What's new

Beaking News..Indian Army Planning of Armoured Attack From Famous Chawinda Sector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean indians have accepted the 27/02's slaps and do not want revenge anymore ?

Quite difficult to believe...

Yes. Modi and IAF have clearly stated that we have to wait until Rafales are fully available.

Oh..than one must refrain using high voltage words....if all what they mean was "Likely", "Possibility" etc....rather than "Inevitable".
Perhaps u should apply for a government job.

WATCH THIS IN FULL - VERY IMPORTANT

WATCH TILL END - the last sentence of this clip is most important: Amit Shah ready to bite Modi. This is also the prophecy "Modi will be killed by his own men".

Honestly any one from here or there will be killed if he attempts to go nuclear by there own. we or they cant use nuclear weapons...its a show piece that is obsolete in modern times.

We have two Strike Corps so there will be two main routes this time..

yes..but Indian Army plans to to embroil the strike corps inside Pakistan..that is what is Basic reason of IBGs..they have learned history as well. Shakargarh battle of 1971 and Pakistan Army top brass decisions..about utilizing there reserves and the hesitation that followed...they have learned from it. there offensive in deserts of Sindh they learned from it.

They have IDF as teacher now...we should not underestimate the enemy and its will to fight and conduct large scale ground offensives.

Kashmir Front requires out of Box Approach. we have examples in shape of "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Volunteer_Army " fighting mountain warfare. i would suggest to read about it even on wikipedia..but numbers will be very hard to match up against Indian Army dispositions in Kashmir.

then we have 2 x strike corps and 2 x Armour divisions... against them by placing IBGs right where Pakistan Economic heartland in north and narrow waist of Pakistan. and our pessimistic Political will and readily saying yes mans...in Military cabinet with peace and money/economy in mind..

Indian Army Top Brass and Nazi Modi has rightly summed up they can pressure Pakistan into giving up Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir...

there is historical precedence ..Indians armed forces had captured not a large area...in 1965 war for us to take back that area in negotiation we retreated from Rajaori and Poonch. because that land which indian had was sovereign. rajouri & poonch is disputed...guess what now they have claimed Azad Kashmir theres and Gilgit, Baltistan also as disputed...

i hope i am making some sense.

yes..but Indian Army plans to to embroil the strike corps inside Pakistan..that is what is Basic reason of IBGs..they have learned history as well. Shakargarh battle of 1971 and Pakistan Army top brass decisions..about utilizing there reserves and the hesitation that followed...they have learned from it. there offensive in deserts of Sindh they learned from it.
Have you heard of PA IABG? or Ad-Hoc Force?

I think posters should not fall to propoganda there are no offensive movements from either Army.
Only thing that is going on its higher caliber duels which were pretty common 15 years ago so back to same situation.
Although utilisation of precision artillery and rocket from Indian Army end has put Pak Army on defensive most likely this will continue for a while as both Armies have plenty of obsolete ammunition.

I think posters should not fall to propoganda there are no offensive movements from either Army.
Only thing that is going on its higher caliber duels which were pretty common 15 years ago so back to same situation.
Although utilisation of precision artillery and rocket from Indian Army end has put Pak Army on defensive most likely this will continue for a while as both Armies have plenty of obsolete ammunition.

Sure they've put the Pakistan Army on the defensive..........just like how you indians also claimed to have killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16..........:azn:.........:lol:...........I suppose you have genuine and credible evidence to back up your claims too?........:azn:

An Army has to be on the "offensive" before going "defensive".

We have two Strike Corps so there will be two main routes this time..
5 Routes, not 2.

I think Indian army is not going to do anything.
The reason why there is a massive placement/movement of military assets along LoC might be the Indian govt is going to take next step in Kashmir that will provoke Pakistan to its limits. This opening of LoC is an intimation by Indian govt that if Pakistan took action, Indian army will cross LoC without any hesitation.

So Pakistan, be ready to see the next step taken by Indian govt in Kashmir.

Taken from an Indian Source, Pinaka Multi-Barrel Rocket Launcher system updated range map based on simulated border positions.
EMOwfPIUYAEWiJX

All i can say easy targets for our NASR and A100s.:pakistan:
Bhai Jan/ Payen,

Have you seen the map of S-400 Range ? Have you seen the plotting of SU30 MKI strike range ?
Somethings look good only on paper and maps.

Did you have a look on reverse sloped, camouflaged, tunneled and bunkered positions of PA along LOC ?

The reason why there is a massive placement/movement of military assets along LoC might be the Indian govt is going to take next step in Kashmir that will provoke Pakistan to its limits. This opening of LoC is an intimation by Indian govt that if Pakistan took action, Indian army will cross LoC without any hesitation.

So Pakistan, be ready to see the next step taken by Indian govt in Kashmir.

Indian Army is not removing fences its a fake news. Also next big thing in J&K UT will be Assembly Elections for which required security forces are already deployed.

An Army has to be on the "offensive" before going "defensive".

by defensive I mean in Artillery duels.

Sure they've put the Pakistan Army on the defensive..........just like how you indians also claimed to have killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16..........:azn:.........:lol:...........I suppose you have genuine and credible evidence to back up your claims too?........:azn:

see the claims of 300 terrorists killed never came from any Govt. Sources, it was some second tier BJP leaders.
And the base was that there were around 300 active mobile connections at the camp after bombing all the signals died.
Of course 300 active sims doesn’t mean 300 active users. But from here talks of 300 terrorists killed came which were never claimed by IAF, IAF only told we hit the targets precisely.

So Pakistan, be ready to see the next step taken by Indian govt in Kashmir

Deportation of PakKashmiris from IoJK!

And so begins the great fitna ...

@Signalian the troubles shall come from Behind the CeaseFireLine!

Indian Army is not removing fences its a fake news. Also next big thing in J&K UT will be Assembly Elections for which required security forces are already deployed.

by defensive I mean in Artillery duels.

see the claims of 300 terrorists killed never came from any Govt. Sources, it was some second tier BJP leaders.
And the base was that there were around 300 active mobile connections at the camp after bombing all the signals died.
Of course 300 active sims doesn’t mean 300 active users. But from here talks of 300 terrorists killed came which were never claimed by IAF, IAF only told we hit the targets precisely.

Of which, indians like yourself have 0 evidence for ANY of the claims you are making..........:lol:

So where is the evidence that indians did not claim to have killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and 350 mobile phones went "dead" in Balakot?........ :azn:.........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom