What's new

Become rich $$ while young(25-35)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomberman

Reaction score
Hai mates,

I need to know which is the best career path either in business/profession to become richer soon?(hard/smart work is mandatory)..
I found very healthy discussion on most topics! So i'd like to know your exposure and thoughts regarding this..
You can suggest your valuable ideas so that everybody have some awareness about this!
You can also post your success story here if u wish

Thanks & Regards
PHR :partay:

Hai mates,

I need to know which is the best career path either in business/profession to become richer soon?(hard/smart work is mandatory)..

Trading in Options. It's the quickest way.
And you don't need hardwork as well.
You need to have good outlook and a little luck.
You can also get tips by paying some amount: just google
nifty option tips

My idea would be to start working on software development. Start making professional software for the Mac or Windows. It could take upto 3-5 years for a team to make a feasible project. Then sell it for 100,000s of dollars.

My idea would be to start working on software development. Start making professional software for the Mac or Windows. It could take upto 3-5 years for a team to make a feasible project. Then sell it for 100,000s of dollars.

I'm actually an embedded design engineer
being a professional u cant get whatever u want!
but i dnt hav knowledge on mac or windows app's.. we here deal with embedded c and assembly

I'm actually an embedded design engineer
being a professional u cant get whatever u want!
but i dnt hav knowledge on mac or windows app's.. we here deal with embedded c and assembly

thats the problem when you're linked to the hardware. You can't earn unless you own the firm. Software development requires 0 background. I am sure this site too would be earning quite a lot, at least enough to keep it going.

Trading in Options. It's the quickest way.
And you don't need hardwork as well.
You need to have good outlook and a little luck.
You can also get tips by paying some amount: just google
nifty option tips
ask me, i lost lacs when market crashed in Jan 2008.
Good for earning, but one needs to be ready to lose, which sometimes we aren't. Disappoints. :undecided:

The only lacs i lost were my 2 destroyed cars.
Speed kills BUT thrills
Love the motorway slogan by FWO:)

thats the problem when you're linked to the hardware. You can't earn unless you own the firm. Software development requires 0 background. I am sure this site too would be earning quite a lot, at least enough to keep it going.

Yeah that's true! as far as embedded product development we require strong knowledge on micro controller and programming them to work as we need!
:pop:

i dont know about the application software development thoroughly.. but its quite simple when compared to the low level development! you dont need to know about BIOS while developing app's.. but our job is to create bios for preipherals and os!!

with 2 years exp i cant own a firm lol :partay: but i can write firmware for our controller

At first I thought this was a spam thread :oops:

Well Chartered Accountants have good earning.You can switch to CA from engineering,but you will have to work very hard.

start trading in Forex

Invest 2000USD u can easily make 200-400USD per week..... invest 10000USD u can easily make 500-700USD per week and if you take interest please please make sure you never use high leverage otherwise u will end up losing everything in one week

At first I thought this was a spam thread :oops:

Well Chartered Accountants have good earning.You can switch to CA from engineering,but you will have to work very hard.

I just finished my ACCA. Awaiting results. Already have a good job offer.

But i want to do CFA as well. Thats where the real money is!

start trading in Forex

Invest 2000USD u can easily make 200-400USD per week..... invest 10000USD u can easily make 500-700USD per week and if you take interest please please make sure you never use high leverage otherwise u will end up losing everything in one week

What are you saying man!! Can you share some tips? Is it like share trading? Any legal obligation?

In my opinion Forex is a very risky business.I mean there are high gains but the chances of Loss is just tooo great.

Hai mates,

I found very healthy discussion on most topics! So i'd like to know your exposure and thoughts regarding this..
You can suggest your valuable ideas so that everybody have some awareness about this!
You can also post your success story here if u wish

Thanks & Regards
PHR :partay:

Join a call center improve ur communication skills, save money and do some business in service sector like Software Development, Travel & Tour, Event Management etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom