What's new

Beretta ARX-160 for Pakistani SWAT teams.

no body is doubting anyone, and i didnot mean to say it sarcastically but actually a fact --- anyhow lets forget that
let me clarify to you, in Sindh Police SSU, they have two teams, One being VVIP and other is SWAT, hence as you pointed out the breacher will require the shotgun - it is same as DHS - US where you have SS Police (Guarding the building / venue ) & you have the Protection detail --- I hope I have clarified the confusion --.

Perhaps you are refering to the new low that we may have received from US, that has been issued to Elite Police as well, but as far as the Older lot goes they were new

That's what I said. M4s in the SSG before the new lot were very far and few mostly being with the Zarrars. But after the new lot now you mostly see SSG with M4s.

Special Security Unit (SSU) is the most prestigious and highly qualified fighting outfit of the Elite Commando Unit of Sindh police. The unit caters for the security of the Head of the state and vital installations in the country.
We very proudly cherish the establishment of SWAT group of Special Commandos who are especially tactically trained with latest modern techniques and equipment with latest armaments / gadgetries. SSU meets the International standards of Counter Terrorism trainings and is prepared to fight against terrorists and capable of conducting special operations against criminals with precision, accuracy and professionalism.
SSU is providing fool proof security to the VVIP’s at vital installations resultantly with no untoward security incident occurred since its establishment. SSU acts under the slogan of PROUD TO PROTECT.
The creation of SSU is a step forward towards modern Policing which is an exemplary outfit for Pakistan Police.
That's what it says on their official site, don't think they have a hostage rescue team.
And what's the use of having the same weapon caring two calibers in the same unit?
And following is the beauty that we operate with? Don't you think we deserve SCARS, M4s or the sexy M416s? :pakistan:

Attachments

• 11015935_10155267247560385_231702738_n.jpg
    11015935_10155267247560385_231702738_n.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
It was an example, I am not doubting the SSGs professionalism in anyway, what I said was that these jokers get SCARs because they have to protect few politicians? And why do need a shotgun for? Are they going to go for hostage rescue? Do they have a breacher?
no body is doubting anyone, and i didnot mean to say it sarcastically but actually a fact --- anyhow lets forget that
let me clarify to you, in Sindh Police SSU, they have two teams, One being VVIP and other is SWAT, hence as you pointed out the breacher will require the shotgun - it is same as DHS - US where you have SS Police (Guarding the building / venue ) & you have the Protection detail --- I hope I have clarified the confusion --.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you are refering to the new low that we may have received from US, that has been issued to Elite Police as well, but as far as the Older lot goes they were new

That's what it says on their official site, don't think they have a hostage rescue team.
And what's the use of having the same weapon caring two calibers in the same unit?
haadh hai yar --- my break is about to be over aur namaz bhi parhni hai ---so short on time ----
thing is, the guns are different & caliber are same - 5.56 x 45 ----
one is M4 and the other two are ARX, if you operate with SSG and have used M-4 then you would know the issues with M-4 and cleaning issues (DI), and as stated on Second page that SSU has a huge budget hence they procured the best weapon in the industry- being a small team they don't have to worry about high cost - and we are not talking about a military that we are going to face logistical issues ---- haun samjh aye???
and SSU is seperate from Sindh Police Anti Terrorist Squad

let me clarify to you, in Sindh Police SSU, they have two teams, One being VVIP and other is SWAT, hence as you pointed out the breacher will require the shotgun - it is same as DHS - US where you have SS Police (Guarding the building / venue ) & you have the Protection detail --- I hope I have clarified the confusion --.

haadh hai yar --- my break is about to be over aur namaz bhi parhni hai ---so short on time ----
thing is, the guns are different & caliber are same - 5.56 x 45 ----
one is M4 and the other two are ARX, if you operate with SSG and have used M-4 then you would know the issues with M-4 and cleaning issues (DI), and as stated on Second page that SSU has a huge budget hence they procured the best weapon in the industry- being a small team they don't have to worry about high cost - and we are not talking about a military that we are going to face logistical issues ---- haun samjh aye???
and SSU is seperate from Sindh Police Anti Terrorist Squad

Actually I misstook the 1st and 3rd weapon for SCAR-H and L both. They look of different calibers longer barrel and different magazine profile not so sure though. But am pretty sure that the other one is a AR-15 from Stag arms not an M4.
Whatever the reason maybe still a bloody wastage of funds on just style. Probably could have done the same job using less money and just using the M4. If you act like an insan and clean your M4 regularly they donot create any problems.

Sshhhh shiji Sb operates with SSG.
Wow! Never thought it would be that difficult to understand never mind forget I said that!

Sorry to Say but every time its SSG Zarrar Unit which has to come in to solve the situation these so called ATS are total disaster

Sir, if you ever get some time to speak to a Zarar Coy operator, preferably an officer do ask him about how he would rate people like Inspector Akmal and ASI Khursheed, these guys were good enough to provide inner cordon security to some very important people (and NO i don't mean Pakistani VIPs) also they have been trained by Zarar Coy in Fast roping and Heli operations by the same.

Masla paisey aur chain of command ka hain.

Also check out this guys badges :

View attachment 195924

Koh Paima,diver,glider etc... Dawn report says he's from Sindh Police?

^ This guy!

LOL, so now is working for Sindh police! Chalo yar, who am I to kick someone's rozee. Allah is ko kush rakhey!

He is an Ex Army operator but those badges, seriously doubt it!

^ This guy!

LOL, so now is working for Sindh police! Chalo yar, who am I to kick someone's rozee. Allah is ko kush rakhey!

You have three end terms (Leaves of 1 month) in PMA and if you don't do it over there then there is a 95% chance that you can't do it after Passing Out because the vacancies are very limited.
Even in PMA you can't go in all three terms but rather in the 2nd and 3th end terms for a course. Now doing one course is necessary but most cadets don't go for the second time.
So being able to do PG, Diving and Sailing is really fishy! Plus also the fact that insignia of Sailing is not to be worn outside PMA that is you can wear it as cadets but as officers you do not.
But I am impressed that he has got the order right!

Sir, if you ever get some time to speak to a Zarar Coy operator, preferably an officer do ask him about how he would rate people like Inspector Akmal and ASI Khursheed, these guys were good enough to provide inner cordon security to some very important people (and NO i don't mean Pakistani VIPs) also they have been trained by Zarar Coy in Fast roping and Heli operations by the same.

^ This guy!

Well than we should form 40000 SWAT forces and give them under Army

^ This guy!

By Ex army operator, does it mean SF operator or a regular bloke with some specialized skill set like that of LCB guys

Back
Top Bottom