What's new

Being treated worse than animal in Tihar Jail, claims IM co-founder Yasin Bhatkal

A hindu is a hindu, becoming a congressi does not cease his hinduness
A muslim is a muslim, becoming a terrorist does not cease his muslimness

You hammer head slave of hindus never forget what the same hindus did to you hammer heads in 1984 , I hope they will repeat another episode with you hammer heads in near future
You hammer head slave of Arabs never forget what the same Arabs did to you hammer heads in past , I hope they will repeat another episode with you hammer heads in near future

A muslim is a muslim, becoming a terrorist does not cease his muslimness

You hammer head slave of Arabs never forget what the same Arabs did to you hammer heads in past , I hope they will repeat another episode with you hammer heads in near future

Again the same copycat :lazy:

You hammer head slave of hindus never forget what the same hindus did to you hammer heads in 1984 , I hope they will repeat another episode with you hammer heads in near future

Why are you dragging religion in this discussion...I am a Muslim and I say he deserves it.....

The bombs that his group planted not only killed Hindus but also Muslims and Christians etc etc.....

I hope Indian governments puts him out of his misery pretty soon (after extracting all info of course ) ....

I am saying still thats not enough.He need some extra waterboarding.

He should get the same treatment what Indian constitution gives a criminal. if he is to be killed he must be killed. We are not our US or any/all of neighbours to torture them or get rid of our anger on any one. Let that difference be there and we not become like them. If court convicts him to be hanged let them help him get rid of his irritations at the earliest

These bastards are very Hippocrates. They think that they have a license to kill innocent people but if they are caught, others should behave nicely with them and give them good food.

He should get the same treatment what Indian constitution gives a criminal. if he is to be killed he must be killed. We are not our US or any/all of neighbours to torture them or get rid of our anger on any one. Let that difference be there and we not become like them. If court convicts him to be hanged let them help him get rid of his irritations at the earliest

I do not think that any extraordinary worse treatment is given to them. If he expects birayani and sweet in jail, he can not be provided with that.

Last edited:
That is what he will get. End result will be per constitution. But it is the people in jail who do things per their wish. They can't be stopped. Imagine a situation, you are going to feed to someone who have killed lot of fellow Indians. Would you like to treat him well? Only a very very professional would do that. Someone who does not let feelings overpower work. Indian are kind of emotional people.

These things tend to take Hindu, Muslim angle but he killed people from all religions. Many Innocent muslims suffered because of him.

That is what he will get. End result will be per constitution. But it is the people in jail who do things per their wish. They can't be stopped. Imagine a situation, you are going to feed to someone who have killed lot of fellow Indians. Would you like to treat him well? Only a very very professional would do that. Someone who does not let feelings overpower work. Indian are kind of emotional people.

These things tend to take Hindu, Muslim angle but he killed people from all religions. Many Innocent muslims suffered because of him.

any one who killed any one in the world is to be hated.. not just because he killed Indians.. But if its my job to feed him, i better do my job with due diligence. All hindus christians muslims, pakistanis or arabs etc etc i know personally are my frenz and because i was born in India and my nation has issues with other nations i cannot hate an individual. Our armed forces don't kill during wars because of any hatred to any individual. Its our duty to our nation.

same way we cannot torture any one who is in our jails because of hatred to him. feed him like others and help him get what indian constitution says is his right. if we start beating up people cos we think some one has done wrong, they why do we have a justice system. we can do justice in the streets, and become like nations who do those.

I hope he doesn't drop the soap if he hasn't already....or maybe he should :D

Back
Top Bottom