What's new

BEML chief Natarajan suspended for trying to influence Tatra investigation

janon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
BEML chief Natarajan suspended for trying to influence Tatra investigation

Remember his belligerent appearance on TV, threatening to sure VK Singh if he did not apologise? Looks like he will have to do so from jail - in addition to his suspension, he is also being prosecuted for cheating, criminal breach of trust, and falsification of accounts in the same joint venture case.

^^^
Hold your horses there janon. Right now the charge is only him trying to influence the investigation. The others are still being investigated. There is too much confusion about what is happening here. Till today, it is not clear if the outgoing army chief is a hero or villain.

Maybe but there are a range of charges against Natarajan which have starte surfacing, so no matter VK Singh hero or not this guy is messed up and I would like to see him rot in jail...

^^^
Hold your horses there janon. Right now the charge is only him trying to influence the investigation. The others are still being investigated. There is too much confusion about what is happening here. Till today, it is not clear if the outgoing army chief is a hero or villain.
dude i know beml for whole life and one of my relative a close one works at BEML he said today there was a celebration in beml just because he got suspended and u have no idea what all the internal politics and harassment in the name of this CMD the management does and more over what ever Gen VK Singh said is 100 % true

Minus one idiot @as is a good news :)

why suspend ??? Just releave him from the charge. We don't need someone there who influence anything than production :)

Minus one idiot @as is a good news :)

why suspend ??? Just releave him from the charge. We don't need someone there who influence anything than production :)
this is a permanent suspension which means sacked. the new one has taken the post.

BEML employees celebrate Natarajan’s suspension

The news of suspension of BEML CMD VRS Natarajan on Monday sparked celebrations among the company’s employees. While many distributed sweets, others welcomed the news by bursting crackers.

BEML employees were seen distributing sweets and bursting crackers at BEML Soudha here. At the company’s rail coach unit, employees burst crackers and raised slogans against Natarajan.

Welcoming the suspension, Krishna Reddy of BEML Employees’ Union said, “All the employees are happy. We were waiting for this moment.”

Expressing happiness over the CBI’s recommendation to suspend Natarajan, KS Periyaswamy, an advocate and a shareholder of BEML said, “It is the victory of the media which wrote about the illegal activities of Natarajan. I request the CBI to arrest Natarajan immediately and dismiss BR Subramanya Reddy, chief general manager (legal) for manipulating records.”

N Hanumanthappa, president of All India SC, ST, BC and Minorities Welfare Associations, termed the government’s action as late. “Natarajan has harassed many employees of the BEML, especially those from SC, ST and BC communities. We have been demanding that the government transfer him to some other company and probe into his illegal and corrupt activities,” he said.

TS Aswathnarayana, president of BEML Ex-employees’ Sangha, said the suspension proved that ultimately the good prevailed over the bad. He said the government should have suspended Natarajan long ago in the interest of BEML, one of the Navaratna companies.

BEML employees celebrate Natarajan’s suspension - Bangalore - DNA

I read that in nineties Tatra truck deal had 80% TOT which was never used by Natarajan. This guy is a shame.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom