What's new

Beijing residents blame government for flash flood deaths

I can understand the people of Taiwan. I know, you are very skeptic about the mainland China. The Taiwan Chinese don´t want to give up their freedom.
My last health checkup led me to a Chinese doctor. She insisted being called as Taiwanese. Asking for reasons, she said amongst other things mainland Chinese were mostly arrogant and barbarous.

dont BS! Talking about arrogance and barbaric, tell it to indians and the whites; and now this is infectious to S koreans and vietcongs. Dont spread the disease to our Pro-One-China bros in Taiwan!

The dissent would've be removed from Internet and the protesters could've been put into prison.

that was Taiwan some decades ago! You wont get anywhere better if China does not step in providing assistance for your economy!

It is time for the Chinese people to revolt and overthrow the commies. Fight for your freedom!

it is time for PDF to do some actions on false flaggers!

It is time for DPRK to overthrow the lapdogs of the Empire to the south of the border!

Surely it is. Still a 3rd world country.

you country of origin is a 4th world

- Brazil(Brazil's status is ambiguous, but most still classify Brazil as a developing country)
- South America
- India

a list of failing or failed regimes

All the benefits of growth has been taken by the rich and powerful, while ordinary Chinese languish in poverty.

China is not alone. Worse or similar cases happening in india, s korea, usa ...

China is a developing country. and this will last a very long time.

I have confidence this kind of flooding wont happen for too long in leading cities of China! Good time for a massive upgrading for even better infrastructures. This is a rare once in every 60-year kind of flooding. Not many cities in the world could have avoid it! And the flooding is happening in similar or worse fashions in rok, japan, thailand ...

Which Korea? Korea or South Korea?

Korea is still in a stage of civil war.

dont BS! Talking about arrogance and barbaric, tell it to indians and the whites; and now this is infectious to S koreans and vietcongs. Dont spread the disease to our Pro-One-China bros in Taiwan!
...!

No BS. Pls go to Taiwan and ask the people on the street, if they want to unite with China!
Few say yes without pre-condition. Other few can accept and trust the words of China about one country two systems. The majority chooses remaining the status quo: two China´s.

No BS. Pls go to Taiwan and ask the people on the street, if they want to unite with China!
Few say yes without pre-condition. Other few can accept and trust the words of China about one country two systems. The majority chooses remaining the status quo: two China´s.

dont BS! the unification is not like cooking instant noodles. for those who want to get away from the Mainland, no one is stopping them emigrating to whatever place they like or even to live with indians and vietcongs for the rest of their lives!

dont BS! the unification is not like cooking instant noodles. for those who want to get away from the Mainland, no one is stopping them emigrating to whatever place they like or even to live with indians and vietcongs for the rest of their lives!
I hardly see any INDIANS participating in this thread, why pull us in where we do not belong.
and please read my earlier comments. In reality there are a lot of INDIANs like me who see CHINA as a champion of development and hard work.
I should say that you have a hate feeling towards us as do many INDIAN PDF members

India is not really China's enemy,but Vietnam is.a war with India is very unlikely but a war with Vietnam is almost a certain thing.

This threat relates to an internal issue in China. However it´s really funny to see that some Chinese members draw a possible confrontation with Vietnam.

Ok.

If both parties fail to find a solution on negotiating table, and the situation worsens in the South China Sea, then a war between Vietnam and China is very likely.

Vietnam wants peace and coexist with China. But if China wants an armed confrontation, it will get it!

It will be a huge challenge for the Vietnamese army, but we are confident being capable to defeat China. In order to be better prepared to a possible Chinese aggression, like the north border to China, Vietnam is currently turning its entire coast to an "iron fortress".
Again, it´s hard for VN to fight alone against China due to imbalance of power, VN will need support from all of friends and allies.

It will be a huge challenge for the Vietnamese army, but we are confident being capable to defeat China. In order to be better prepared to a possible Chinese aggression, like the north border to China, Vietnam is currently turning its entire coast to an "iron fortress".
Again, it´s hard for VN to fight alone against China due to imbalance of power, VN will need support from all of friends and allies.

don't know where you get that confidence,and you will fight alone,no one will help you,dont count on others,you get this and you face it alone.

Go ask the Taiwanese on the street? That's a cop out statement, since you make a claim the onus is on you to bring proofs.

Taiwan's main opposition party, previously known for its anti-China stance, on Wednesday vowed to improve ties with Beijing following a setback in January presidential elections.

The Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) announced it will set up a China affairs division to "show its goodwill" as a first step towards promoting relations with China.

"The division will observe and understand China in a continuous and comprehensive fashion and will also allow China to get a better understanding of the DPP," party chairman Su Tseng-chang said in a statement.

"The DPP expresses its goodwill and hopes to interact with China in a confident and active manner... and looks forwards to better developments between the two sides," he said.

Taiwanese voters in January reelected President Ma Ying-jeou, endorsing the Beijing-friendly policies he has pursued since he took office in 2008.

Since the vote, leading DPP members have debated if it needs to adjust its China policy, in part to reflect Beijing's fast-expanding regional and global influence.

China and Taiwan have been ruled separately since the end of a civil war in 1949, but Beijing still claims sovereignty over the island and has vowed to bring about reunification even if it means war.

Taiwan's DPP eyes better China ties | Bangkok Post: news

With the DPP changing its sentiment toward China, the cross strait unification between two brothers is imminent. A good news for all Chinese people world wide.

No offence Korean, but you seem to know squat about China, and you seem to have a racists attitude against Chinese. I went to Beijing and it is a tremendous city, maybe not as good as Chengdu because food is better there, but its modern enough to compete with
cities such as London. The difference between SK and China is clear as daisy in this article. They are growing as a economy while you are slowing...its hard to digest but its reality.

South Korea growth slowest since 2009 - FT.com

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...nment-flash-flood-deaths-4.html#ixzz21kTuuatS

No offence, but the Vietnamese army will be utterly destroyed by the Chinese....it would hardly be any contest. They said that
Carthage was impregnable and that no army of this world could scale its walls....that myth was put down by the Romans. So that Iron fortress will quickly turn into dust when those Chinese guns descend upon them.

No offence Korean, but you seem to know squat about China
To the contrary I know about China inside out, including all the dirty secrets that Chinese nationalist posters do not want you to know.

you seem to have a racists attitude against Chinese.
Of course. All Koreans are racist toward Chinese.

I went to Beijing and it is a tremendous city, maybe not as good as Chengdu because food is better there, but its modern enough to compete with cities such as London.
London doesn't have this kind of flooding and pollusion that Beijing has.

The difference between SK and China is clear as daisy in this article.
The difference is that the ROK is a developed country, while China is a 3rd world country.

No offence, but the Vietnamese army will be utterly destroyed by the Chinese.
That's not what happened when they battled the last time.

All men know (except south Korea) that South Korea is a watch dog of U.S. in the world
U.S. Threw a bone to it a while ago, let it bark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found my friends around feel sickened when they heard "South Korea".

Please forgive my unreasonable

To the contrary I know about China inside out, including all the dirty secrets that Chinese nationalist posters do not want you to know.

Of course. All Koreans are racist toward Chinese.

London doesn't have this kind of flooding and pollusion that Beijing has.

The difference is that the ROK is a developed country, while China is a 3rd world country.

That's not what happened when they battled the last time.

Chill out false falgger!

If you are Korean what do the words on the pictures say (stating from the top)!

seoul-flood-03.jpg

If you are south korean, you SHOULD know this:

Heavy rainfall in South Korea in late July 2011 triggered a series of flash floods and landslides that killed at least 49 people[1] by July 27, leaving a total of more than 77 dead or missing.[2][3] On July 27, the number of killed rose further to 69.[4] The floods occurred primarily around the national capital Seoul and nearby Siheung regions. At least 86 power outages followed the landslides, affecting 125,000 people by July 27. Over 11,000 South Koreans were forced to evacuate.[5][6]

2011_Seoul_floods

Just chill out you false flagger!

Back
Top Bottom