say its a constant hunt for us Karachi people for Perfect Biryani who can keep it Perfect after sometime as well .

it used to be Student ( Sadar Branch ) but their quality is now not as good as it used to be .. Darbar offers a nice little spicy taste but again not always .. so i will say its a constant hunt for us Karachi people for Perfect Biryani who can keep it Perfect after sometime as well .

Exactly student biryani has lost its taste, Darbar is good along with Karachi biryani and ALLAHwali biryani.
I have also heard there is a famous madni biryani near Nagan chowrangi which is the most spiciest one in Karachi (full time paseene churwa de), never tried it.

Exactly student biryani has lost its taste, Darbar is good along with Karachi biryani and ALLAHwali biryani.
I have also heard there is a famous madni biryani near Nagan chowrangi which is the most spiciest one in Karachi (full time paseene churwa de), never tried it.

Tried Karachi Biryani but their best is Haleem , never been to AllahWali Biryani , and its been long time i have been to Nagan Chowrangi ..there is a new place open near my house called " Kaashif Foods " i heard their biryani is good, will try it soon .

Tried Karachi Biryani but their best is Haleem , never been to AllahWali Biryani , and its been long time i have been to Nagan Chowrangi ..there is a new place open near my house called " Kaashif Foods " i heard their biryani is good, will try it soon .

Try that you will not regret, its one of the best beef biryanis i ever had.
My father told me that in 2002 a iraqi airline pilot refused to fly his plane not until he gets to eat student biryani :D That shows how much student biryani was famous back then.

Try that you will not regret, its one of the best beef biryanis i ever had.
My father told me that in 2002 a iraqi airline pilot refused to fly his plane not until he gets to eat student biryani :D That shows how much student biryani was famous back then.

I have seen huge lines for People buying Biryani from Student ( Sadar ) branch , they were like Rock stars in Karachi Biryani industry .

I will still favor the student Biryani, Karachi Biryani is not consistent in it's taste , Kolachi at Du darya some times offer best food, salt N paper village offer good food, their fried batair is the best, Usmania is best for roasted lamb leg and pomfret , for mehari Zahid is good, and please don't wonder in the abandoned buildings at MA jinah road ,specialy seabreeze plaza they are long declared dangerous for living,

I've been to Karachi FOUR TIMES NOW, and I still haven't found the perfect biryani! Maybe that will finally change in this video? On this trip, I got a chance to experience a side of Karachi I'd never seen before. Going horse riding on the beach at sunset, walking into abandoned buildings along MA Jinnah Road and encountering a few surprises along the way.
@Moonlight @Zibago @PakSword @Hell hound @Mentee @BHarwana @Tps43

Eva is a "gem", no question about it.Kudos bhai

Indeed,,,,,,,I am still pissed at the actions of chairman NAB Pakistan Javed Iqbal for unfairly reprimanding this gem.Kudos bhai

Lol yes. But someone told him that we need this image and he retracted. The only way to fight hybrid war is to promote your soft image.

Back
Top Bottom