What's new

Beijing residents blame government for flash flood deaths

Chill out false falgger!

If you are Korean what do the words on the pictures say (stating from the top)!

seoul-flood-03.jpg

If you are south korean, you SHOULD know this:

2011_Seoul_floods

Just chill out you false flagger!
Bro, forget south Korea. We all know that it isn't normal state. Only a waste of time talk with them

@ korean! you leave the scene to avoid exposure as soon as I posted #60!

More pics SOUL FLOODING 2011 - A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY!

dp286460.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

dp286462.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

dp286464.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG
WHAT DO THE WORDS ON THE ILLUMINATED ROAD SIGN SAY?

dp286465.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

dp286466.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

dp276372.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

dp276377.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

Bro, forget south Korea. We all know that it isn't normal state. Only a waste of time talk with them

the problem is that person is NOT " Korean " as claimed by the flags! that person is vicious, wicked and as malicious as terrorists planting immense hate against China, and inventing severe animosities between China and our neighbours on PDF

I personally know several S Koreans and they do not behave 1% like that!

I request the MOD to ban this FALSE FLAGGER permanently!

I hardly see any INDIANS participating in this thread, why pull us in where we do not belong.
and please read my earlier comments. In reality there are a lot of INDIANs like me who see CHINA as a champion of development and hard work.
I should say that you have a hate feeling towards us as do many INDIAN PDF members
yes I agree with your intentions, in fact you want to be an Chinese agent in near future...
if INDIA is not prepared to save its Tamil citizens (fisher men) who get murdered in the hands of SL Navy and there is ample chance that educated youth like me will become agents of CHINA against the GOI.

To the contrary I know about China inside out, including all the dirty secrets that Chinese nationalist posters do not want you to know.

Humility is the solid foundation of all virtues, so please don't be arrogant enough to say that you know every single dirty secret...makes you sound like a peeping tom. First concentrate on your own country, as growth is slowing down and mind your own business.

London doesn't have this kind of flooding and pollusion that Beijing has

I was born in London, so I would certainly know the difference of comparison of Beijing and London....youtube videos will only get you so far.

The difference is that the ROK is a developed country, while China is a 3rd world country.

All great empires rise and fall, your country has had good growth through the last 2 decades, but you have hit your peak, and now its the Chinese turn, as it was seen in the 14th century.

That's not what happened when they battled the last time.

First get North Korea back before looking at China...but then again you wouldn't want that as 11,000 missiles are pointed at Seoul. You can't even beat an army that is equipped poorly. By the way China spanked Vietnam.

No offence, but the Vietnamese army will be utterly destroyed by the Chinese....it would hardly be any contest. They said that
Carthage was impregnable and that no army of this world could scale its walls....that myth was put down by the Romans. So that Iron fortress will quickly turn into dust when those Chinese guns descend upon them
Original Post By Green Bullet

No offence, but you apparently do not know how many times China fought against Vietnam.
the number is 17!
Pls go and ask your Chinese friends who won and who lost in these encounters.
I really hate talking a possible confrontation between the two countries. Let us go back to the negotiation table and find a solution. As long as talk continues...

PLA Chief of General Staff meets with Vietnamese counterpart

F201204171525562893286253.jpg

Gen. Chen Bingde, chief of the General Staff of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA), holds a welcoming ceremony for Senior Lieut. Gen. Do Ba Ty (R), chief of the General Staff of Vietnam People’s Army, in Beijing, capital of China, on Apr. 16, 2012.

dont BS! Talking about arrogance and barbaric, tell it to indians and the whites; and now this is infectious to S koreans and vietcongs. Dont spread the disease to our Pro-One-China bros in Taiwan!

that was Taiwan some decades ago! You wont get anywhere better if China does not step in providing assistance for your economy!

Yep, u're right. Firstly, Taiwan used to be an authoritarian regime like China. That's why we have a lotta sympathy for u Chinese ppl. Secondly, I am wondering what would happen to your country's economy and your ppl if hundreds of thousands of Taiwanese businessmen withdraw their investments totalling over 1 trillion dollars in China?

Without trillion dollars of investments from Taiwan, China would go back to stone age and over 50 mil Chinese workers would lose their jobs.

Yep, u're right. Firstly, Taiwan used to be an authoritarian regime like China. That's why we have a lotta sympathy for u Chinese ppl. Secondly, I am wondering what would happen to your country's economy and your ppl if hundreds of thousands of Taiwanese businessmen withdraw their investments totalling over 1 trillion dollars in China?

Without trillion dollars of investments from Taiwan, China would go back to stone age and over 50 mil Chinese workers would lose their jobs.

You are Taiwanese? LoL At least try to learn some basic facts about the country before you try to pretend you're from there.

You are Taiwanese? LoL At least try to learn some basic facts about the country before you try to pretend you're from there.

In fact, you're the person who lack common knowledge about both China and Taiwan. We are mostly Han but not called Chinese.

I'm a patriotic warrior, fighting for my beloved country Taiwan, a land of democracy, liberty and freedom.

I envy your patriotism but you still haven't tell what do you call yourself in Chinese other than Taiwanese and your compatriots across the Strait. I also read on another thread you call Chinese 'yellow perils', and it makes us very confuse about your real identity. Can you elaborate that?

I envy your patriotism but you still haven't tell what do you call yourself in Chinese other than Taiwanese and your compatriots across the Strait. I also read on another thread you call Chinese 'yellow perils', and it makes us very confuse about your real identity. Can you elaborate that?
u're Chinese and I'm Taiwanese. We're both Han but from 2 different countries.

Back
Top Bottom