What's new

Beijing slams rough justice for Chinese woman slapped by Philippine immigration official

If she's being unruly handcuff her,What's the point of slapping her?

china didnt teach her to respect the security regulation, especially immigration and airline secure? she not allow to illegal working there, she turn mad. that all

We should do a trade. We drill anywhere we want, and for each oil rig we set up, a Chinese at the airport gets slapped. Judging from the Vietnamese reactions, they would be very satisfied by such a deal.
This Chinese women did not comply local laws who will have to pay dearly for her unruly action.
China does not comply international laws who will have to pay dearly for its unruly action.
How do the Chinese respect laws?

china always replace the definition. inside china shoot any suspect just by calling them terrorists without care about their gender. does china not know air secured regulation? immigration? those would be more strict than regular rule. the anti authority criminal same

There is a reason why the Phillipines are known as a place of robber and pirate. You go there, you deserve to get beaten or kill. I have no sympathy for it.

what you did to Uyghurs women and kids much more terrible.

There is a reason why the Phillipines are known as a place of robber and pirate. You go there, you deserve to get beaten or kill. I have no sympathy for it.
Then dont go there, Chinese is not welcomed . Still remember Hong Kong bus incident and Taiwan boat got shot ??:pop:

Then dont go there, Chinese is not welcomed . Still remember Hong Kong bus incident and Taiwan boat got shot ??:pop:
You speak a lot for Pinoys. Are you one? She is not there for vacation, she is there to teach and work. If we are not welcome, then Pinoys are not welcome to visit our country.

You speak a lot for Pinoys. Are you one? She is not there for vacation, she is there to teach and work. If we are not welcome, then Pinoys are not welcome to visit our country.
Enemy of our enemy is our friend , so VN -Phil r friend now. They dont need and dont want any Chinese now. So , Go home , u r not welcome :pop:

Enemy of our enemy is our friend , so VN -Phil r friend now. They dont need and dont want any Chinese now. So , Go home , u r not welcome :pop:
We impose strict tourism to Phillipines. Again, she was there to work. You don't need to say it. I would personally not visit Philippines or work there even if I got pay handsomely.

We impose strict tourism to Phillipines. Again, she was there to work. You don't need to say it. I would personally not visit Philippines or work there even if I got pay handsomely.

She want to earn money from Phillipines by distributing Chinese language and culture,
but that's what she lack of ... the culture ... btw, she is illegal immigration

Whoever bite and slap the local authorities ... did they say to her "make yourselft at home" ?

Thursday, 08 May, 2014, 11:25am

A screengrab shows the 'rough treatment' of a Chinese woman identified as Jiang Huixing. Photo: Weibo

From this grab, it looks like the Chinese chick is swinging on the Filipino.

Back
Top Bottom