What's new

Beijing debates why India looking eastwards

This won't happen until they remove expansionist idea from tjeir mind..
u know if india wasn't there,they would have claimed the whole asia as china!!!!!

That`s right, China always want to expand more and more. From their country name: "The official name of China changed with each dynasty, the imperial governments referred to themselves as the Empire of the Great Qing, Empire of the Great Ming, etc. However, the common name remained as Zhōngguó (simplified Chinese: 中国; traditional Chinese: 中國, Mandarin pronunciation: [t͡ʂʊŋ˥˥ku̯ɔ˧˥]) through dynastic changes. This translates traditionally as "Middle Kingdom," or as "central country." (China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

They are doing that which Vietnam and some islands of Japan

1. since when conflicts with loser countries like india is considered as "real conflict"?

2. when it comes to some conflicts with india, we don't need to have many tanks, aircrafts in our inventory. our guided rockets can cover your capital and we have the ability to launch tens of thousands during the first wave.

please, do yourself a favor, don't pretend to be the major enemy of China. we consider Russia as our biggest enemy, not a loser country like india.

typical liar.
you show me the factory where you can build jet engines in india.

don't get fooled by your brainwashing media, india even couldn't maintain the jet engine on its own, all done by russians.

I never see a pro-china from Taiwan, until this moment, thank you!, but are you sure you are Taiwanese???

And are you sure China can build Jet Engines? or Tank engines?
You know!, When you have a knife, do you tell your enemy? But I am sure when you got no things, you shout " I got a big knife'!=> is that right?

Gladly

The Chinese are such a violent people, they attacked us unprovoked and backstabbed us. But there'll be no more backstabbing now, we have nukes :cool:, we'll blow them sky high. Starting with the Three Gorges Dam

Oh and we'll liberate Tibet (Chinese backstabbed the Tibetans) and Xinjiag from the evil Hans too

:cheers:

Bravo Major, we will help you to liberate Taiwan and Hongkong

I never see a pro-china from Taiwan, until this moment, thank you!, but are you sure you are Taiwanese???

And are you sure China can build Jet Engines? or Tank engines?
You know!, When you have a knife, do you tell your enemy? But I am sure when you got no things, you shout " I got a big knife'!=> is that right?
My suggestion is :Mind your own business,no one here want to give you a *****!

Back
Top Bottom