What's new

Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Roy, i was just browsing and came across this thread...
Seems like all tourists who have been to Bangladesh and India agreed on that Transport in BD is better than India, BD is cheaper safer more welcoming than India..

Back from India , Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka [Archive] - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Back from India , Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka [Archive] - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

. My question is how do you people attract tourist to your country??? You guys even worse than BD!

I wasn't having a go at you guyz or anything, it just that whenever I have been to Bangladesh it didn't look as green and pleasant as it looks in these photos.

And about you question, well firstly thats a 8 year old experience/thread. A lot has changed since then. Back in 2004 both Delhi and Mumbai was all dug up for Metro, Expressways, Flyover construction. Delhi and Mumbai are in a different league now.

As for how India attracts tourists, its the old charm basically, people come here to experience the old India, there is still a lot of potential. With proper infrastrcutre coming up expect tourist numbers to double by the end of this decade.

. My question is how do you people attract tourist to your country??? You guys even worse than BD!

They have Taj Mahal and their society is more open to western culture than Bangladesh.

They have Taj Mahal and their society is more open to western culture than Bangladesh.

Yeah right bollocks. More like better infrastructure, cleaner, safer, secure and honestly much more to do and see than Bangladesh.

^ Roy, i was just browsing and came across this thread...
Seems like all tourists who have been to Bangladesh and India agreed on that Transport in BD is better than India, BD is cheaper safer more welcoming than India..

Here's the proper Ranking Farhan. India has better infrastructure, safety and cleanliness that Bangladesh. Much better. These anonymous forum rants and individual experiences aren't that credible.

29mas5w.jpg

The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report 2011: World Economic Forum

Out of 139 countries, Bangladesh is ranked 129(4 below Pakistan) and India is ranked 68. :agree:

Guys please dont ruin the thread.

I wasn't having a go at you guyz or anything, it just that whenever I have been to Bangladesh it didn't look as green and pleasant as it looks in these photos.
Well when you are in bangladesh try to visit chittagong, sylhet or protected places in other parts of the country. The rest of bangladesh is pretty much used for farming or living.

Yeah right bollocks. More like better infrastructure, cleaner, safer, secure and honestly much more to do and see than Bangladesh.

Here's the proper Ranking Farhan. India has better infrastructure, safety and cleanliness that Bangladesh. Much better. These anonymous forum rants and individual experiences aren't that credible.

29mas5w.jpg

The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report 2011: World Economic Forum

Out of 139 countries, Bangladesh is ranked 129(4 below Pakistan) and India is ranked 68. :agree:

of course india will be much higher in the list of competitiveness than Bangladesh because india has tourists while bangladesh is still in rudimentary stage... In those thread, they were not talking about tourism actually! Ok lets not ruin the thread. Anyway, i believe beauty in Bangladesh depends on season... those green or cloudy sky are most probably in rainy season.. You need to pass more time in villages of Bangladesh...

of course india will be much higher in the list of competitiveness than Bangladesh because india has tourists while bangladesh is still in rudimentary stage... In those thread, they were not talking about tourism actually! Ok lets not ruin the thread. Anyway, i believe beauty in Bangladesh depends on season... those green or cloudy sky are most probably in rainy season.. You need to pass more time in villages of Bangladesh...

Infrastructure and cleanliness is actually one of the criteria for the tourism ranking. Anyways I agree lets drop this argument, my intention wasn't to belittle or anything.

But if you refer to the report page 127, you can see all the detailed breakdown for Bangladesh and see the areas where Bangladesh needs to improve to boost tourism.

I ll post some pictures from my collection when I can find them. :tup:

North Bengal generally looks more greener and beautiful, although Jalpaiguri, Koch Bihar, Darjeeling are far more beautiful than Sylhet because of their proximity to Dooars and Himalaya.

Bangladesh has no comparison with India when it comes to tourism, India is just too much diverse and has too many attraction.

North Bengal generally looks more greener and beautiful, although Jalpaiguri, Koch Bihar, Darjeeling are far more beautiful than Sylhet because of their proximity to Dooars and Himalaya.

Bangladesh has no comparison with India when it comes to tourism, India is just too much diverse and has too many attraction.

agreed..............................

...Can anybody post some pics of The light house of Kutubdia???

What is the best time to visit bangladesh? And which are the must see places?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom