What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

You even believing something from SE Asia with Indian influence is 4000 years old shows how clueless you are about all of this.

It's like believing a Pakistani mosque is 2000 years old.:lol:

No it is not. The sunken city of Dwarka which is around 9000 to 12000 years old is found and Vietnam is a contiguous land territory connected to the Indian subcontinent with no impassable barriers like Himalayas or Saharan deserts. So no it is not an improbability.

Human movement into India is over 40000 years old, to think that all civilization happened only in the last 2000 years is what is absurd.

No it is not. The sunken city of Dwarka which is around 9000 to 12000 years old is found and Vietnam is a contiguous land territory with no impassable barriers like Himalayas or Saharan deserts. So no it is not an improbability.

Human movement into India is over 40000 years old, to think that all civilization happened only in the last 2000 years is what is absurd.

OHHHHHHHHH BOY THE SUNKEN CITY OF DWARKA NOW.

Jesus man, let your pride out of the window. You dont know what you're even talking about.

OHHHHHHHHH BOY THE SUNKEN CITY OF DWARKA NOW.

Jesus man, let your pride out of the window. You dont know what you're even talking about.

Yeah. Why do you not enlighten me then.

Also what is incongruous is statues of the Greek gods. Funnily enough the bronze statues from 450 BCE seems eerily similar to the cast bronze statues which were popularized in 5th century CE. No air bubbles no imperfect finishes for what was a 1000 year old non-cast bronze statues to differentiate it from cast bronze statues. Also no change in artwork patterns. All the same perfection from start to finish spanning over a millennium.

Yeah. Why do you not enlighten me then.

Also what is incongruous is statues of the Greek gods. Funnily enough the bronze statues from 450 BCE seems eerily similar to the cast bronze statues which were popularized in 5th century CE. No air bubbles no imperfect finishes for what was a 1000 year old non-cast bronze statues. Also no change in artwork patterns. All the same perfection from start to finish spanning over a millennium.

Enlighten yourself first. You believed a source that said artifacts from Oc Eo culture of later Funan was 4000 years old. :lol:

Kingdom of Funan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me get more information about it.

Dont worry, I will do it for you. *Before you start to talk about Hindu ancient flying machines and nuclear bombs.*

In the beginning of the first century A.D. a Hindu community existed in Funan. The oldest Hindu kingdom established in the lower valley of the Mekong, the area now included in the Indo-China peninsula was known as the funan with its capital at Vyadhapura, probably near Ba Phnom. According to the tradition recorded in inscriptions, it was founded in the 1st century B.C. by a Brahamana and Kaundinya from India who defeated and married the Naga prnices soma of that place. The second Kaundinya - again a Brahmana from India was elected king by the people, thus marking the next stage of Indian colonisation, Hinduism too deep root in that country, and the rulers bore Indian names and followed Indian religion. The brahminical hierarchy was a notable feature in the social order.

Chinese records mentions the year as 191 A.D. when Kaundinya, a Brahmin, "planted his javelin and married a local naked princes". This was confirmed by the inscriptions relating to King Srimara of the third century A.D. History of Thais also confirms this evidence.

History Of Funan And Cambodia,Funan And Cambodia,History If Funan,History Of Cambodia,Funan,Cambodia

OMG, this is sooo amazing guy. :o::lol:

Yup it is amazing that a man is levitating and it is documented by a non-Hindutva fundoo. Perhaps you can go and visit him too. So you can carry on your half baked knowledge cynicism and shove it where the sun does not shine.

Yup it is amazing that a man is levitating and it is documented by a non-Hindutva fundoo. Perhaps you can go and visit him too. So you can carry on your half baked knowledge cynicism and shove it where the sun does not shine.

Heard he's nuclear powered too.:sarcastic:

Schizoid Rich and Famous posts pics of a church that looks right out of a modern Stephen King's novel and explains this horror show as "full use of the play of light and shadow inside a space." May be when drug addicts are deprived of their fix they go to this church to get that woozy feeling again.

Well, you of all people would know that now wouldn't you? :lol:

Well, you of all people would know that now wouldn't you? :lol:

Nope it was only my attempt at understanding how your drug addled brain works considering you seem to admire disorienting bizarre patterns.

Nope it was only my attempt at understanding how your drug addled brain works considering you seem to admire disorienting bizarre patterns.

I don't expect an aesthetically-challenged fundamentalist like yourself to understand anything about architecture, composition, symmetry etc. Do carry on being the resident lunatic. :dirol:

I don't expect an aesthetically-challenged fundamentalist like yourself to understand anything about architecture, composition, symmetry etc. Do carry on being the resident lunatic. :dirol:

220px-Church_of_San_Giovanni_Battista%2C_Mogno_2014-04-16_08-23.jpg

Oh this sliced off drum barrel shape is aesthetically pleasing now, is it? Mind numbing hallucinatory imagery taking over a space meant for meditative spiritually uplifting experience is what goes for composition, symmetry, and architecture now, huh? Gosh we are heading towards a planet of morons with individuals like this around.

Back
Top Bottom