What's new

Beijing reaches out to Delhi to safeguard its interests

You would shoot down an American drone? Do you expect anyone to believe that?

You didn't even do that when they killed 25 PA soldiers.

If Government really wanted to then yes but they don't, only thing is lacking is the will to do if, capability is there.

The drone strikes are limited to Waziristan so Government is ok with it allowing it to target militants. As far as killing of 25 PA, military should have replied but Government and military leaders acted despicably, this proves my point they allow it. If they didn't truly allow it they would meet it with force for PR reasons they publicly condemn it that's it.

Though hopefully you realize you were wrong and you know little about the issues in Pakistan. You were naive enough to take the Government's 100th condemnation.

I thought you would prefer A1kaid's comment that China is "pathetic" because we are "pleading" to India. :lol:

Economy growth, and military are two different thing. Any form of talk or partnership which is in align to both sides economic growth and bringing in stability in the region are always welcome.

We modernised our army to safeguard our economic growth and peace living, not the other way round like our western neighbour.

Can we get back on topic now and put aside the childish comments now, before both of you get banned ?

None of these meetings mean much without Pakistan as it has shown in the failed talks in Qatar, Germany, Saudi Arabia and France have shown, just more show.

Reality is the Taliban are going to be the apart of the future of Afghanistan, second extremism to all of Xinjiang is overblown it is mainly it in the poorer southern area's which is getting funding to rid the problem.

Lastly Russia, Iran and some other players will back ANA in the event the government in Kabul falls so it is back to square one.

one word........"wow"
such intelligence at a tender age.....

The gentlemen you responded to claims to have served in American army where veggie Hindus do not share a glass of water with Muslims out of hatred and where Hindus purposely call Quaran as Koran to insult the muslims. I wonder what regiment of American army would be hosting such clowns.. Another thing, his constant use of vegies, veg biryani indicates that he must be a helper to cook in the army canteen..

There is nothing in the whole exercise for anyone to take offense. China is right in acting in its interest and it is a welcome move.. Looking forward to more co-operation between India and China. I believe both the countries have lot to offer to each other and I think with a regime change in India (under Modi leadership) the co-operation between the two is going to increase..

There is nothing in the whole exercise for anyone to take offense. China is right in acting in its interest and it is a welcome move.. Looking forward to more co-operation between the two countries. I believe both the countries have lot to offer to each other and I think with a regime change in India (under Modi leadership) the co-operation between the two is going to increase..

mate do not say regime change ( Iran hates 'regime change' phrase, you know what i meant :P)

wao such an interesting game our neighbours are having ..
so like IS it kinda trika RUSSIA, CHINA, INDIA ? against who ? indirectly Pakistan ?
man i am addicted politics , and that what we have PURE POLITICS.
well, Pakistan has its own moves, like mentioned in article that Pakistani support to talibs, but those moves will corner Us for sure.
I always believe that there is no term like "FRIENDS FOREVER" in international politics.. so is the case with Pak-Saudi and in current scenario Pak-china. CHina is using Pak against India. so as Pakistan needed support which we are getting from china to tackle india and US in few cases in UN.
thats called "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" ... but hell yeah i am a bit scared now, of this current scenario .. Plus Pakistan cant afford India sitting in Kabul and Jalalabad and playing with us on two borders. we need to stand on our own feet first, without that we cant talk to america, china or russia on equal level ..

The gentlemen you responded to claims to have served in American army where veggie Hindus do not share a glass of water with Muslims out of hatred and where Hindus purposely call Quaran as Koran to insult the muslims. I wonder what regiment of American army would be hosting such clowns.. His constant use of vegies, veg biryani indicates that he must be a helper to cook in the army canteen..

you can't be serious man....I am laughing like hell...hahaha..anyway how about veg pulao?? Or kashmiri veg pulao?? Hahaha

wao such an interesting game our neighbours are having ..
so like IS it kinda trika RUSSIA, CHINA, INDIA ? against who ? indirectly Pakistan ?

Don't try to read too much and don't try to see monster in everything. The collaboration is for both countries own interests and for betterment of Afghanistan. Nothing to do with Pakistan and I don't think Pakistan need to worry about it..

Finally China and India are kissing each other , as i wanted. From the beginning when i joined pdf, i wanted
1.China-India increased cooperation ( started now)
2. Pakistan-India cooperation (lets see)
:D

It is bound to happen one day...Beacuse we can not change our geography...

Back
Top Bottom