What's new

‘Beef’ thrown in temple: Bengal govt worried as communal clashes spread

Nope. First get the guts to condemn Gujarat and Muzaffarnagar and then whine about this video that you posted.

One misadventure doesn't give you license to 100 riots.Irony..
I condemn if innocents were killed.In gujarat Hindus were also killed by Muslims.Also condemn of killing Kashmiri Hindus by your funded rebels.Not only India or kashmiris have suffered Islamic barbarism..Whole world is an example..You people has such a disgrace mindset that how easily you can put blame on others..

May be madrassas only teach RSS history.

Never went to a madarsa. But If I would I would like to big ones all of which are in India. :lol:

I condemn if innocents were killed.In gujarat Hindus were also killed by Muslims.Also condemn of killing Kashmiri Hindus by your funded rebels.Not only India or kashmiris have suffered Islamic barbarism..Whole world is an example..You people has such a disgrace mindset that how easily you can put blame on others..

Good. Now don't vote for BJP next time since its leaders were directly involved in those killings.

Never went to a madarsa. But If I would I would like to big ones all of which are in India. :lol:

Good. Now don't vote for BJP next time since its leaders were directly involved in those killings.
There is no BJP in Bengal.State's law & order is maintained by state police..

There is no BJP in Bengal.State's law & order is maintained by state police..

Well that's the pain BJP and RSS have in their as$. Their communal BS doesn't work in West Bengal.

No doubt illegal bangladeshis are being this.

Well that's the pain BJP and RSS have in their as$. Their communal BS doesn't work in West Bengal.
Muslim attacking Hindus is not communal according to you?Is it social service..?
:lol: You clearly give definition of Muslims.World has now started treating you for such hypocrisy..

Dude where are we people ? It is a matter of India amongst them so y it seems that we are supposed to defend Indian Muslims and you are here for Hindus only ? If whole world is an example then take initiative n kill all those living in ur country . Justified enough
When it's about Gujrat or Muslims then u come up with Ifs n buts , the world is full of hypocrites talking about humanity n justice

Must be homeschooled then,naa they are out of your league.

Nope. I am not like you or your chai wal PM.

Muslim attacking Hindus is not communal according to you?Is it social service..?
:lol: You clearly give definition of Muslims.World has now started treating you for such hypocrisy..

Muslims attacking Hindus is a drama by RSS and BJP to get some political space of West Bengal. They would fail like before.

Nope. I am not like you or your chai wal PM.

Muslims attacking Hindus is a drama by RSS and BJP to get some political space of West Bengal. They would fail like before.
But not politics but Islamic extremists..
BJP won first in Assam for the first time after independence.Opened account in Bengal,Kerala.I don't see BJP failing:lol:.
Such a despo of a Pakistani for Indian politics..

But not politics but Islamic extremists..
BJP won first in Assam for the first time after independence.Opened account in Bengal,Kerala.I don't see BJP failing:lol:.
Such a despo of a Pakistani for Indian politics..

It is good for me. Jokers like BJP ruling my biggest enemy is like a gift to me

But anyways this muslims attacking hindus is another exaggerated drama by BJP and RSS goons.

And people here on forum cries that hindus are suppressing and molestating muslims in india..lol ..
Well its good as the butcherer modi will get more chances to butcher lol

Back
Top Bottom