What's new

Beijing ignores statements of the Indian Foreign Ministry and continues to move new troops

I think Galwan valley and springs is where China really wants and will keep. It is up to India to attack us if they want this to change. Pangong Tso fingers is something we will present to India's Modi as escape path of no resistance to buy his life. In next few weeks I predict PLA will move away from Finger 4 and back to Finger 8 and allow Modi to sell this even though the status quo was always Fingers 1 to 8 is usually grey area borders and we both have different claim limits here but Galwan is different and there is almost no attention in mainstream Indian media over Galwan. In Chinese media there is absolutely nothing only in Chinese social media there are awareness of this issue. Chinese media is just showing government moving troops around but very rare. Almost sure there is not going to be fighting even if Indian guys claim PLA got scared by their troops.

De escalation??

I think you claimed that Chinese never intruded or occupied anything?

Remember rat?? :lol:

Caught again - I don’t think he can sleep yaar- let’s give him a break.... maybe not

Thinning troops and amassing large troops along the border. Both sounds contradictory, Areesh.
Thinning troops in conflict zone, while amassing troops nearby.

Yes they never crossed actual LAC

Except in Galwan for a short period before being kicked out.
I think you got it wrong, if we didn't cross LAC, India would not be this worried. We crossed LAC but did not cross our claim line. 2 different concepts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom