What's new

Beijing bound Air Malaysia flight loses contact

I have a feeling the Yankees are behind this plane disappearance. They have a long history of these kind of thuggish terrorist activities all across the world including in their own country.

Too much sophistication for it to be anything else.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this plane has landed in Diego Garcia and all the passengers were killed by the Yankee military.
You could be right if the 20 people on board was from a Texas company making chips that make aircrafts invisible to radar detection.

March 17, 2014

Could missing Malaysia Airlines plane be on a tropical island?

UAE dream interpreter, Australian clairvoyant and Indian astrologer predict plane’s fate

As governments collaborate to hunt for flight MH370, the questions are mounting with no definitive answers.
Divination experts around the world are using their own systems of belief to try and determine what might have happened to the plane. Their conclusions range from the plane plunging to the bottom of the ocean to it being safely parked somewhere.

Sultan Al Katbi is a UAE-based self-styled interpreter of dreams. Two days before the disappearance of the aircraft, he had a vivid dream. Even though he works as an architect in Abu Dhabi, Al Katbi says he has always been having visions of events before they happen and has been documenting them.

“On the night of March 6-7, I dreamt that an aircraft belonging to an airline similar to the 777 was moving on a thin asphalt single carriage strip, surrounded by many trees,” Al Katbi said.

“I saw the plane through a cover of tropical trees such as coconut and date palm. I concluded it was some sort of a tropical place in the middle of the sea.

“The plane was neither small [like those of budget airlines] nor extremely big. It looked exactly like a Boeing 777. I had the feeling that the aircraft was safe and moving on this single asphalt sort of road. I got up the next day and told a friend of mine with whom I usually document all my dreams. Soon enough on March 8, we got the news that the Malaysian aircraft was missing. I am positive the vision I had was of this aircraft and I feel it has landed safely on some remote island,” Al Katbi concluded.

However, Australian clairvoyant and oracle Amira Ceylon, who spoke to Gulf News from Sydney, begged to differ.

“I feel this aircraft was en route to some part of the Middle East. I can sense Yemen or Iran, but something went seriously wrong by those who took control and the plane fell into the Indian Ocean, north of the equator, close to Maldives,” Ceylon said.

“People in the plane were unable to call or send message because the oxygen supply was switched off and they lost consciousness. I have a sense that things did not go according to plan. Those in control tried to land the plane but something went seriously wrong and the plane landed in the bottom of the sea. In a two-week time frame, the authorities are likely to find the black box or debris, by which they will be able to put the puzzle together and reconstruct what has happened,” added Ceylon, who predicted Julia Gillard would become Australia’s first woman PM among other events.

Sunita Dhingra, a Vedic astrologer from India, said: “The ascendant stars according to the local time of take-off (12.41am) in Kuala Lumpur were badly affected. The stars were malefic and indicate running away and loss. But based on time you asked me the question regarding the plane’s safety, I would say that the body of the aircraft has not been destroyed, the plane is safe and people are alive. Based on numerology, it appears that the stars of the pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, were weak or afflicted, while those of co-pilot Fariq were extremely strong. It looks like the pilot was overpowered or disabled. Will the plane be found? That is a tough call. Right now, it seems to have safely been landed somewhere but ... stars indicate that finding it will take a very long time.”

Could missing Malaysia Airlines plane be on a tropical island? | GulfNews.com

I have a feeling the Yankees are behind this plane disappearance. They have a long history of these kind of thuggish terrorist activities all across the world including in their own country.

Too much sophistication for it to be anything else.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this plane has landed in Diego Garcia and all the passengers were killed by the Yankee military.
And when -- not if -- you are wrong, will you and your friends return here to eat your words ?

Never mind that rhetorical question, you guys will come up with something even more fantastic to explain away why you are wrong. :lol:

3 million join satellite search for missing MH370 - thenews.com.pk
3-million-satellite-search-MH370_3-18-2014_141489_l.jpg

WASHINGTON: Three million people have joined an effort led by a satellite operator to locate the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, in what may be the largest crowdsourcing project of its kind.

The satellite firm DigitalGlobe said Monday that its search area now has some 24,000 square kilometres (9,000 square miles) and that more images are being added daily, including a new area in the Indian Ocean.

The company said more than three million people have participated in the program, with some 257 million “map views” and 2.9 million areas “tagged” by participants.

The plane went missing early on March 8 with 239 passengers and crew aboard, spawning a massive international search across Southeast Asia and the Indian Ocean that has turned up no trace of wreckage.

DigitalGlobe activated its crowdsourcing platform called Tomnod on March 11, inviting the public to look at the imagery from its five high-definition satellites to help in the search.

The response was so great it overloaded the system's computers for a time last week.

The company uses an algorithm called CrowdRank to determine the most promising leads, paying close attention to overlap where people tagged the same location.

“DigitalGlobe's expert analysts will examine the tags to identify the top 10 or so most notable areas and share the information with customers and authorities,” a statement said.

“DigitalGlobe has direct contact with the US government and there is close and continuous coordination on this and many other world events.”

Just read... Russian said Biochemical weapons on MH370 flying to BeiJing, both America and China know MH370 in Diego Garcia.:pop:

if true, this would explain why the pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's home flight simulator had D G which is not a commercial airport but runway long enough for Boeing 777 to land

Investigations into the flight simulator taken from the missing pilot's home showed a software for five practice runways, including one belonging to the United States, Berita Harian reported today.

"Among the software we checked so far is the Male International Airport in Maldives, three airports in India and Sri Lanka, and one belonging to the US military base in Diego Garcia. All have a runway length of 1,000 metres," a source told the Malay daily.

Last edited:
Flight MH370 mystery: India, Pakistan, Taliban ‘know nothing’ about Malaysian airliner

PESHAWAR / NEW DELHI: Aviation officials in Pakistan, India and Central Asia as well as Taliban militants said they knew nothing about the whereabouts of a missing Malaysian jetliner on Monday after the search for Flight MH370 extended into their territory.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 vanished on March 8 about an hour into its flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people aboard and investigators are now increasingly convinced it was diverted thousands of miles off course.

Malaysia said it had sent diplomatic notes to all countries along an arc of northern and southern search corridors including India and Pakistan, requesting radar and satellite information as well as land, sea and air search operations.

118.jpg

Indian defence officials rejected the possibility of a plane flying for hours above the country undetected. “The idea that the plane flew through Indian airspace for several hours without anyone noticing is bizarre,” a defence ministry official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“These are wild reports, without any basis,” he said, adding a pilot would have to know the precise location of all Indian radars and surveillance systems to be able to get around them.

Explaining why this was unlikely, he said surveillance was so tight on India’s border facing its arch-rival Pakistan that the air force scrambled a pair of Sukhoi fighters last month after an unidentified object showed up on the radar. It turned out to be a weather balloon drifting towards the Pakistan border.

The Indian foreign minister rejected suggestions that his country could have been the intended target of a 9/11-style attack by the missing airliner. Asked by the CNN-IBN network about suggestions that the plane was hijacked with the aim of flying it into an Indian city, Salman Khurshid replied: “I don’t think we have gone that far.”

The speculation was fuelled by former US deputy secretary of state Strobe Talbott who tweeted that the “direction, fuel load & range now lead some to suspect hijackers planned a 9/11-type attack on an Indian city”.

125.jpg

Pakistani officials said they had detected nothing suspicious in the skies after the plane vanished. “We have checked the radar recording for the period but found no clue about the ill-fated flight,” the Civil Aviation Authority said in a statement.

Central Asian countries Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, at the northern end of the search arc, said no unidentified planes had entered their air space on March 8.

“Even if all on-board equipment is switched off, it is impossible to fly through in a silent mode,” the Kazakh Civil Aviation Committee said in a statement sent to Reuters. “There are also military bodies monitoring the country’s air space.”

As the search widened, some observers suggested the plane might have flown to mountainous areas abutting Pakistan’s border with Afghanistan where Taliban militants are holed up.

Zabihullah Mujahid, a spokesman for the Taliban in Afghanistan said the missing plane had nothing to do with them. “It happened outside Afghanistan and you can see that even countries with very advanced equipment and facilities cannot figure out where it went,” he said.

“So we also do not have any information as it is an external issue.”

A Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) commander said that his group could only dream about such an operation. “We wish we had an opportunity to hijack such a plane,” he told Reuters by telephone from North Waziristan Agency.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 18th, 2014.

Flight MH370 mystery: India, Pakistan, Taliban ‘know nothing’ about Malaysian airliner – The Express Tribune

Who keyed in the fateful commands on MH370?

Investigations into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 have turned to who altered the plane's course by typing a complicated code into a flight management computer system.

Possible reasons for turning the plane around include foul play or a mechanical fault that caused the pilots to attempt to turn back to their Kuala Lumpur base but then lose control and consciousness.

The news came as an Australian-led search began for the plane in a massive stretch of ocean west of Perth, but is likely to take weeks, authorities have said. The search began on Tuesday afternoon when an Australian P-3 Orion surveillance plane set off from RAAF Base Pearce outside Perth.

According to US officials quoted in The New York Times it was likely that whoever typed the keystrokes into a computer on a knee-high pedestal between the captain and co-pilot was knowledgeable about plane systems.

The fact that the turnaround was programmed into the computer reinforced the belief of US investigators - first voiced by Malaysian officials - that the plane was diverted and that foul play was involved, the paper reported.

The reprogramming of the computer happened before ACARS, the plane's automatic tracking system, stopped working. ACARS cut out about the same time oral radio contact was lost and the transponder also stopped.

Investigators are scrutinising radar tapes from where the plane departed because they believe they would show that after the plane changed its course, it passed through several pre-established "waypoints" which are virtual mile markers in the sky. That would suggest that the plane was under the control of a knowledgeable pilot, because passing through those points without using the computer would have been unlikely.

But there are other theories as to why the pilots would type the code into the computer to alter the plane's direction, including that it depressurised for some reason, and the pilots then lost consciousness, said Desmond Ross, an Australian commercial pilot and aviation security expert who conducted a review of Kuala Lumpur airport in 2005.

Renewed attention on what happened in the cockpit came after authorities in Kuala Lumpur backed away from a statement by Malaysia's acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein on Sunday that ACARS was shut down before the co-pilot told Kuala Lumpur ground control ''all right, good night''. Prime Minister Najib Razak had also previously said there was a high degree of certainty the system was disabled just before the plane reached the east coast of peninsular Malaysia, before the co-pilot spoke in a seemingly calm way.

Malaysia Airlines chief executive Ahmad Jauhari Yahya contradicted the information at a press briefing on Monday night, saying the final transmission by the co-pilot, Fariq Abdul Hamid, may have occurred before any of the communications systems were disabled. He said the ACARS system had worked normally at 1.07am but failed to send its next scheduled update at 1.37am. Mr Fariq spoke at 1.19am.

Mr Ross said that while the focus had been on what Mr Najib said appeared to be movements "consistent with deliberate action by someone on the plane", there were a number of possible explanations as to why the plane lost communication, turned back and flew on for more than seven hours.

One theory was that the aircraft depressurised for some reason, possibility an explosion causing a hole in the fuselage.

"The pilots quickly recognise the need to descend," said Captain Ross. "One of them starts to reprogram the flight management system and sets a low attitude and starts to reset the heading to turn back to Kuala Lumpur … however he passes out before completing the entries into the computer for the new heading. The aircraft climbs out of control due to the explosion on board and then stalls at somewhere between the cruising height and 45,000 feet.

"It falls out of control to the height the pilot had set into the flight management system but does not complete the turn back to Kuala Lumpur because the pilot had only partly entered the numbers … it flies off on an unknown path."

Captain Ross stressed that he had no direct knowledge of the investigation.

MH370: RESIDENTS OF REMOTE MALDIVES ISLAND REPORT “LOW-FLYING JET” SIGHTING

Published On March 18, 2014 |

Residents of the remote Maldives island of Kuda Huvadhoo in Dhaal Atoll have reported seeing a “low flying jumbo jet” on the morning of the disappearance of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Whilst the disappearance of the Boeing 777 jet, carrying 239 passengers has left the whole world in bewilderment, several residents of Kuda Huvadhoo told Haveeru on Tuesday that they saw a “low flying jumbo jet” at around 6:15am on March 8.

They said that it was a white aircraft, with red stripes across it – which is what the Malaysia Airlines flights typically look like.

Eyewitnesses from the Kuda Huvadhoo concurred that the aeroplane was travelling North to South-East, towards the Southern tip of the Maldives – Addu. They also noted the incredibly loud noise that the flight made when it flew over the island.

“I’ve never seen a jet flying so low over our island before. We’ve seen seaplanes, but I’m sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly,” said an eyewitness.

“It’s not just me either, several other residents have reported seeing the exact same thing. Some people got out of their houses to see what was causing the tremendous noise too.”

Mohamed Zaheem, the Island Councilor of Kuda Huvadhoo, said that the residents of the island had spoken about the incident.

A local aviation expert told Haveeru that it is “likely” for MH370 to have flown over the Maldives. The possibility of any aircraft flying over the island at the reported time is extremely low, the expert added.

The Malaysia airlines jet disappeared on March 8 with 239 people on board after taking off from Kuala Lumpur bound for Beijing. Investigators say it was deliberately diverted off course.

Twenty-six countries are now helping to hunt for the plane after satellite and military radar data projected two huge corridors through which it might have flown.

Satellite data suggests that the last “ping” was recieved from the flight somwhere close to the Maldives and the US naval base on Diego Garcia.

But the Maldives is not amongst the countries that Malaysian authorities had sought help from in its search for the missing jet. Malaysia has listed the countries that it had appealed for assistance: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, China, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and France.

Source: Haveeru Online
MyNewsHub | MH370: Residents Of Remote Maldives Island Report “Low-Flying Jet” Sighting

MH370 A different point of view. Pulau Langkawi 13,000 runway.

A lot of speculation about MH370. Terrorism, hijack, meteors. I cannot believe the analysis on CNN - almost disturbing. I tend to look for a more simple explanation of this event.
Loaded 777 departs midnight from Kuala to Beijing. Hot night. Heavy aircraft. About an hour out across the gulf towards Vietnam the plane goes dark meaning the transponder goes off and secondary radar tracking goes off.
Two days later we hear of reports that Malaysian military radar (which is a primary radar meaning the plane is being tracked by reflection rather than by transponder interrogation response) has tracked the plane on a southwesterly course back across the Malay Peninsula into the straits of Malacca.
When I heard this I immediately brought up Google Earth and I searched for airports in proximity to the track towards southwest.
The left turn is the key here. This was a very experienced senior Captain with 18,000 hours. Maybe some of the younger pilots interviewed on CNN didn't pick up on this left turn. We old pilots were always drilled to always know the closest airport of safe harbor while in cruise. Airports behind us, airports abeam us and airports ahead of us. Always in our head. Always. Because if something happens you don't want to be thinking what are you going to do - you already know what you are going to do. Instinctively when I saw that left turn with a direct heading I knew he was heading for an airport. Actually he was taking a direct route to Palau Langkawi a 13,000 foot strip with an approach over water at night with no obstacles. He did not turn back to Kuala Lampur because he knew he had 8,000 foot ridges to cross. He knew the terrain was friendlier towards Langkawi and also a shorter distance.
Take a look on Google Earth at this airport. This pilot did all the right things. He was confronted by some major event onboard that made him make that immediate turn back to the closest safe airport.
For me the loss of transponders and communications makes perfect sense if a fire. There was most likely a fire or electrical fire. In the case of fire the first response if to pull all the main busses and restore circuits one by one until you have isolated the bad one.

If they pulled the busses the plane indeed would go silent. It was probably a serious event and they simply were occupied with controlling the plane and trying to fight the fire. Aviate, Navigate and lastly communicate. There are two types of fires. Electrical might not be as fast and furious and there might or might not be incapacitating smoke. However there is the possibility given the timeline that perhaps there was an overheat on one of the front landing gear tires and it blew on takeoff and started slowly burning. Yes this happens with underinflated tires. Remember heavy plane, hot night, sea level, long run takeoff. There was a well known accident in Nigeria of a DC8 that had a landing gear fire on takeoff. A tire fire once going would produce horrific incapacitating smoke. Yes, pilots have access to oxygen masks but this is a no no with fire. Most have access to a smoke hood with a filter but this will only last for a few minutes depending on the smoke level. (I used to carry one of my own in a flight bag and I still carry one in my briefcase today when I fly).
What I think happened is that they were overcome by smoke and the plane just continued on the heading probably on George (autopilot) until either fuel exhaustion or fire destroyed the control surfaces and it crashed. I said four days ago you will find it along that route - looking elsewhere was pointless.
This pilot, as I say, was a hero struggling with an impossible situation trying to get that plane to Langkawi. No doubt in my mind. That's the reason for the turn and direct route. A hijack would not have made that deliberate left turn with a direct heading for Langkawi. It would probably have weaved around a bit until the hijackers decided on where they were taking it.
Surprisingly none of the reporters , officials, other pilots interviewed have looked at this from the pilot's viewpoint. If something went wrong where would he go? Thanks to Google earth I spotted Langkawi in about 30 seconds, zoomed in and saw how long the runway was and I just instinctively knew this pilot knew this airport. He had probably flown there many times. I guess we will eventually find out when you help me spread this theory on the net and some reporters finally take a look on Google earth and put 2 and 2 together. Also a look at the age and number of cycles on those nose tires might give us a good clue too.
Fire in an aircraft demands one thing - you get the machine on the ground as soon as possible. There are two well remembered experiences in my memory. The AirCanada DC9 which landed I believe in Columbus Ohio in the eighties. That pilot delayed descent and bypassed several airports. He didn't instinctively know the closest airports. He got it on the ground eventually but lost 30 odd souls. In the 1998 crash of Swissair DC-10 off Nova Scotia was another example of heroic pilots. They were 15 minutes out of Halifax but the fire simply overcame them and they had to ditch in the ocean. Just ran out of time. That fire incidentally started when the aircraft was about an hour out of Kennedy. Guess what the transponders and communications were shut off as they pulled the busses.

Get on Google Earth and type in Pulau Langkawi and then look at it in relation to the radar track heading. 2+2=4 That for me is the simple explanation why it turned and headed in that direction.

Smart pilot. Just didn't have the time.

Malaysian PM discusses missing jet with PM Nawaz

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak spoke with his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday. During the conversation, the prime ministers discussed the missing Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777.

Earlier on Tuesday, Minister for Information Pervaiz Rashid reiterated that the missing jet was not in Pakistan. Rashid told reporters the jet could not have landed in Pakistan as there were only a few airfields in the country which could accommodate such a large aircraft.

On Monday, British newspaper ‘The Independent’ reported that Malaysian authorities were seeking diplomatic permission to investigate a theory that the plane could have flown to areas of Afghanistan and North West Pakistan.

No information on Pakistan’s radar of missing jet

Foreign Office Spokesperson Tasneem Alsam said Pakistan’s radar had no information about the missing Malaysian passenger plane.

Speaking to a Chinese news agency, she said that Pakistan is ready to share any information with the Malaysian authorities if it was available.

Aslam said: “an emergency is declared and the Pakistan Air Force moves into action when any aircraft flies illegally in Pakistan airspace”.

Thailand Gives Radar Data Ten Days Later

The Associated Press reports Thailand’s military said its radar detected a plane that may have been Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 just minutes after the jetliner’s communications went down, and that it did not share the information with Malaysian earlier because it was not specifically asked for it.

A twisting flight path described Tuesday by Thai air force spokesman Air Vice Marshal Montol Suchookorn took the plane to the Strait of Malacca, which is where Malaysian radar tracked Flight 370 early March 8. But Montol said the Thai military doesn't know whether it detected the same plane.

Malaysian PM discusses missing jet with PM Nawaz - thenews.com.pk

MH370's last 2 hours flight destination:
1. land in Diego Garcia
2. drop into India Ocean

104343p0t4fdd40u94an5u.jpg

If flight was hijacked then such sophisticated hijacking might have military involvement and must be something of national security threat on board. All other possibilities are confusing and need more investigation. Lets pray for safety of 239 people on board.

Or landed at Diego Garcia, refueled, then take off again to crash it on the water far away (?)

Back
Top Bottom