What's new

Beijing reaches out to Delhi to safeguard its interests

I think A1Kaid is not representing Pakistanis Point of view which is very brotherly with China.

Yes China and Pakistan are close partners, problem is with Chinese Dragon.

I can understand that A1kaid hates China, and makes fun of our achievements, for example saying that we "faked" our space mission, or that Chinese people are nothing but slave labor.

But what I CAN'T understand... is how can he keep sucking up to America when they are bombing Pakistan day and night with drones.

How am I sucking up to America? Give one example. Other wise shut up.

I think A1Kaid is not representing Pakistanis Point of view which is very brotherly with China.
I Agree and the article which he is getting played by is very Baised towards claiming that pakistan sponsers terrorism in china or taliban does its the other way around its the northern aliance which does that and India is in bed with them, where china is showing concerns is that they wanna know indian stance on northern alliance and would it help them to do what they are doing in Balochistan
Plus ttp talibans are not the same as the real Talibans which are only fighting in afghanistan against northern alliance and NATO and when Nato Leaves it will still have ITS SPecial forces present their which is what CHina is Concerned about

I can understand that A1kaid hates China, and makes fun of our achievements, for example saying that we "faked" our space mission, or that Chinese people are nothing but slave labor.

But what I CAN'T understand... is how can he keep sucking up to America when they are bombing Pakistan day and night with drones.

He can hate us, but why is he supporting America bombing his own country and people?

He can hate us, but why is he supporting America bombing his own country and people?

Okay I think I figured out the problem you either cannot read or you have bad comprehension. Telling you reality about drone strikes in Pakistan isn't sucking up, fact is Government allows it many Pakistanis know this. Drone strikes are limited to Waziristan as Government has ordered. If you can't understand that then just stop hitting the reply button, because as I said before you don't understand the issues.

Just 5 minutes ago you were justifying the American drone attacks on your own country. :rolleyes:

I didn't justify it, see you can't read and comprehend that's the problem. It's Pakistani Governmet that authorizes it I personally am against the use of foreign drones.

I'm very sorry I even bothered to discuss this with a diminutive mind such as yourself.

I think we as a Pakistani nation understands the damage from India from Afghanistan though terrorist groups in Pakistan.Now they are trying to disturb relations between Pakistan and China.

Check it out A1kaid, you are even willing to use 2 year old articles in order to put China down and suck up to America. :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...orld-changing-lives-global-2.html#post3856052

And you can't say it is factual either, since I proved your source was wrong and China is in fact the top manufacturing power. Not your dear America.

You only consider us as cheap and slave labor. Not like your dear America.

Check it out A1kaid, you are even willing to use 2 year old articles in order to put China down and suck up to America. :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...orld-changing-lives-global-2.html#post3856052

And you can't say it is factual either, since I proved your source was wrong and China is in fact the top manufacturing power. Not your dear America.

Answer the question. Where did I justify drone strikes as you claimed. Now you're trying to divert the issue because you have no evidence. People like you who make false accusations deserve to be banned from this forum.

I see you're @ss kissing up to the Indians now. You're an Indian apologist advocating China build ties with India, that makes you an Indian lover. From now on I will call you Chindian . You also advocate China expand economic ties with India disrespect to southern Tibet. Sad how you have become a tool of India and selling out your country's interest to foreigners.

How much did they pay you?
insulting & abusive post
really very unbecoming of a Jr.think tank

post reported

@Chinese-Dragon
i apologize for any inconvenient, Pakistan fully respects Chinas security concerns, the view of the above quoted poster does not in anyway represents that of Pakistan's

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro your are wrong dont call them that
Your are just being attracted to the Smell OF VEG BIRYANI that the INdian author Cooked in this Article in oP, India Does not have anything in Afghanistan where they can cause trouble is through northern aliance in china which is in power in afghanistan right now because of the ethic tajiks and others among them and Pakistan wont talk to india because they dont provide jack **** in terms of supply route and stuff if us sanctions Pakistan on IRan deal Pakistan will block all supplies to Afghanistan and the Local government and the SPecial forces wont be able to handle the people and civil war will break out and and INDIAN investment will be lost

one word........"wow"
such intelligence at a tender age.....

Answer the question. Where did I justify drone strikes as you claimed. Now you're trying to divert the issue because you have no evidence. People like you who make false accusations deserve to be banned from this forum.

LOL it was only a few minutes ago. :lol:

This is your claim:

I think I know my country better than you and currently Government cooperates with drone strikes as they see the militants as a big threat- so both army has been sent and drone strikes help out every now and then to take out militants. If Pakistan government truly was against drone strikes army would have shot down drones, but they don't because Government allows it.

This is the claim of the Pakistani Government:

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan, on Monday, strongly condemned a jump in US drone strikes on its territory, as a deadlock between the two strategic allies over the attacks remains unresolved.

The foreign ministry called the attacks “illegal” and said they violated the country’s sovereignty.

So the Pakistani Government says that the drone strikes are "illegal" and a "violation of sovereignty", while A1kaid goes with the American line instead. :lol:

LOL it was only a few minutes ago. :lol:

This is your claim:

This is the claim of the Pakistani Government:

So the Pakistani Government says that the drone strikes are "illegal" and a "violation of sovereignty", while A1kaid goes with the American line instead. :lol:

That's not ME justifying drone. See you clearly cannot read or understand, perhaps a Chinese language forum would suit you better.

That's me telling you GoP authorizes drone strikes and allows them in Waziristan. Pakistani Government publicly condemns them but privately and tacitly approves them. Otherwise if they didn't approve them military would shoot down drones.

It's not the "American line" Pres. Musharraf himself said he authorizes use of foreign drones in Pakistan.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/66155/musharraf-approved-us-reconnaissance-drones-pm-gilani/

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/77641-musharraf-allowed-us-surveillance-drones-pm.html

http://dawn.com/2012/10/24/phc-serves-notice-to-mushsarraf-for-allowing-drone-attacks/

You're an ignoramous you've been proven wrong time and time again.

Back
Top Bottom