What's new

Behind bars for being daughter of Sharif: Maryam

You know this getting to be ridiculous. If a Punjabi said insulting words about any other province it would crate a havoc. Yet, anyone can insult Punjabi at will and no one will say a word as if its okay to insult a Punjabi.

Well as a proud Pakistani who for the last three generations is also a proud Punjabi (my family migrated from Kashmir) I hereby record my grievance here at PDF.

Muhsan e Millaq, quaid e awam and family, my brave leader....bachoo ne marwa diya masoom insaan ko.

What can i say man. Court has spoken

You know this getting to be ridiculous. If a Punjabi said insulting words about any other province it would crate a havoc. Yet, anyone can insult Punjabi at will and no one will say a word as if its okay to insult a Punjabi.

Well as a proud Pakistani who for the last three generations is also a proud Punjabi (my family migrated from Kashmir) I hereby record my grievance here at PDF.

I did first so keep your attention hogging aside

Is she jailed in C class for only this statement?
Also providing fake letter in the court of justice and perjury. Isn't enough ? . In US minimum prison is five years and kick out from office for life.

Why is court interested in money trail of Avenfield apartments?
If 7 years term is for submitting forged docs. than why is Zardari immune? i remember, he submitted forged degree, forged medical certificate and forged will of Benazir.
Because ownership of Avenfield apartments was leaked in Panama Papers. As beneficiary of those flats Maryam Nawaz was obliged to show money trail but instead submitted a forged trust deed between her Gonglu brother Hussain Nawaz

Also providing fake letter in the court of justice and perjury. Isn't enough ? .

Providing fake letter 7 years. While Ayan Ali is free !
Looks like Pakistan has become a puppet state of Iran.

I am also Punjabi for many generations and keep calling Nawaz Sharif supporters donkeys and idiots. Why should I lie?

Providing fake letter 7 years. While Ayan Ali is free !
Ayan Ali ?? .... lol ... yes , PMLn and PPP friendly match . Ministry of interior let her go . Your PMLn AG withdraw the case and release her. Chaudry Nisar didn't pursue for further investigation , Isac Dar played as mediator and push Nisar for release. Both Ayan and Dr Asim release same time . PMLn and PPP are two sides of same coin.

Last edited:
Because ownership of Avenfield apartments was leaked in Panama Papers. As beneficiary of those flats Maryam Nawaz was obliged to show money trail but instead submitted a forged trust deed between her Gonglu brother Hussain Nawaz

Fair enough... if that's 7 years than she should get it.
Why than court didn't asked about the money trail of other persons named in panama papers?

Back
Top Bottom