What's new

Beijing residents blame government for flash flood deaths

Which Korea? Korea or South Korea?

The one in their imagination.
South Korea called them대한민국大韩民国,use the word 대Great in their country name. BUt the truth is that they are a small country.
North Korea's Slogan is that they are building their country into a 강성대국 Strong and prosperous big country. But the truth is that their country is not strong, not prosperous and not big.
South and North Korean have this in common- having big month.

China is a third world country because it is a developing economy with a totalitarian regime that brutally crushes any demand for democracy and freedom.

then S. Korea can't be even called a country,cause it can not indepedently exercise its foreign policy and virtually are still under US occupation.

then S. Korea can't be even called a country,cause it can not indepedently exercise its foreign policy and virtually are still under US occupation.

Korea as a country never experience independance from major powers. and this will goes on and on. this is their destiny no matter how hard they try to change/masturbate this truth.

I am from HK so I will give you my perspective as a Hong Konger.

I feel that democracy works best for countries that are already developed. Not for developing countries like China.Let's look at some democracies in the "developing" world: Nigeria, Sudan, Columbia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, etc.

In fact, China has by far the best economic performance in the developing world. My city as well (Hong Kong) has a very good economic track record, and we have never been a democracy either.

Once we reach a higher stage of development, then I think it will be good to start political liberalization, but I don't think we should ever have Western-style multi-party democracy. We will build our own system.

Well said CD, democracy does'nt work for countries with real literacy rates of 30 to 40%. you need at least a literacy rate of 95%+ for the Democracy to take root and flourish. I think Democracy is an overrated political system.

then why millions of S.Koreans came to China to live,that's the very reason in Beijing we carried severe crack down on illegal immigrants and main targetting group are S.Koreans.why these many Koreans are living in China if Korea is such a good place to live?

there are hunderd of thousands of S.Korean in Beijing Wangjing district, lots of Korean rests and shops```

in short the South are b*tches of U.S and the North are the b*tches of China

Not to live, but to work as expats and study language.

I dont know how they study language by breaking China's laws?

in 2011,a totally of 54,120,000 foreigners entered China,top 10 countries are:1韩国(Korea) ,2日本(Japan),3俄罗斯(Russia),4美国(US),5马来西亚(Malaysia),6 新加坡(Singapore)、7越南(Vietnam)、8蒙古(Mongolia)、9菲律宾(Phi lippines)、10加拿大(Canada)

the number of those who violated Chinese laws,top 5 countries:

1韩国(Korea)、2美国(US)、3加拿大(Canada)、4俄罗斯(Russia),5日本(J apan)

]in China on the internet you can say whatever you want to say,[/B]...

Is it true?
even speaking on political topics? without fearing consequences? That´new for me.
Western media report different.

Is it true?
even speaking on political topics? without fearing consequences? That´new for me.
Western media report different.

power of the internet,China has the biggest online population in the world.anything which angers people will bring down some top leaders swiftly.

power of the internet,China has the biggest online population in the world.anything which angers people will bring down some top leaders swiftly.
exactly right. with internet we can bring down corrupt officer even he has high position.

and in normal life in shanghai. if we have problem we can write directly to chef of police or chef of traffic police.It is very useful.
myself have tried several times. (because of my traffic ticket)really good.

That´s a big improvement for all of the people in China!
Glad to see China is making itself into a society based on laws.

I am from HK so I will give you my perspective as a Hong Konger.

I feel that democracy works best for countries that are already developed. Not for developing countries like China.

Let's look at some democracies in the "developing" world: Nigeria, Sudan, Columbia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, etc.

In fact, China has by far the best economic performance in the developing world. My city as well (Hong Kong) has a very good economic track record, and we have never been a democracy either.

Once we reach a higher stage of development, then I think it will be good to start political liberalization, but I don't think we should ever have Western-style multi-party democracy. We will build our own system.

I dont think democracy is even good for developed countries. Just look at the Euro zone and the mess of the economy of United States.

The dissent would've be removed from Internet and the protesters could've been put into prison.

I can understand the people of Taiwan. I know, you are very skeptic about the mainland China. The Taiwan Chinese don´t want to give up their freedom.
My last health checkup led me to a Chinese doctor. She insisted being called as Taiwanese. Asking for reasons, she said amongst other things mainland Chinese were mostly arrogant and barbarous.

Back
Top Bottom