What's new

Beijing Olympics 2022: Discussion and Update

Genetics: She is Chinese and American
Facial Features - She is American
Life, relations, and education - She is American
Nationality - She is Chinese

The past - she is an American, now - she is Chinese, the future - don't know.

These Anglosaxon parasites have been leeching off the talent of the world for 200 years.

Anglosaxons don’t even consider Eileen Gu as American as she has Chinese looks.

Just look at the rampant anti-Asian hate crimes in the US. Eileen Gu would face racism and hatred if she competed for the US. She made the correct decision to compete for the good guys. She is loved and appreciated by Chinese.

In China, she would be the super star. In America, she can only hope to be a anti racism activist because of her appearance. So she chose to be a star over being an activist.

Her story is going to blow up in a week or two and everyone in the US will see her as a traitor. I hope she stays safe.

In China, she would be the super star. In America, she can only hope to be a anti racism activist because of her appearance. So she chose to be a star over being an activist.

Her story is going to blow up in a week or two and everyone in the US will see her as a traitor. I hope she stays safe.
She’s already made over $35 million in China from commercial endorsements. If she wins gold, she’s going to be huge.

These Anglosaxon parasites have been leeching off the talent of the world for 200 years.

Just look at the rampant anti-Asian hate crimes in the US. Eileen Gu would face racism and hatred if she competed for the US. She made the correct decision to compete for the good guys. She is loved and appreciated by Chinese.
Eileen Gu is more white looking than Chinese, that’s part of why she has superstar appeal in China, let’s be honest. Also she is definitely seen as American in the US, that’s why there is a lot of anger about her being a “traitor”.

I am honestly surprised that she seems to avoid all of the obvious tension and anger about her decision, it’s almost like she is oblivious. If I were her, I’d just go to Tsinghua and stay in China rather than coming back to the US. She could honestly be a target here especially if she blows up by winning golds for China.

1. She doesn't look like Chinese
2. She has a Western face, good English ability, living in Western society for many years and has excellent capacity. Racism against her is very low, low to nearly 0.
3. Her decision. I think it is a personal problem, not really related to race or country.
- Americans think she is a traitor
- Chinese people think she is hero
-> The truth is not. She didn't betray the US, she had never loyal to it, she was loyal to herself. America cannot give her what she wants, but China can. China loves her, but not sure she loves China

She’s already made over $35 million in China from commercial endorsements. If she wins gold, she’s going to be huge.

1. She doesn't look like Chinese
2. She has a Western face, good English ability, living in Western society for many years and has excellent capacity. Racism against her is very low, low to nearly 0.
3. Her decision. I think it is a personal problem, not really related to race or country.
- Americans think she is a traitor
- Chinese people think she is hero
-> The truth is not. She didn't betray the US, she had never loyal to it, she was loyal to herself. America cannot give her what she wants, but China can. China loves her, but not sure she loves China
I am pretty sure her decision was 100% influenced by her very controlling, calculating mom.

Did she even really have an American dad or did the Chinese mom just get a blonde sperm donor? Lmao the mom seems very cold and calculating to me. She has her moms last name that’s what makes me think there was never even really a dad.

Facial Features - She is American
1643820246257.jpeg

Its weird because most democratic countries dont want such mass events anymore. Munich for example wanted to host the games but people voted against it.

Breakthrough in homegrown snowmaking technology empowers Beijing 2022
By Global Times Published: Feb 01, 2022 05:28 PM

5092dbd4-594a-4edc-a68d-57f79bd4e947.jpeg

Staff at the National Alpine Ski Center in Yanqing, Beijing, begin to create artificial snow for the upcoming Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics on November 15, 2021. Photo: Courtesy of Beijing major project management office

A breakthrough in China's ice snow track production technology, after years of development, is paving solid ground for China's successful and safe holding of the upcoming 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, as well as the organization of the country's winter sports in the post-Olympics era.

In international competitions, especially the Winter Olympics, almost all ski sports use artificial snow. For 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, nine different types of snow have been carefully designed according to the demands of different competition events.

"Ice-like snow" is a form of snow quality in ski resorts, which is mainly used to reduce the frictional force of the track surface on the skis. The production quality of ice-like snow plays a very important role in improving athletes' performance, skiing comfort, and protecting their bodies.

Industry players said that building an ice and snow track is like building a "highway" for projects like alpine skiing and the giant slalom.

However, due to a technical blockade, China could not achieve the parameter standards of track snow, so domestic scientists launched concentrated efforts, aiming for a breakthrough since 2017, read a report on the official WeChat account of the Communist Youth League of China.

Looking back at all the difficulties, Wang Feiteng, a researcher at the Chinese Academy of Sciences who's involved in the research and development of the technology, said foreign technical teams didn't allow the Chinese teams to "watch anything" when they were conducting relevant works.

"When the experts come over, they will step on it and pinch it, and then tell you whether the ice-like snow is qualified or not, but won't explain in detail what qualifies it," Wang said in a report from the Xinhua News Agency.

According to a China Central Television report, the density of snow made by the snow machine is 0.1-0.4 grams per cubic centimeter, while the density of ice-like snow reaches 0.65 grams per cubic centimeter. Most key parameters along the production process, such as how thick the snow is, and how often the water needs to be filled, are subject to technology blockades.

From 2019 to 2021, the technical research team began to conduct ice-like snow production experiments and finally made a breakthrough. With the efforts, the Chinese have independently built the ice and snow track, the ice and snow hardness measuring instrument and the ice and snow particle size measuring instrument, said the report.

More than that, professional monitoring equipment for ice and snow tracks has also been localized, with cost being greatly reduced, providing a green and efficient model for the construction of ski tracks in the post-winter Olympics era.

According to a report from the domestic Science and Technology Daily, in the summers of 2020 and 2021, the snow storage technology has also been applied to the protection of the Dagu Glacier in Sichuan in Southwest China. In last year's experiment, melting of nearly 70 percent of the glaciers could be slowed down in two months. The thickness of the glacier can thicken by about a meter.

This proves that the achievements of snow research can not only serve the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, but also allow the Chinese to master key technologies, provide scientific and technological support for glacier protection, and help the future development of China's ice and snow industry, the report said.

Global Times
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202202/1250297.shtml

88C9F269-F0DA-439E-B9C2-2E15456B5119.jpeg

Chloe Kim: huge American snowboard star, gold medalist of Korean descent.

Early curling victory for the US
Something not right. I got a black window that says the uploader didn't make the video available for my country -- Canada. Come on! Curling victory without Canadians to know about?

Eileen Gu is more white looking than Chinese, that’s part of why she has superstar appeal in China, let’s be honest. Also she is definitely seen as American in the US, that’s why there is a lot of anger about her being a “traitor”.

I am honestly surprised that she seems to avoid all of the obvious tension and anger about her decision, it’s almost like she is oblivious. If I were her, I’d just go to Tsinghua and stay in China rather than coming back to the US. She could honestly be a target here especially if she blows up by winning golds for China.

yes but you also said there is no COVID In China and yet 20 million are in lockdown

and also manufacturing Is lowest in 2 years due to lack of workers

Back
Top Bottom