What's new

Beijing bound Air Malaysia flight loses contact

Low altitude flight close to sea-surface might avoid radar. BTW i just wonder the Great Coco island belong to which country ?

CAn a 777 fly like a tubo fan plane at low altitudes for a long period of time? Even if your claim is real, wouldn't someone from the plane call their relatives and let them know they have veered off course and don't wait for them?

CAn a 777 fly like a tubo fan plane at low altitudes for a long period of time? Even if your claim is real, wouldn't someone from the plane call their relatives and let them know they have veered off course and don't wait for them?

1. They (terrorists) threat to seize all mobile phones.
2. They carry jammer on-board to mask mobile signal.
3. The plane fly on the sea or island, there far away from mobile base station.

On the sea, mobile phone unwork, but satellite phone work. One thing do not forget, the MH370 flight at mid-night, if 1:30 - 2:00 am turn back and fly to West Malaysia, Most of passengers r falling asleep. Outside plane, all darkness the passengers didn't know where MH370 flight. If MH370 still fly 4-5 hours from Gulf of Thailand ==> Malacca's mid-line of Malaysia and Indonesia's airspace==> North-West to Great Coco island, generally MH370's track is from East to West, when MH370 arrived Great Coco island the surrounding environment is still in evening.

When MH370's original 200x passengers wake up at 6:00-7:00am, they will find they arrived Great Coco island.

Last edited:
Some news report that there was 35 yr old uighur man took flight simulation. Maybe conspiracy.

here is a better map of COCO islands

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

coco islands belong to Myanmar & as per some sources that airstrip is operated by Chinese.
India takes up with Myanmar reports of China 'base' in Coco islands | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

3. Shibpur Airstrip (IN 0053):
441973.jpg

The third option is the Shibpur Airstrip. Shibpur is a village located on North Andaman Island of the Andaman and Nicobar islands in India. There is a 1 km long Indian Navy Airstrip next to the village. The MH370 could have possibly landed here as wel

Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 ‘Deliberately Diverted’ Towards Andaman and Nicobar Islands: List of Unused Airports Where the Plane Possibly Landed [Photos] - International Business Times

That it is, the Great Coco island airport ! India Navy should inspect Great Coco island ASAP.

Great Coco island's runway is long enough for Boeing 777-200 landing, there'r few resident houses in the map. I think it's a very good place to hide MH730 !!!
13149504585_7eced01719_o.jpg

Last edited:
We need more update about the event @SeaGroundLevel found by the China Researcher........ kinda interisting

Xie Xie

I said it before it was under the ocean. They need to search underneath and not above the water surface.

anything below the surface is more difficult to discover and the search will be much slowed down with a lot limited coverage than on surface
It is just not efficient at all

Most likely the aircraft crashed in some Jungle.. or small island. Saying that it made it to India or Pakistan is an insult to the air defence networks of both countries.

The missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER was airborne for a total of five hours, according to sources quoted by the Wall Street Journal.

U.S. investigators now suspect the aircraft stayed airborne for about four hours past the time it reached its last confirmed location, according to the publication's sources.

The WSJ referenced engine data which its sources claim indicates the plane continued to fly for hours beyond its last known location.

A total flight time of five hours could put the flight's final destination at the Indian Ocean, the border of Pakistan or even the Arabian Sea, the WSJ claimed in a tweet.

Malaysia Airlines missing plane sent engine data before vanishing - The West Australian

Lol they are forcefully trying to bring Pakistan into the picture..wtf :rofl:

That it is, the Great Coco island airport ! India Navy should inspect Great Coco island ASAP.

Great Coco island's runway is long enough for Boeing 777-200 landing, there'r few resident houses in the map. I think it's a very good place to hide MH730 !!!
13149504585_7eced01719_o.jpg

Great Coco Island belongs to Myanmar.

I m surprised that in this very advance electronics time where so many systems are there to communicate and keep eye on earth how the hell a huge plane got lost without any clue?

I m surprised that in this very advance electronics time where so many systems are there to communicate and keep eye on earth how the hell a huge plane got lost without any clue?

There are reports on news that the pilot might have intentionally turned off the transponders on the plane that allows the air traffic controller to monitor the aircraft. From what I saw on the news, on of the pilots said that it is impossible for the transponder to just stop working since there are other backup, the only option is that the pilot has to go in and manually turn off the transponder and delete all the in route frequencies.

There are reports on news that the pilot might have intentionally turned off the transponders on the plane that allows the air traffic controller to monitor the aircraft. From what I saw on the news, on of the pilots said that it is impossible for the transponder to just stop working since there are other backup, the only option is that the pilot has to go in and manually turn off the transponder and delete all the in route frequencies.

That might be the most sensible explanation. There are suicide bombers, so there are suicide pilots.

one - as of now you can't make a call from a flying plane via cell phone (you can however do so using pay phone, provided airline provides that facility)

Two - I don't think any normal passenger would ever know if their plane is on course or has veered off (even the most experienced pilots can't tell that without some kind of NAVAID equipment

Back
Top Bottom