What's new

Beretta ARX-160 for Pakistani SWAT teams.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Beretta ARX-160 is being bought for the Pakistani SWAT teams. If it will become a standard issue platform or not remains unknown.

10393765_614621695350312_5647060403618904902_n_censored.jpg

Beretta ARX-160 is being bought for the Pakistani SWAT teams. If it will become a standard issue platform or not remains unknown.

View attachment 185178
Post pictures we need a 30000 SWAT Force trained by ZARRAR COMPANY OF SSG and people for that force should be picked from entire Pakistani Population

Looks elegant as always. But did Pakistan have any SWAT team.?

Are you sure these folks are indeed Pakistani Police and not some movie?

Is this newly developed SWAT team or just renamed an old force?

I think that Pakistan is going to launch new force which will perform counter-terrorism operation in urban areas
because some people are criticising military operations in urban areas

View attachment 185178
Lalay that is not some Counter Terrorist force but SSU Sindh - Special Security Unit, tasked with the Vip Security in Karachi, and i wouldnt be surprise with them carrying ARX, as these guys pack some heavy gear anyway, one of the best tactical gear i have seen among SWAT teams in Pakistan....@rescueranger why is that not all teams are brought to the same standard in terms of gear??? Whenever i see these guys they are fully loaded, lock and loaded, proactive and high speed movements, but i cannot say the same for Punjab Police Elite

The Patch on left chest is a giveaway

Post pictures we need a 30000 SWAT Force trained by ZARRAR COMPANY OF SSG and people for that force should be picked from entire Pakistani Population

that is a very good number mate ........ and that too SSG wow amazing ...............pakistan is heading in right direction .

Lalay that is not some Counter Terrorist force but SSU Sindh - Special Security Unit, tasked with the Vip Security in Karachi, and i wouldnt be surprise with them carrying ARX, as these guys pack some heavy gear anyway, one of the best tactical gear i have seen among SWAT teams in Pakistan....@rescueranger why is that not all teams are brought to the same standard in terms of gear??? Whenever i see these guys they are fully loaded, lock and loaded, proactive and high speed movements, but i cannot say the same for Punjab Police Elite

First time seeing this unit.

and VIP security, says it all haha!

First time seeing this unit.

and VIP security, says it all haha!
Once you see our chacha nikka(cm sindh) and our beloved billo rani surrounded by a team of these guys you will understand why these guys are all that muscle.

Once you see our chacha nikka(cm sindh) and our beloved billo rani surrounded by a team of these guys you will understand why these guys are all that muscle.

Yeah they do have alot of muscle on them...thats why i thought they were from a movie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom