What's new

Beijing to take 'measures' if market economy rights are denied

@Shotgunner51 can you please warn or ban the Indian randomradio troll for derailing this and other FE threads
This is not CDF where your kind of mentality killed that forum. You may or may not agree with his argument, but the SUBSTANCE of his rebuttals is at least on a par with the opening post and that is what you have to address.

Maybe you can tell your Chinese friends to raise their standards first.

When I made that post I didn't expect anything from the usual crowd. Most of them aren't even mature, forget knowledgeable.

I thought there would be other Chinese members worth their salt on the board, but it appears they don't exist.

Not worth lpostin
I'm sure you've been here long enough to know that referring to a Chinese member using the phrase "50 cents" is right on the guidelines for a negative rating.

That's always the final, cheapshot, personal attack they resort to whenever they got cornered into the dead end of an alley like a cowering cat.

Its gives away their helplessness.

This is not CDF where your kind of mentality killed that forum. You may or may not agree with his argument, but the SUBSTANCE of his rebuttals is at least on a par with the opening post and that is what you have to address.

An entertaining sight to see both randomradio n you jerking each other off

Last edited:
Let's just impose higher taxes on imports from countries like the US and Japan.

One can always find reasons,justifications or even "excuses" for doing so.

And Let's see whose market end up bigger.:D:enjoy:

That could be great. Hope India joins the party too. Trade favors Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom