What's new

Beaches Of Karachi

Pictures of Beaches in Karachi

1110-karachi2.jpg

598451135f72581f201a468f13eb75c4.jpg

i'm so glad to see the karachi beaches looking nice and clean again last time i went to a beach there the sand was black and trash thrown all over the place .

Hasnair Sir! have the structures being completed and they are working on the finishing and all that or were they still workin on structures when u went there???

As this food street is 1km long, so the structures on that 1km bridge were not completed, i think 70%+ work was done, and the structures under the loop of bridge are almost completed!! Hopefully they will open it within 3-4 months!!:pakistan:

French beach ki koi pics dikhai nahin...

Yesterday i was posting the pics of Frence Beach, but then thought, i will post them on page 2!!

Here we go!!

Ladies put your hand together for French Beach!!:victory::victory::yahoo::pakistan:

i'm so glad to see the karachi beaches looking nice and clean again last time i went to a beach there the sand was black and trash thrown all over the place .

hahaha, you mistakenkly visited clifton, clifton is the most famous and dirty beach of karachi, and fact is that 90% of the visitors are not karachiites!!

Karachiites visits, Sandspit, Manora, French Beach, Capemout, Paradise Point, HawksBays, next time do visit frencg beach or sands pit or hawks bay!!

hahaha, you mistakenkly visited clifton, clifton is the most famous and dirty beach of karachi, and fact is that 90% of the visitors are not karachiites!!

Karachiites visits, Sandspit, Manora, French Beach, Capemout, Paradise Point, HawksBays, next time do visit frencg beach or sands pit or hawks bay!!

yeah i know it was clifton i been to sandspit and hawksbay they're really nice didn't mean all of them guess i should have said clifton instead of beaches but yeah anyway what i meant was some pics here are def of clifton and it looks much nicer and cleaner than what i remember .

no safe gurds and if they are they arwe not equiped well we lack too much in this field

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom