What's new

Beijing orders more toilets at major events

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No intention to cause angst, only to highlight the fact that we all have the same problems.."

I don't know how to reply to this sentence, want to slap myself, not because I agree your opinion, but I can't understand you connect it with your "toilet" problem.:hitwall:

This guy is nuts. In India, its the general population that has need for toilets. Even in America, if an event is not planned properly, there could be a shortage of toilets. But that is due to an event, not a general society issue as occurred in India day after day.

Did anyone read this? Did the OP read the article before posting. The event planners failed to provide adequate toilets for the event, not because of a lack of toilets in China. There is a difference.

"Photos of marathon runners, from both China and abroad, urinating against the walls of the Palace Museum during the Beijing Marathon created a splash online."

I find some marathon runners from home and abroad lacking decency as they urinated against the walls of the Palace Museum.

Did anyone read this? Did the OP read the article before posting. The event planners failed to provide adequate toilets for the event, not because of a lack of toilets in China. There is a difference.

"Photos of marathon runners, from both China and abroad, urinating against the walls of the Palace Museum during the Beijing Marathon created a splash online."

I find some marathon runners from home and abroad lacking decency as they urinated against the walls of the Palace Museum.

well sir....welcome to PDF :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom