What's new

Beijing ignores statements of the Indian Foreign Ministry and continues to move new troops

In case you might find your balls and try to do something to evict them from the territory they captured

Precautionary measures i would say
So, if we try to evict them back to where they were before, they would attack us, is that it?

Then there is no point of having dialogues and deescalation rat if they never crossed LAC

That is simple logic that you miss due to your confusion to find face saver for your military and government
Kid, dialogues and de escalation are held whenever there is standoff or military buildup.
Example Soviets or US never crossed into each other borders during Cuban missile crisis but they still held talks to de escalate tensions.

But rat in USA or soviet union case there was no reports of occupation of territory by enemy like it is in your case
Those reports are all media rumors quoting 'anonymous' sources. So no credibility

Kid, dialogues and de escalation are held whenever there is standoff or military buildup.
Example Soviets or US never crossed into each other borders during Cuban missile crisis but they still held talks to de escalate tensions.

Dialogues and de-escalation take place during military buildup to prevent penetration. Bharat mata has already been deeply penetrated and the military thrusts keep on coming. Right now Bharat mata isn't de-escalating, she's begging for China to stop.

You should be the last person to talk about credibility rat

We all know that you are a multiple ID rat with no credibility
I was away from this section and border issuses for a few days and comes here today, amazed by this guy, anyone else would have digged a hole and bury his face in it after so many lies debunked, but here he is, even changed his avartar pic as if beating the Chinese messenger is India's biggest achievement.

I was away from this section and border issuses for a few days and comes here today, amazed by this guy, anyone else would have digged a hole and bury his face in it after so many lies debunked, but here he is, even changed his avartar pic as if beating the Chinese messenger is India's biggest achievement.

Well that is the biggest achievement for him after getting humiliated by Pakistan snd China

Also he is a right wing hindu or a sanghi. This sanghi creature is famous world over for low IQ, intellect and high inferiority complex and shameless nature

@fitpOsitive You forgot what I said? I wish him to see for himself who has the last laugh. For that to happen today he should be young and healthy.

- PRTP GWD

@fitpOsitive You forgot what I said? I wish him to see for himself who has the last laugh. For that to happen today he should be young and healthy.

- PRTP GWD
See, I don't claim be an astrologist, but the path India is following today, is same as Hindu nationals followed in and after 1925.
Earlier, same path followed by Marathas, and after that came Ferangis.
Now, whenever Hindu extremists are doing something like that, I don't concentrate on main stage. I look at darker parts of the stage, which are not main arena. Something is going on there.
South of India, is really not happy with North, and this becomes more dangerous when South is more capable.
Based on this analysis, I think India will be divided atleast in 3 parts. South, North-West, and North-East. May be Bengalis will form their own part, but less likely.

Desperation now for pdf. If China has withdrawn after flexing muscle expecting India to back down.

More more threads to open but diddly squat is happening not a bullet fired

Pakistanis will be thinking wtf

Here we go again. Same members claiming indian media is BS, open threads based on claims made by the same media.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom