Behind bars for being daughter of Sharif: Maryam

Norwegian

BANNED
Israel
Behind bars for being daughter of Sharif: Maryam
1758420-maryamreuters-1531624743-393-640x480.jpg

LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Maryam Nawaz on Saturday said that she is in prison for being the daughter of a brave man.

The statement came in a special audio message by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s daughter before going to Adiala Jail. “You all know that I left my mother in a critical condition. I went to London to meet her along with my father Nawaz Sharif,” she said adding “We found her unconscious and when I was returning back home, she opened her eyes and saw us but could not talk.”

Maryam Nawaz appealed to the nation to pray for her mother’s health. “I wish to hug her in healthy condition,” she said adding “They want to make me a weakness of my father (Nawaz Sharif) but luckily, now I am a source of strength.”

She told her voters in the audio message that to prepare for the July 25 general elections. “If I was not in prison, I would fight this historical democratic battle with you on the streets,” she said adding “I am still with my people despite being a prisoner.”

Maryam said that she was contesting election from a single constituency but now she is contesting for all the 272 constituencies. “My sisters and daughters, it’s time for you to come out and participate in the election process and spread the message of the sanctity of the vote,” she added.

She asked her voters to support democratic and constitutional Pakistan. “Support your leader Nawaz Sharif and your daughter. Victory for PML-N is a victory for democracy and a victory for Pakistan,” she said

People should know few facts, she said she refused the C class. The fact is, she doesn t qualify for C class. There are two important requirements to qualify for C class in jail.
1. Person should be a graduate or BA pass.
2. Must have valid NTM number and file min 6 lac rupee tax yearly .

As you guys know she said ... meri London ma tu kia Pakistan ma bhi koi jaidad nahi .........

I think they have guarantee from some power, that they will be released on bail or some presidential pardon. Or they may get stuck there for long period of time.

they are trying to mask a fact here that she and her father are crooks. By portraying them as innocent and under suppression of some sort.

People need to stand up to these blatant lies and false narrative that is being built in both Pakistan and abroad.

No amount of narrative can cover their corruption. All media houses need to be held accountable for their lies weather in Urdu or English.

Yes she is jailed for being Sharif's daughter but to add a daughter that helped his father hide billions stolen from the poor people of Pakistan. This daughter helped her father starve many other daughters in Pakistan.

This is not a daughter of Pakistan but a daughter of India who barks every day on those who lay down their lives at border of Pakistan.

Oh shut the hell up. Giving us a sob story of her mother on the hospital bed. What about the millions of dollars you stole from the Pakistani nation? The millions of dollars that could have been used for the treatment of thousands of sick people in Pakistan? What about the rape of the Pakistani nation you and your father did?

For god sake , she is behind bar due to corruption, money laundering and perjury , not because of some political revenge or rivalry , vendetta .

People should know few facts, she said she refused the C class. The fact is, she doesn t qualify for C class. There are two important requirements to qualify for C class in jail.
1. Person should be a graduate or BA pass.
2. Must have valid NTM number and file min 6 lac rupee tax yearly .

As you guys know she said ... meri London ma tu kia Pakistan ma bhi koi jaidad nahi .........

I think they have guarantee from some power, that they will be released on bail or some presidential pardon. Or they may get stuck there for long period of time.
They had two choices..give up politics
Or go to prison and win at least Punjab provincial govt(confirmed) ..and use that leverage to get presidential pardon or reveal of decision

nah your father is behind the bars because of your gounglu brother and your lose mouth . if your father take your cell phone and you did not tweet blindly he may be busy in elections today

We need to expose their propaganda. Apparently her narrative is selling
All polls suggest that they will easily win in Punjab
As concept is "khata hey tu lagata be hey" and that checks out..
I think people will realize once we are bankrupted like Argentina but than it will be too late and will be decades of austerity

Remember even Quaid I azam gave up in 1937..after 40 years of trying to persuade the muslims

Debt grew from 60 to 74 percent this was in 80s in 1998 when mushi brought it down to 50%..he passed a law to limit debt to 60% which has been ignored surprisingly lol