What's new

Beauty of India and its People

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously ? even wikipedia shows more support to the kashmiri cause than this map

I am NOT going to Post pictures from Kashmir on this thread.. it is a disputed territory- we already have millions threads on Kashmir and its people...

I think you might be stretching it too far with the beloved part, we are at war with each other ya know :D

I was about to say something good for Pakistan... ur post stoped me..:confused:

plz post soon the pics of Uttar pradesh... I m waiting..

I am NOT going to Post pictures from Kashmir on this thread.. it is a disputed territory- we already have millions threads on Kashmir and its people...

By the way I was being sarcastic when I said "our beloved neighbor" :rofl::rofl: :D

Yes I know, u were even sarcatic when you started this thread... keep on sarcastic i liked the way of yours go on.....:sniper:

Enjoy the pics till the thread lasts..:D

Yes I know, u were even sarcatic when you started this thread... keep on sarcastic i liked the way of yours go on.....:sniper:

this whole thread is her sarcastic pleasure! but let the pictures come...i was expecting pictures of ugly people... but i am sure they will come soon..she hasnt touched south india yet!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom