What's new

Beaking News..Indian Army Planning of Armoured Attack From Famous Chawinda Sector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the intl. Community gives a damn ? .

Imran Khan's anti India rants have only been in private twitter capacity and not under Prime Minister portfolio.

This munafiqat represents a grave danger to Pakistan

The LOC is heavily defended with military presence, how much more buildup is required ?

Thats what im asking, Other than LOC, is there any buildup on either side, like sialkot and below?

Is it just internet warriors or some serious stuff going on?

Why take the risk in finding it out?

GoP is not serious about Indian aggression. It had long placed all her eggs in Trumps mediation basket.
SMQ has already written a letter to UN . I guess that's what GoP did .

Please, add terrorism in SriLanka and sending troublemakers in Tibet!

And did you know that NewZealand Terrorist has revealed to have links to RSS!?

However, this chorun is not going to have anymore buyers...and frankly, we don't care about it...FATF or no FATF!

India is so confident about its cross border terrorism activities that Indian military personnel and Indian terrorists infiltrate through international borders, not even LOC.

Where as Indian median screams about Pakistan infiltration through LOC, the Indian disgracer naval officer Yadav had infiltrated Pakistan through international border. The mukti bahini has infiltrated through international borders.

That’s the legacy set up by Indian cross border terrorism.

salam, I am back on PDF.
IMG-20191223-WA0016.jpg

...................... We know that India will wage a war but still same old BS of appealing to bloody International community nonsense. Fighting on our territory means loss of lives will be ten times higher as well.

This bloody democracy will destroy Pakistan ultimately.

Totally agree with you, we never had such bloody ganguized cowards ruling our country at all levels who believe more in the glory of pacifism nonsense rather than activism, agility and courage.

The Indians have just learned Russian air platforms are utter junk and no match for western ones,the reason such emphasis is being put on the Rafale.

I’m happy France sold Rafale. But I’m not they were sold to enemies of my brothers and sisters, in other words to my enemies, but still I hope Pakistan Air Force will eat rafaled or not rafaled IAF.

And PAF will eat them insha’Allah.

Last edited:
What about something like Balakot attack for domestic consumption
Anything is possible Pakistan is not going to nuke India due to a fight in border areas
For that a false flag is necessary and I think one is imminent considering the internal termoil there. I think this time they will do something on a scale that has never happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom