What's new

'Beaten' Palestinian boy in viral photo to face charges

you were too quick to post about this incident but you failed to mention what happened to rangers who shot that man

One Rangers personnel sentenced to death for Sarfaraz killing
https://www.dawn.com/news/651246

unlike India(
which is lawless jungle) Pakistan has Laws and Powerful judicial system which can even convict and disqualify sitting PM

Largest "democracy" released soldiers who were found guilty of fake encounter of civilians and suspended its own punishment by its own courts.

Macchil killings: Tribunal suspends life sentence of five Army personnel

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...l-suspends-life-imprisonment-of-five-armymen/

Great democracy indeed. Kashmiris are actual villains for not loving India after all this. :lol:

No but I want to salute your continuous twists. Regards,
The army chief said both issues have unequivocal public, moral and political support of the Pakistani nation. “We will continue to support the principled stance on both regardless of the so-called reality -"

And I, in turn, salute you for having the guts to oppose the chief of Pakistan's army. Toodles!

The army chief said both issues have unequivocal public, moral and political support of the Pakistani nation. “We will continue to support the principled stance on both regardless of the so-called reality -"

And I, in turn, salute you for having the guts to oppose the chief of Pakistan's army. Toodles!

Did you understand what I say or just replying for the sake of reply. No one is using Kashmir Videos in reference to Israel brutalities in Palestine, hence my reply but again, your twist has to be saluted. Now stop trolling and quoting me for useless yet nonsense. Read your posts first and understand what I said.

The COAS says Pakistanis see Kashmir and Palestine "at par", so that means when there isn't proof to indict Israel then it's O.K. to substitute stuff from Kashmir, right?

I deleted for the language as such reply was not needed. Member is already dealt. Indian Sympathizer? :(
Listen eagle... You guys should stop being so damn sensitive when it comes to them scumbags...

If not these lowlife shyt stains... Time to take a leaf from their forums.

Listen eagle... You guys should stop being so damn sensitive when it comes to them scumbags...

If not these lowlife shyt stains... Time to take a leaf from their forums.

This is not being sensitive man and their or any forum shouldn't be the concern for us. You, me and everyone else have the responsibility for this Forum. I know that their or so forums use to talk but we are different, better and respectful hence, a responsible and mature approach. As we have set rules and actions are taken accordingly then there is no need to ruin own time and loose energy on irrelevant stuff.

This is not being sensitive man and their or any forum shouldn't be the concern for us. You, me and everyone else have the responsibility for this Forum. I know that their or so forums use to talk but we are different, better and respectful hence, a responsible and mature approach. As we have set rules and actions are taken accordingly then there is no need to ruin own time and loose energy on irrelevant stuff.

They wish us death and celebrate and cheer our deaths... And we can't call... Spade a spade?

Do you expect us to not say nothing when some piece of crap comes and trolls us?

I'm fed of of reporting... Nothing happens... Which encourages them scumbags to troll more and use more offensive tactics... It time you use for authority in a good way... Rather than punishing those who respond in the manner they understand..

They wish us death and celebrate and cheer our deaths... And we can't call... Spade a spade?

Do you expect us to not say nothing when some piece of crap comes and trolls us?

I'm fed of of reporting... Nothing happens... Which encourages them scumbags to troll more and use more offensive tactics... It time you use for authority in a good way... Rather than punishing those who respond in the manner they understand..

All I and many wants us to act differently and not to stoop to the level of some low level trolls. Replying in kind will actually loss the impact and you need to understand as such. Rest about speaking for reporting, I am sure many here will agree with immediate action depending upon whether someone fed the troll or not.

Speaking of anyone wishing death upon us, that shouldn't be the new or surprise as that is what enemy use to live for but our moral is high. I expect you and everyone to counter the lies, threats etc but we all have a responsibility by way of discussion while using Pakistan Flag.

Dont want to get beaten or thrown in jail, dont pelt stones or provoke soldiers.

about mods yesterday many of my posts were deleted. I thought the mod was being partial, but seems like he isnt and is doing good job. I guess it was @The Eagle :wave:who deleted my posts.

Zionist savages. Afraid of children.

Israelis are bunch of people who have their ego slaughtered by Germans before 1950. They were bullied annihilated and thrashed so badly that they have severe inferiority complex and doesn' miss any chance to take revenge on poor unarmed teen Palestinian kids.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom