What's new

Beretta ARX-160 for Pakistani SWAT teams.

Sir bara acha question poocha hain ap ney. Please allow me to explain:

Thank you for asking, yes the picture if of SINDH Police SSU. SSU has a SWAT and a VIP protection unit, the picture is of SWAT members.

To answer your question

1. SSU members are selected from within "fresh entry" non service, Sindh Police Elite Force.
2. Sindh Police Elite Force and SSU have separate budget, which is not the case with Elite Police or ATS
3. Sindh Government spent 2Billion Rupees to set up SSU: Rs2b splurge by Sindh police weighs heavily on its officers – The Express Tribune
3. Punjab Police Elite Force Budget for 2014-2015: is a paltry Rs892.374 million : Punjab budget 2014-15: Police, Rescue and Prisons – The Express Tribune

Now consider the following:
SINDH

Population of Karachi 23.5 million Estimated
Land Mass: 3,527 sq km
SSU Strength: 1,435

PUNJAB
Population of Punjab: 80 Million Estimated
Land Mass: 79,284 sq mi
Elite Police Force (Punjab) Strength : 5,775
Budget: 892 Million ( Just for Elite Force, Punjab Police has a separate budget of Rs81.68 billion)

ISLAMABAD
Population of Islamabad 2 Million
Land Mass: 906 sq. km
ATS/CRT: *Reserved
Bravo Commando Strength:1500
Budget 4Billion rupees ( This budget is for the whole of Islamabad Police, not just for ATS)
---

And now, why I believe ATS/CRT Islamabad is the best Police CRT in Pakistan:
1. Only Police Unit trained in Fast Roping via Heli by SSG
2. The grand daddy of counter terrorist police units in Pakistan, NS first personal ELITE were trained by ATS instructors BTW
3. The first civilian Police Unit in Pakistan to be trained by the SSG, FBI, DOJ, French/German CT Units, BATFE
4. It was the Islamabad Police ATS range that was used in WARR
4. Some visual aids for your persuasion:
View attachment 185309 View attachment 185310 View attachment 185311 View attachment 185312 View attachment 185313 View attachment 185314 View attachment 185315 View attachment 185316
^ THIS PHOTO HAS WEAPONS USED BY US INSTRUCTORS AND NOT STANDARD ATS ISSUE!
Sorry to Say but every time its SSG Zarrar Unit which has to come in to solve the situation these so called ATS are total disaster

Politicians Protection Force! SSG still uses old US abandoned M4s and you give these jokers SCARs? Seriously?

care to elaborate please??

What's the use of 5 kinds of weapons for 200-400 indivduals?
It makes me sick that you guys think that looking cool and having good weapons is the only key to success.
I know officers who still prefer the AK to the M4! Making posses is all that our Police+SSU+ whatever shit that there is left is full of!
lol are u serious??

care to elaborate please??

lol are u serious??
You really think that the bulk of the M4s that we receive are brand new out of the box? These are the ones used by the US troops in different operations and refurbished.
And yup am pretty darn serious!

Islamabad CRT is well geared, masla sara Paisa ka hain. As the old saying goes, Cash is King!

Bhai ji... What about the newly raised CTF .. Read an article couple of days ago where the reporter was warning that this experiment (hastily raised force) may become another warden and junior warden rola ? And how the cops were facing disciplinary issues co the educated "corporals" being paid 75k don't show respect to the average cop.... Are those guys any good ? Why duties are they going to be assigned too? Protecting VIPs like Elite force etc?

Also check out this guys badges :

image.jpg

Koh Paima,diver,glider etc... Dawn report says he's from Sindh Police?

You really think that the bulk of the M4s that we receive are brand new out of the box? These are the ones used by the US troops in different operations and refurbished.
And yup am pretty darn serious!

Those are brand new... Have seen the newly issued ones myself.

Bhai ji... What about the newly raised CTF .. Read an article couple of days ago where the reporter was warning that this experiment (hastily raised force) may become another warden and junior warden rola ? And how the cops were facing disciplinary issues co the educated "corporals" being paid 75k don't show respect to the average cop.... Are those guys any good ? Why duties are they going to be assigned too? Protecting VIPs like Elite force etc?

View attachment 195924

He is form the UNIT raised by SINDH to protect VVIP political mafias

Sorry to Say but every time its SSG Zarrar Unit which has to come in to solve the situation these so called ATS are total disaster
Zarvan bhai i beg to disagree with you here - I believe that this has more to do with political / bureaucratic crap then cleaning up the mess - going by the history most of the major Terror attacks where there had been a stand off, were on Military installations, hence SSG was sent in ----
Did we call SSG in Islamabad High Court attack? or did MI personnel when came under fire near Raiwand call in the SSG ---it was Police that took the lead - though it is different matter how competent they were and how well they performed - it was not all that of a disaster----
During Karachi airport attack, the Operation was led by ASF & Rangers - it was later when SSW arrived -----
Coming to my final point - these days all lot of intel based raids are being conducted (by IB & ISI) and the teams are Elite police & Rangers - I have not heard of any Fkup yet (may be there has been)

View attachment 195924

I said BULK! SSG is not only Zarrar, They operate using old M4s if you doubt me then check the pics of AM most operate the M4 with ANPEQ-2A one which has been phased out by the US. Only after American exodus did we get the 15A.

He is form the UNIT raised by SINDH to protect VVIP political mafias

Muaf kar dai Bhai SSU isn't just protection group/squad ... Read RescueRangers post.

And even if he is from SSU .. What's up with the patches? Since when did cops start going those courses.

Zarvan bhai i beg to disagree with you here - I believe that this has more to do with political / bureaucratic crap then cleaning up the mess - going by the history most of the major Terror attacks where there had been a stand off, were on Military installations, hence SSG was sent in ----
Did we call SSG in Islamabad High Court attack? or did MI personnel when came under fire near Raiwand call in the SSG ---it was Police that took the lead - though it is different matter how competent they were and how well they performed - it was not all that of a disaster----
During Karachi airport attack, the Operation was led by ASF & Rangers - it was later when SSW arrived -----
Coming to my final point - these days all lot of intel based raids are being conducted (by IB & ISI) and the teams are Elite police & Rangers - I have not heard of any Fkup yet (may be there has been)
I agree to you on many points what I am saying is we need at least 30000 SWAT force with one command with 3000 each based in Lahore Quetta Karachi Islamabad and Peshawar and 1000 each in every major city equipped with helicopters and Snipers and best Guns and trained buy SSG Zarrar Unit

I said BULK! SSG is not only Zarrar, They operate using old M4s if you doubt me then check the pics of AM most operate the M4 with ANPEQ-2A one which has been phased out by the US. Only after American exodus did we get the 15A.

Whatever floats your boat buddy.

P.S : RR is an instructor with ATS guys... So he knows much more abt this stuff than you.

Hes SSU - SIndh Police and I believe just as Punjab new CTD (where Senior personnel are former military) he too is a Military guy
Makes sense.

Whatever floats your boat buddy.

P.S : RR is an instructor with ATS guys... So he knows much more abt this stuff than you.
Well I operate with these SSG gentlemen in ops so maybe I also may know a few details mate.

so your whole idea is based on the fact that just because we are using phased out Pointer / laser - our M4 are old?? - one messed up logic that is ---

Well I operate with these SSG gentlemen in ops so maybe I also may know a few details mate.
hazoor welcome to forum and enjoy the stay -
aur yahan adhi awam hi ssg aur agency walon ke saath roti khaati hai ---woh tension na lein

so your whole idea is based on the fact that just because we are using phased out Pointer / laser - our M4 are old?? - one messed up logic that is ---

aur yahan adhi awam hi ssg aur agency walon ke saath roti khaati hai ---woh tension na lein
It was an example, I am not doubting the SSGs professionalism in anyway, what I said was that these jokers get SCARs because they have to protect few politicians? And why do need a shotgun for? Are they going to go for hostage rescue? Do they have a breacher?
And regarding your second statement I would love to clarify it in pm if you want that is if you doubt my integrity.

Sshhhh shiji Sb operates with SSG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom