What's new

Beaches Of Karachi

manora and paradise point are my favourite places i still remember those days when i was child use to come with family can't forget those golden days of my life thanx for pics

No women, No Bikinis? Probably going to cross Pakistan off my tourist list..

You should, I don't think Pakistani people would want you there. You ignorant fool it is a Muslim country what do you expect? Tolerant as Pakistan is lewd or semi-nudity or nudity isn't allowed in public. You appear to be ignorant I don't even think you should be fit to travel anywhere.

Yes please cross it off your list cuz it forsure has crossed you if its list of vistiors .. its a muslim nation dum dum do some homework before speaking your silly mind off.. :disagree:

May I have the Permission to post the beaches of My home town since I am not able to open a Separate thread, It would be very helpful if I could Post

You should, I don't think Pakistani people would want you there. You ignorant fool it is a Muslim country what do you expect? Tolerant as Pakistan is lewd or semi-nudity or nudity isn't allowed in public. You appear to be ignorant I don't even think you should be fit to travel anywhere.

Woah Woah, there buddy. Obviously you don't know that I was being Sarcastic, I know it's a predominately Muslim country, and I know their cultural differences our significantly different than ours. I was trying to get a laugh, but far as I see it wasn't taken that way. I apologize, to anyone that have taken any offense. Some of you guys need some humor in your life, laughter is the best medicine..

-Forgot to mention, I travel around the world every year, I've been to Europe and the Middle East, I've been to places that's probably not even in your geographical vocabulary, I've met people from all walks of life. I really don't know who you are, but by the way you portray yourself in your small segment, you shouldn't be judging anybody at all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom