What's new

“Belt and Road” initiative | Pakistan pastoralist strives to be a promising truck driver

Adam WANG SHANGHAI MEGA

Reaction score
Country
China
“Belt and Road” initiative | Pakistan pastoralist strives to be a promising truck driver
CCTV 04-25 09:31
https://m.haiwainet.cn/ttc/3542185/2019/0425/content_31544596_1.html?tt_group_id=6683640153853919752
Pakistan's Thar Desert region is scarce in resources and has poor natural conditions. It is one of the poorest areas in Pakistan. Local residents generally rely on grazing for a living and barely make a living. In 2016, the 19th Bureau of China Railway undertook the construction of the Tar Coal Mine, and the surrounding villagers became The main force of coal mine work, life has become richer.

At 6 o'clock in the morning, Mutrabu wore overalls with the workers, put on a hard hat, and lined up to accept the task of the day. Then, he and his fellow workers took the ferry bus to the working place, the open pit mine in Tal 2, Pakistan.

Here, trucks with fixed numbers are parked neatly. Mutrabu finds his own truck, conducts security checks on the inside and outside, carefully scrubs the vehicle's mirrors and windshield to ensure safe driving. These safety work is a compulsory course for more than 100 coal mine truck drivers such as Mutrabu.

1556155954509613,w_480.png

Mutrabu, truck driver of open pit mine in Tal 2, Pakistan: I remember coming to work on the first day. When I didn't wear a helmet and walked to the truck, my master stopped me and told me that I must wear a helmet. Life is more important than everything else.

The Thar Desert region is scarce in resources, with an average temperature of more than 50 degrees in summer and poor natural conditions. It is one of the poorest areas in Pakistan. The local residents generally rely on grazing for a living, and they are associated with cattle and sheep. “Put the baby” Mutrabu didn’t even see the car until he came to the mine to become a truck driver, not to mention driving the truck safely.

1556155968363386,w_480.png

Zhang Xiaojun, site manager of open pit mine in Tal 2, Pakistan, China Railway Corporation: Our mine is the first large open pit mine in Pakistan. These (local) drivers have never seen these vehicles, so we have at least one of them. Monthly safety training.

The Taal mine covers an area of 9,000 square kilometers and has a coal reserve of about 175 billion tons. It is the largest coal field discovered in Pakistan so far. In April 2016, China Railway 19th Bureau Mining Investment Co., Ltd. began to enter the site to undertake the mining and construction of coal mines. Since then, training technical talents and solving local employment have also been listed in the work schedule of the 19th Bureau of China Railway.

Mutrabu said that when he came to apply for it, the surrounding villagers generally believed that this was an adventurous choice. Everyone suspected that a "legten sheep" that has never been seen in a car can drive a huge truck. However, after discussing with his family, Mutrabu still had the courage to spend 12,000 rupees with another fellow in the village, about 600 yuan to go to the driving school near the Pakistani capital to learn the truck driving, and then returned to the Tar Coal Mine to apply.

Now, Mutrabu is already an excellent truck driver at Tar Coal Mine. He can earn 35,000 rupees a month, about 1700 yuan in income, and jump from an ordinary "leading sheep" to become a wealthy village. People.

1556155983495348,w_480.png

Mutrabu, truck driver of open pit mine in Tal 2, Pakistan: When I got my first income, I bought gifts for my family, bought new clothes for my children, and bought household items, my mother and wife. The whole family is very happy.

In the village of Mutrabu, the thatched cottages where the herdsmen lived, Mutrabu once lived in such a house. Now, he has already lived in two brick houses, with motorcycles parked in the yard and TV sets in the house. Although the facilities in the house are still rudimentary, it is already very wealthy compared to the thatched house. Mutrabu said that his little dreams are gradually being realized. Next, he wants to realize a bigger dream.

1556155996311697,w_480.png

Pakistani Tal 2 Block Open-pit Coal Mine Truck Driver Mutrabu: I want to go to China to see this friendly brother country, I also dream of maybe working in China in the future.

1556156026102776,w_480.png

In the past three years, Tal Mine has trained more than 800 local employees. Many of the surrounding villagers have become the main force of coal mine work like Mutrabu. At present, the coal resources excavated by Taal Coal Mine have been used for power generation several kilometers away.
https://m.haiwainet.cn/ttc/3542185/2019/0425/content_31544596_1.html?tt_group_id=6683640153853919752
“一带一路”|巴基斯坦“放羊娃”变身卡车司机
央视网 04-25 09:31

塔尔沙漠地区资源匮乏,自然条件恶劣,是巴基斯坦最贫穷的地区之一;当地居民普遍靠放牧为生,勉强维持生计;2016年,中铁十九局承担塔尔煤矿的建设,周边村民成为煤矿工作的主力,生活变得富裕起来。

早上6点天刚亮,穆特拉布就和工友们一起穿好工作服,戴上安全帽,排队接受这一天的任务布置。然后,他和工友一起乘坐摆渡大巴前往工作地点——巴基斯坦塔尔二区块露天煤矿。

这里,整齐划一地停着排有固定编号的卡车。穆特拉布找到属于自己的卡车,里里外外对车辆进行安全检查,仔细擦洗车辆反光镜和挡风玻璃,确保自己能够安全驾驶施工。这些安全工作,是穆特拉布等100多名煤矿卡车司机每天要做的必修课。

1556155954509613,w_480.png

巴基斯坦塔尔二区块露天煤矿卡车司机 穆特拉布:我记得第一天来上班,当我没戴安全帽走到卡车旁,我的师傅拦住我,严厉地告诉我必须戴上安全帽,生命比一切都重要。

塔尔沙漠地区资源匮乏,夏季平均气温超过50度,自然条件恶劣,是巴基斯坦最贫穷的地区之一,当地居民普遍都靠放牧为生,与牛羊为伍。“放羊娃”穆特拉布在来到煤矿成为卡车司机之前,连汽车都没有见过,更不用说安全驾驶卡车。

1556155968363386,w_480.png

中铁十九局巴基斯坦塔尔二区块露天煤矿现场经理 张晓军:我们这个矿是巴基斯坦第一个大型露天开采煤矿,这些(当地)司机从来没见过这些车辆,所以我们对他们进行了最少1个月的安全培训。

塔尔煤矿面积达9000平方公里,煤炭储量约1750亿吨,是巴基斯坦迄今发现的最大煤田。2016年4月,中铁十九局矿业投资有限公司开始进场,承担煤矿的开采施工。从此,培养技术人才、解决当地就业,也列上了中铁十九局的工作日程。

穆特拉布说,当初自己前来应聘,周围村民普遍认为这是冒险选择,大家怀疑,一个连车都没见过的“放羊娃”,如何能够驾驶体型庞大的卡车?但是,穆特拉布和家人商量之后,还是鼓起勇气和村里另一位老乡花费12000卢比,约合600元人民币去巴基斯坦首都附近的驾校学习了卡车驾驶,然后回到了塔尔煤矿参加应聘。

现在,穆特拉布已经是塔尔煤矿一名出色的卡车司机,他每个月能够赚取35000卢比,约合1700人民币的收入,从一名普通的“放羊娃”跃身成为村里的富裕人家。

1556155983495348,w_480.png

巴基斯坦塔尔二区块露天煤矿卡车司机 穆特拉布:当我拿到第一份收入,给家里人买了礼物,给孩子买了新衣服,家里也买了生活用品,我的妈妈和妻子,全家人都很高兴。

在穆特拉布的村庄,遍布牧民居住的茅草屋,穆特拉布曾经也住在这样的房子里。而现在,他已经住上了两间砖房,院里停有摩托车,屋里买有电视机。尽管屋内设施依然简陋,但相比茅草屋生活,已经很是富裕了。穆特拉布说,他的小梦想都在逐渐地实现,接下来,他想实现一个更大一点的梦想。

1556155996311697,w_480.png

巴基斯坦塔尔二区块露天煤矿卡车司机 穆特拉布:我想去中国看看,看看这个友好的兄弟国家,我还梦想也许以后能在中国工作。

1556156026102776,w_480.png

3年来,塔尔煤矿培训当地员工800余人次,许多周边村民都像穆特拉布一样成为了煤矿工作的主力,目前,塔尔煤矿挖出的煤炭资源已经用于几公里外的电站发电。

Some overseas pak elites or smarter *** would question how China has taken advantages from cooperation projects in Pakistan.

Some overseas pak elites or smarter *** would question how China has taken advantages from cooperation projects in Pakistan.
You think they are those brainwashed men are still pakistanis?
China is helping PAK build infrastractures for durable economy development,I recently read reports that PAK would be no more a country on shortage of electricity,but I guess this is not good thing for oversea people to see.
Why China and PAK have so good relationship?
China,a communist party country, should has 0 friend ,should fail and should ollapse soon enough!What happened to those dog eater Chineses,TRUMP do somethings to stop CHINA.
HAHAHAHAHA:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::china::pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom