What's new

Beijing bound Air Malaysia flight loses contact

cannot the plane be pinpointed by its last known gps location?

phpMW3Mww.png

Just for reference, 40 odd minutes into the flight, the plane would have been expected to be crossing BITOD, just before the turn...

sad news ... i hope they find the reason ASAP ... 777 is a very popular plane to commute on and this is going to have an impact

No it isn't.

ELT beacons and CVR/DFDR pingers are not 100% reliable.

If you recall, no signals were picked up from Air France 447 (Airbus A330).

The Air France Airbus ended in the atlantic ocean in water depth of 5000 meters. You can´t compare this. They must find the wreck as fast as possible.

What makes me wonder is that the italian passport was reported stolen in august and blocked from our authorities. How came that malaysian officials did not notice?

cannot the plane be pinpointed by its last known gps location?

It was at crusiing altitude and does not fall down like a rock. It can be many miles away from its last known position.

This incident is bizarre, first there was not a single distress call and the plane vanished into thin air, then no sign of the plane/debris yet and now two passengers with stolen passports. This needs a good investigation.

they are waiting for signs of oils slick

apparently thats the only way one can identify an aircraft if it crashed into the sea

RIP to the dead

JEW USA has intimidated China with Kunming attack as China wanted to make a big speech about Ukraine

JEW USA now again do that as China says they agree with Russia about Ukraine

At this stage the chances of survivors are slim :(

Anything can happen, bomb, structural failure or simply inept pilots like in the case of AF 477. I hope the black box is found soon so that it can be determined what happened.

I read news somewhere i think on Yahoo, that radar controllers saw the plane at FL 350 and then there was a sudden and rapid descent.
Thats very cruel for the people onboard the plane.

The Air France Airbus ended in the atlantic ocean in water depth of 5000 meters. You can´t compare this. They must find the wreck as fast as possible.

What makes me wonder is that the italian passport was reported stolen in august and blocked from our authorities. How came that malaysian officials did not notice?

It was at crusiing altitude and does not fall down like a rock. It can be many miles away from its last known position.

The Malaysian airport has very lax security systems. People are saying that they wont even care if you swap your passports with your spouse, etc.

JEW USA has intimidated China with Kunming attack as China wanted to make a big speech about Ukraine

JEW USA now again do that as China says they agree with Russia about Ukraine

You need to see your shrink and take medication.

Why are u asking that question? Shouldn't your Beidou satellite be able to scan the areas and spot the wreckage in a few minutes like you guys claim you can scan Viet Nam and look for our troops in a snap?

When you develop a global tracking satellite that could track ships/planes that are under water, give me a call.

Also, please be respectful of the deceased here.

Can't you track down those 2 people who went with fake passports by security cameras? Is there any chance that this was done by Uighurs?

Artist remembers fondly the China artists on board missing MH370
PETALING JAYA: A delegation comprising 24 artists from China who attended an art exhibition themed "Chinese Dream: Red and Green Painting" in Kuala Lumpur are among the 227 passengers on board the MH370 flight.

The 24 artists are from Beijing and Shanghai cities and provinces such as Jiangsu, Shandong, Sichuan and Xinjiang.

The notable victims from the delegation included Meng Gaosheng, Wang Linsi and Liu Rusheng.

Back
Top Bottom