What's new

Beaking News..Indian Army Planning of Armoured Attack From Famous Chawinda Sector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why now? False flag hasn't taken place

not necessary that first a false flag incident happens and India starts yelling and than attack .....this time the course is reversed.

guys can't share the ops details being received .....things are very hot since this morning ....may be some real fireworks on Christmas eve...

@TheTallGuy I remember just after 27/2 you posted this scenario.....27/2 was actually meant for IAF to re-adjust their strategy ....

Christmas , last day of year or new year night or first week of 2020 are crucial dates . We should be prepared . May ALLAH (GOD) help Pakistan n Pakistan Armed forces Aameen .

not necessary that first a false flag incident happens and India starts yelling and than attack .....this time the course is reversed.

guys can't share the ops details being received .....things are very hot since this morning ....may be some real fireworks on Christmas eve...

@TheTallGuy I remember just after 27/2 you posted this scenario.....27/2 was actually meant for IAF to re-adjust their strategy ....

Share some details I believe it’s every Pakistani right to know what’s happening.

@NA71 Please confirm, its Sabtain Ahmed Dar from Dunya News. There is a rumor among the heads of our news room that Azad Kashmir has been bombed by India an hour ago? Is it just a rumor or the attack has taken place?

@NA71 Please confirm, its Sabtain Ahmed Dar from Dunya News. There is a rumor among the heads of our news room that Azad Kashmir has been bombed by India an hour ago? Is it just a rumor or the attack has taken place?

Brother mine,

Whats wrong with PakMedia?

Why you guys are NOT PakPositive? Is it you or your owners?

It is high time that PakMedia stops being MarasiMedia and help PakPositiveNationalism.... am not blaming the reporters or staff... but your Anchorz are spreading malice and fasad on daily basis...

Also this support for CriminalEnterprise by MarasiMedia in the name of JumWhoirat has brought us what?

Not that the current GoP is a farishta...

Come on PakBrother, help the PakArmedForces and build PakPositiveNatioanalNarrative... we are looking at something very dangerous from within and without...especially GanguFacistRegime and GanguTerroristArmy!

PakistanZindabad

Mangus

Careful please!

its high time you contact ISPR then this open forum

Brother mine,

Whats wrong with PakMedia?

Why you guys are NOT PakPositive? Is it you or your owners?

PakistanZindabad

Mangus

I don't dispute dar sahab's credentials as an honest jurno but he's representing the same media group whose owner single handedly turned education into a high end commodity.

A high school certificate which used to cost around 4-6 thousand pkr just a decade ago is now worth 200-250k pkr and that's just the high school expenses for a moderate private educational institute

Last edited:
I don't dispute dar sahab's credentials as an honest jurno but he's representing the same media group who's owner single handedly turned education into a high end commodity.

A high school certificate which used to cost around 4-6 thousand pkr just a decade ago is now worth 200-250k pkr and that's just the high school expenses for a moderate private educational institute

My very dear YoungPak,

You know that my generation went to GovSchools and what brilliant experience it was!

From HighSchool to Uni... Teachers enjoyed our respect and were dedicated to see us advance...

And when I see what has become of OurEducationSystem... it pains me....

Everything in Pakistan as become a commodity because CriminalEnterprise has turned Pakistan into Commodity!

Cry the Beloved Country!

Mangus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom