What's new

Be Ready To Face Fallout Of Kulbhushan Jadhav's Sentence: Pakistan Media to pak govt

The points raised by Dawn and Geo is to be taken. I mean even they are asking for evidence and how the trial proceeded. You can prosecute according to Pakistani law. But how was he defended? Who defended the accused? What points were told on his behalf? What evidences presented? Trying an foreign citizen and their embassy officials are not allowed to see him.

Jadhav will never be hanged.
Pakistani administration, military and media will keep fighting and poking each other over the issue and jadhav will never be hanged and eventually will be exchanged to the pakistani spy caught in nepal.
Give me a single instance where Pakistan Media, Gov or Army narrative is different from each other?
You Indians are most shameless people...And regarding to Pakistani retired colonel, execute him and we will execute each and every retired Indian army officer everywhere in the world...Because you started it....! Now GTFO...!

We cant hang their SPY, due to morality of Indian Laws back home... But their ISI Guy caught in Nepal will never be heard here after and many like him serving in Indian Jails...

We are dealing with a Nation which doesnt accepts its Spy who was caught and served his sentence in India ...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...eats-a-pakistani-spy/articleshow/58121986.cms
Theree are rules about spies but not for terrorists and in Pakistan the law is death same as in India.

you can't be ready for what's going to come , you can just brace yourself. without the backchannel blood is going to flow in the borders .the only question is who is who can afford to bleed longer.
Better start eating meat ye dal sabji blood ek minute mein thanda ho jata hai:coffee:

Give me a single instance where Pakistan Media, Gov or Army narrative is different from each other?
You Indians are most shameless people...And regarding to Pakistani retired colonel, execute him and we will execute each and every retired Indian army officer everywhere in the world...Because you started it....! Now GTFO...!

You kidnapped Jadhav and this is the COURTESY payback. A third party source...The German Ambassador confirmed it last year itself.

If I am speaking truth, will you concede Pakistanis are " most shameless people"...by same standard.
If the Pakistani Colonel owns up in a video being the king pin of the Railway Sabotage and that he was part of the group who kidnapped Jadhav , will you apply the same standard of justice?

My answer is no. For you it will be AMRIKA- BHARAT-YAHOODI conspiracy.

Our enemy has been barking since 1947, it doesn't matter what they say.

Absolutely..

I doubt he will be hanged either, but his chances of leaving Pakistan are just as me getting pregnant. But if I was him I would rather be hanged than life a life sentence in Pakistani jail as an Indian spy..only the imaginations gives me shivers

Everybody is skeptical about it..

Pakistan has started punishing Indian terrorists - that is actually unprecedented, rare but a welcome move. Its your new reality. Happy living there. ;)

Keep underestimating it just helps us better justify your aborhernt human rights violations.

Back
Top Bottom