xes_c1a9b4e1f33e7a7130a3e44d772121f1.jpg

xes_3e78cbf84af6295ceb69853a54fb62f4.jpg

MH370 Co-pilot:Fariq Ab Hamid
rdn_5323fefd33a28.jpg

Last day two pilots in Kuala Lumpur airport:
rdn_5323fd1ff1b16.jpg

rdn_5323fd1fd4e0e.jpg

Last edited:
Why would someone want to make Chinese cry? Who fly the plane for the extra 5 hours? They think they can bully Chinese, is it?

20140305_4216.jpg

09flight-375-04-articleLarge.jpg

China is more closer than America to Kazakhstan, Near our home gate it's time to send PLA Army to search MH370. After missing on Gulf of Thailand, the MH370 indeed turn back to West Malaysia, then to Andaman Sea, but fly to North much further than i thought (i thought MH370 to YuNan, now in Kazakhstan close to China XinJiang).

US been deploying Poseidon to the location since this morning.

US deploys P-8A Poseidon to search missing Malaysian jet
PTI | March 15, 2014, 09.03 am IST

p8blogheader.jpg

Washington: The US has deployed state-of-the-art P-8A Poseidon aircraft to search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in the Bay of Bengal that disappeared mysteriously last week, the Pentagon said.

"The P-8 will be searching the Bay of Bengal. The P-8A Poseidon is a long-range maritime patrol capability. The P-8A will provide more capability while focusing on worldwide responsiveness and interoperability. The nine-person crew will operate state-of-the-art sensors," Pentagon spokesperson, Army Col Steven Warren, said yesterday.

The Pentagon is coordinating the rescue effort with the Indian Navy, which is engaged in the search operation at the request of the Malaysian authorities.

The P-8A arrived at Kadena Air Base, Japan, in December as part of the Defense Department's rebalance to the Asia-Pacific region, he said.

Warren said while USS Kidd, a guided missile destroyer will be searching in the Andaman Sea, and into the Bay of Bengal, the P-8A Poseidon will search a much larger search area -- the southern portion of the Bay of Bengal and the northern portion of the Indian Ocean, he added.

"We're very excited about the P-8A, because it's got tremendously increased capabilities," Warren said. The White House said, the Malaysian Government is in lead of the investigation. So what I can tell you is the Malaysian government is in the lead in this investigation, and US air safety officials are in Kuala Lumpur working closely with the Malaysians on the investigation.

"This is a difficult and unusual situation, and we are working hard, in close collaboration with the Malaysian government, to investigate a number of possible scenarios for what happened to the flight," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said.

"The US government is tracking the situation closely, and we are in communication across agencies and with international partners to provide any appropriate assistance we can in this investigation.

"We are also continuing to participate actively in the search efforts. We are consulting with our international partners about the appropriate assets to deploy, including to the new search areas to the West," he said.

The US is participating with an array of international partners, in assisting the Malaysian government in their effort to trace the MH370 aircraft that went missing last week with 239 people on board.

Indian Navy starts search for missing Malayasian Airlines flight MH370

Last edited:
Yes, Vietnam is to announce end of the search in the Vietnam controlled waters and SC Sea. Malaysia has ended the search on their side, as per Malaysia PM on Saturday.

USu2CFgw.jpg

Vietnam to halt search for missing Malaysian plane | Society, The latest news about Society
@Viet @BoQ77 Now i read China media,it said the Vietnam government held a important press conference at today 5:00pm, ur government will release a important truth to all world media. If any news from Vietnam side, pls share with us. Thanks.

@Viet @BoQ77

Everyone in the world are fooled by Malaysia Islamofacist government who apparently tried to cover up and tell everyone the plane went down in SC Sea. China another supporter of Islamofacist, and others play sucker and went in there to dig and found nothing.

Malaysia has long time habor and trained Islamofacist terrorist, and one wonder, what happened this time.

Fortunately, we have uncle USA Sam that PDF PRC hated, who debunk the lies of SOB Malaysia Islamofacist, telling to the whole world that the plane flew to Indian Oceans for 5 hrs.

Malaysia has no choice but to revealed a small part of what she knows, confirming that MH370 indeed flew towards Andaman. I believe Malaysia is still hiding a lot of things, and USA is still holding a lot of information and secret through her satellite and various terrestrial surveillance system.

China now become a clown. Again USA play the courageous cowboy.

Up till now, the above is the true story. The whole world need to wake up that the whole piece of shit Islamofacist Malaysian government is a cancer to the world.

Last edited:
The MH370's last communicate with satellite was 2014.03.08 8.11am. Inmarsat corp had delivered satellite data to Malaysia. After MH370 missing at 03.08 1:00 ~ 2:00am (Whatever Malaysia Airline said), the plane continue flying hours to West and it's engines still send conventional automatic signal to satellite until 03.08 8.11am

ea2853d9tw1eegmcg1cayj20jq0ftn1m.jpg

70e11e0ftw1eegksojadkj20fj0efdi1.jpg

Last edited:
That is my guess also.

Sophisticated hijackers who knew how to turn off all communications, including transponders. They forced the plane to fly below radar to some coastal or atoll airstrip. With a getaway craft waiting, they took off, leaving the other passengers and crew (to die).

Lost American Airfields of the North Pacific |

Henderson-Field-Midway.jpg
Seems you were ahead of the curve.

@CENTCOM probably has an exhaustive list of abandoned WW2 airfields in the Pacific and could do a satellite sweep to look for unexplained civilian aircraft on them.
As it turns out, flew west.

I guess it didn't go according to the hijackers' (assuming that there were multiple hijackers) plan. That could be the reason why nobody claimed responsibility so far.

Tell it to the people, who have build their empires around it and also tell the source of leaks. and also tell how much are these leaks manipulative and directional.
If something doesnt agree with your PoV . you will always call it manipulative and directional. that is called perception.. not correctness.

Seems you were ahead of the curve.

As it turns out, flew west.

I was thinking that flying over the Pacific, away from civilization, to some remote atoll would make sense if they wanted to avoid detection by radar or people on the ground.

It would make a cool Hollywood movie: one passenger is carrying a load of diamonds. The crooks hijack the plane to an atoll, escape in their getaway boat, and leave the remaining people on the tiny atoll (without cell/satellite phones or airplane power).

I don't know how often the US military checks up on these abandoned WW2 airstrips throughout the Pacific. If the crooks were extra-ruthless, they might force the plane to park inside a hangar, so it couldn't even be seen by satellite.

If something doesnt agree with your PoV . you will always call it manipulative and directional. that is called perception.. not correctness.

Some thing!... if you are talking in context of wikileaks than it is indeed some thing... however you are free to believe every bit of it... me not!

I was thinking that flying over the Pacific, away from civilization, to some remote atoll would make sense if they wanted to avoid detection by radar or people on the ground.

It would make a cool Hollywood movie: one passenger is carrying a load of diamonds. The crooks hijack the plane to an atoll, escape in their getaway boat, and leave the remaining people on the tiny atoll (without cell/satellite phones or airplane power).

I don't know how often the US military checks up on these abandoned WW2 airstrips throughout the Pacific. If the crooks were extra-ruthless, they might force the plane to park inside a hangar, so it couldn't even be seen by satellite.

Safe to say one cannot renovate an airfield long enough to land a Boeing 777 without it coming to the notice of Surveillance Satellites and a few operatives in the field.

Cool movie plot though.

Back
Top Bottom