What's new

Best 2011 World Cup video by Pakistan

world cup must come to pakistan, it needs more then any toher nation..

Nice video! We in South Asia really do take cricket very seriously don't we? :D

agar koi yee kheta ki Pakistan ki RUUH ko zinda karne ke liye cup jitna hai...desh ko ek sath karne ke liye cup jitna hai...tho khuda ki kasam ..ye cup Pakistan ko hi lejana chaheyeee... BUT reputation ke sawal pe cup lene ki baat.. ye baat thik nahi..

Really amazing... loved the video/song - you will like this song only if you watch this video

Incredible work........Zaki thanks for posting it man.:):cheers:

With that sad episode of Amir,Asif and Salman,i had made my mind they the all are playing with Pakistan,just for dollars and money:Trying to malign the name of our country unknowingly for financial benefits.I had made my mind that i won't watch them again,won't pray for them either.

But the current situation that our country is facing,Cricket is one great force to turn this tide towards success, remember the 1992 and the era of 90's???

I just pray and it's my wish like all other 18+ crore Pakistanis,that we do play the WC final this time and win it....This time we have back against the wall & everything is piled up against us.So, all they need is our support and prayers.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sri Lanka's participation would actually help build confidence in other teams too.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be Honest- We should not make our expectation too High- The more higher we take it- the more harder we are going to fall- Its just a world cup- if we play well- we gonna win it- if not- then we did not deserve it yet- Simple as that-
Do not think for a second that we deserve this world cup because we have gone through a lot of hardship in the past- It does not work like that- We have to earn it- To be a champion- we'll have to play like a champion- and win that Cup-

To be Honest- We should not make our expectation too High- The more higher we take it- the more harder we are going to fall- Its just a world cup- if we play well- we gonna win it- if not- then we did not deserve it yet- Simple as that-
Do not think for a second that we deserve this world cup because we have gone through a lot of hardship in the past- It does not work like that- We have to earn it- To be a champion- we'll have to play like a champion- and win that Cup-

you are right but exceptions are allowed for us because we are the most unpredictable team in the world and we are not like minnows who might be ignored like that. We were one of the most dangerous team in the world, we are one of the most dangerous team in the world and we will Insha'Allah remain one of the most dangerous team in the world. Hopefully at number 1 :)

Back
Top Bottom