What's new

Beat this Resume...

Interesting to see Chinese people backing Pakistan so strongly.

Several points come up:

1. Terrorism emanating from Pakistan against Afghanistan and India is protected by Chinese-assisted nuclear weapons. Do you accept responsibility for all actions taken by Pak under your protection, including terrorism and proliferation?

2. What is the rationale for this support to Pak?

3. How do you compare Pak and North Korea? Is the motivation for supporting Pak similar to that for supporting North Korea?

Just speaking for myself here:

1. Terrorism emanating from Pakistan against Afghanistan and India is protected by Chinese-assisted nuclear weapons. Do you accept responsibility for all actions taken by Pak under your protection, including terrorism and proliferation?

No and know exactly where you are going with this question. The ones accepting responsibility for terrorism are terrorists. Beyond that, since the biggest donor to the organization whose flags you proudly carry also happened to be the original sponsor of the group entrenched in Pak-Afghan border, why don't you then pose the question of "responsibility" in that direction?

Secondly - Canada apparently provided the original reactor from which India stole all of its Plutonium in the 70s - so are you going to bring my adopted homeland in to "take responsibilities" for the Naxalites? Why not go a step further and dig up the Rosenbergs's bones for a thrashing - you know, the ones that went to the chair for assisting everyone.

If you are not a false-flag operation like some around here and we take it at face value that you joined this forum since 2008 - then you should be giving answers and not asking questions on that.

3. How do you compare Pak and North Korea? Is the motivation for supporting Pak similar to that for supporting North Korea?

I don't think so. Pak is a friend and ally to the PRC. NK - no one knows what NK is - do you, Khan?

Last edited:
Just speaking for myself here:

No and know exactly where you are going with this question. The ones accepting responsibility for terrorism are terrorists. ....

What about those protecting the terrorists? And what about those who supplied the nukes to protect the protectors of terrorists, and who continue backing these protectors to this day?

If you are not a false-flag operation like some around here and we take it at face value that you joined this forum since 2008 - then you should be giving answers and not asking questions on that.

No, I want to hear some Chinese thinking on this. It is a serious question.

I don't think so. Pak is a friend and ally to the PRC. NK - no one knows what NK is - do you, Khan?

Again, a disappointing reply.

Last edited:

Let me "help" you. But I can't. :lol:
It's one of many wonders of the world. Somehow if Pak is hurt, we feel the pain. :agree: Rationale? none.
Each would sacrifice their own interests for the other. And it's their "job" to make the other happy. It so seems. Rationale? not much.

You can find a million secular reasons why we SHOULD be close. But the paragraph above is the best I can come up for you, UN boy.

And I believe control freaks will never understand it. To be continued... show me the money. :lol:

It's one of many wonders of the world. Somehow if Pak is hurt, we feel the pain. :agree: Rationale? none.

If what you've said is indeed true, then why hasnt China helped Pakistan more strongly in all its war with India? If China indeed would have felt the pain as you said it would, then you think it would well within China's capability to prevent Pakistan from loosing? Then why didnt it chip in, professor?

Also, Pakistan has gone through numerous economic crisis. Western countries have chipped in with various contributions during those time. What has been China's contribution? And were those contributions the best that China could give in to its best friend?

If what you've said is indeed true, then why hasnt China helped Pakistan more strongly in all its war with India? If China indeed would have felt the pain as you said it would, then you think it would well within China's capability to prevent Pakistan from loosing? Then why didnt it chip in, professor?

Also, Pakistan has gone through numerous economic crisis. Western countries have chipped in with various contributions during those time. What has been China's contribution? And were those contributions the best that China could give in to its best friend?

"Jesus loves you."
"How much?" :rofl:

And woe to the threadstarter who started this thread - what is it btw?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
And woe to the threadstarter who started this thread - what is it btw?

This thread was supposed to discuss the achievements of Dr. Manmohan Singh(India's Prime Minister) before it was hijacked by my over enthusiastic friends who are discussing everything but the thread content...

Also instead of laughing if you have anything to contribute please do so else you can ignore the thread...Though i personally feel this thread is good for closure...

Regards
Rajwinder Singh

What a silly topic is this? Mr. Singh's resume is better because he is not a politician, he is here only because of the support of Sonia Gandhi and she wanted some one to entrust the seat until her son comes of age. (aka Nehru dynasty goes on)

India never had such a deserved person for the PM office and I dont think after him, India will never have one as well.

I think we have diverged from the actual topic so much so that we are talking about why China is supporting Pakistan? Ofcourse, she needs Pakistan.

Pakistan provide a free hedge for China.
Pakistan is largest purchaser of Chinese arms.
Pakistan can become a hub for China to secure Middle-East energy supplies.
Pakistan can help China to make it friends with Middle-East nations.

What a silly topic is this? Mr. Singh's resume is better because he is not a politician, he is here only because of the support of Sonia Gandhi and she wanted some one to entrust the seat until her son comes of age. (aka Nehru dynasty goes on)

I agree with you partially...2004 election was not a mandate for Mr. Singh but 2009 mandate is definitely for him as he was UPA PM candidate from the beginning ...But haven't the above arrangement proved as a blessing in disguise for India???....Sonia Gandhi taking care of poilitics and Mr. Singh using all his experience and wisdom for the progress of country(remember it was his insistence and threat to resign that resulted in seal on nuclear deal)

India never had such a deserved person for the PM office and I dont think after him, India will never have one as well.

What he has done for india(Economic progress and Nuclear deal to name a few complemented with utmost honesty) i agree india has never sees such a deserved person..However i wish we will see more after him...

I think we have diverged from the actual topic so much so that we are talking about why China is supporting Pakistan? Ofcourse, she needs Pakistan.

Pakistan provide a free hedge for China.
Pakistan is largest purchaser of Chinese arms.
Pakistan can become a hub for China to secure Middle-East energy supplies.
Pakistan can help China to make it friends with Middle-East nations.

Buddy this topic is about Mr. Manmohan so how are we diverging by talking about him :)..But i agree with all your above points of why China needs Pakistan...

Hey U(troll) Morons!!!!

walk away if u have nothing to the thread except mud slinging on each other.

I consider this thread closed :cheers::usflag:

Each would sacrifice their own interests for the other. And it's their "job" to make the other happy. It so seems. Rationale? not much.

You can find a million secular reasons why we SHOULD be close. But the paragraph above is the best I can come up for you, UN boy.

And I believe control freaks will never understand it. To be continued... show me the money. :lol:

Expectedly... you donot have an answer to any of the questions.

:azn:

Yes they have no answer now. When India annexed Bangladesh and Siachen where did their brother China go? I know they can never give the answer. China is selfish. They are only (mis)using Pakistan for their own interest.
Anyway India is happy to create unrest in China by playing the Tibet card and in Pakistan by playing the Baloochistan card.
I am happy now :victory::victory::victory:

Back
Top Bottom