What's new

Become rich $$ while young(25-35)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you saying man!! Can you share some tips? Is it like share trading? Any legal obligation?

never heard of forex before? :angry:

Foreign exchange market - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes its very similar to share trading..... you can also trade shares from companies and stock exchanges and or buy commodities and energies like Gold, Silver, Oil, Gas, Wheat, Sugar etc

as said by pak_yes

its a very risky business...... so if you know nothing......better not trade in Forex or try the demo accounts for 6 months and once you are perfect..... start trading

^^^

Chill down man!! It was illegal for resident Indian's do forex trading till 2008. Even now also indian brokers can only do $/Rs trading that too with too many limitations. And I was a resident Indian till 8 months back. Hence, my lack in knowledge about other forex trading. Thanks but no thanks for showing me the wiki link.

^^^

Chill down man!! It was illegal for resident Indian's do forex trading till 2008. Even now also indian brokers can only do $/Rs trading that too with too many limitations. And I was a resident Indian till 8 months back. Hence, my lack in knowledge about other forex trading. Thanks but no thanks for showing me the wiki link.

i don't have time to write big article explaining you about forex.... :lol:

and i know many indians trading in forex and many of them residing in India. I know india has very strict policies for forex but if you know someone living abroad he can open an account for you and then you can start trading from India and withdraw money anytime you like into your paypal account or any other payment method so this way u will not need to face any restrictions posed by your govenment.

That is the only way to make quick money within years........ if you are good, smart, intelligent, well educated and most of all...... Cool minded who can also learn to have patience.......... You can convert your 1000USD into 100,000USD in 1 years time but u need to follow the right strategy and Patience is the only key to success in this business

Making softwares or working in companies is good u still get good money but i think there was no need to create this thread if you were willing to go for this way of earning money

Hai mates,

I need to know which is the best career path either in business/profession to become richer soon?(hard/smart work is mandatory)..
I found very healthy discussion on most topics! So i'd like to know your exposure and thoughts regarding this..
You can suggest your valuable ideas so that everybody have some awareness about this!
You can also post your success story here if u wish

Thanks & Regards
PHR :partay:

I am an Embedded architect, I along with my able team, we have developed end to end products and we have a small startup.

My way of making money is any startup. Its a good, respectable and secure way.

I may invest some in agro industry soon too, thats a field where you get huge subsidy from govt and you can create job opportunities for many. The best part, the income is completely non taxable.

thats the problem when you're linked to the hardware. You can't earn unless you own the firm. Software development requires 0 background. I am sure this site too would be earning quite a lot, at least enough to keep it going.

I beg to differ, good softwares need good design. and good design can only come from experienced people. Or else you are just another guy in the crowd trying to sell his product.

Making websites was a good, quick way a few yrs back, or should I say, 8 yrs back. Now even school going kids are registered in getafreelancer.com website and making websites for dirt cheap rates. So you def cant compete with them.

I know people who will develop the end to end website till being hosted in 200 dollars in 2 weeks time. So I wont say software is the way.

Embedded is def is the way to go

If U wanna Make money invest in Pakistan :smitten:

Thank you for your time now i am going to go back to my computer watch peoples buying my companies stock and think they will make more then me ha:lol: ha ha.:partay:

Point is simple friends owners of the business makes more money then their employees and that as simple as that.:cheers:

If U wanna Make money invest in Pakistan :smitten:

Thank you for your time now i am going to go back to my computer watch peoples buying my companies stock and think they will make more then me ha:lol: ha ha.:partay:

Point is simple friends owners of the business makes more money then their employees and that as simple as that.:cheers:
you know thats true........... If you want to make money...... invest in Pakistani stock exchanges ... be it Karachi Stock Exchange, Lahore Stock Exchange or Islamabad stock exchange. Pakistan is a developing country so you can have more chances of making money comparing to developed countries. Pakistan economy is not stable and that is very good for stock exchanges.......... if you hear bad news..... sell it if you hear good news buy...... u will make big money

you know thats true........... If you want to make money...... invest in Pakistani stock exchanges ... be it Karachi Stock Exchange, Lahore Stock Exchange or Islamabad stock exchange. Pakistan is a developing country so you can have more chances of making money comparing to developed countries. Pakistan economy is not stable and that is very good for stock exchanges.......... if you hear bad news..... sell it if you hear good news buy...... u will make big money

But the point is it must be fluctuating too much to feel comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom