What's new

Be careful,,,,,

WTF???o_Oo_Oo_O
yeah u can get tapeworm from pork(uncooked/undercooked).....but boiling kills T.Solium..
btw what does op think about T.Saginata,,,also called beef tapeworm..???:azn::azn::azn:
does that mean dont eat beef??:azn:

Proper watch over the cattle and adequate cooking should take care of any worms

Wake up and smell the bacon with Oscar Mayer's new iOS app

There's nothing quite like the smell of freshly cooked bacon to help you get out of bed in the morning. Unless of course, that smell is a clever r(o)use by an iPhone app and there is no bacon. A new alarm app by Oscar Mayer deceives you out of bed every morning to not only the sweet sound of frying bacon, but to the smell as well. A small gadget attached to your iPhone's headphone jack sends a bacon fragrance your way as the alarm sizzles. But, there is no bacon. It's similar to what we saw last year with Scentee, except this bacon device isn't being sold – you'll have to win it through a sweepstakes on Oscar Mayer's website. The bacon alarm clock also isn't for everyone – Android and Windows Phone users will have to opt for a more vegan, but perhaps slightly less heartbreaking, wake up call. Did we mention there's no bacon?

Last edited:
RazPaK thank you

Pork is too fatty and tastes strange, better stick with with chicken, beef, mutton, fish etc

(although he is not offending anybody, he just want to post his views)
hinduguy thank you

===
[Say (O Muhammad), "I find not in that which has been inspired to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork, etc.) for that surely is filth, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allah (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allah's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But whosoever is forced by necessity without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is OftForgiving, Most Merciful.] (Al-An`am: 145)

Consumer Reports magazine has stirred debate about pathogens in pork by reporting a small study in which Yersinia enterocolitica was found in 69% of samples, while more common foodborne pathogens like Salmonella and Listeria were much less prevalent.

Y enterocolitica causes an intestinal illness that manifests as fever, abdominal pain, and often-bloody diarrhea, mainly in children. The illness usually goes away by itself, but it sometimes requires antibiotic treatment, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Consumer Reports, published by the nonprofit group Consumers Union, tested 198 raw pork samples, including 148 pork chops and 50 ground pork, from a number of grocery chains.

Besides finding Y enterocolitica in 69% of the samples, the investigators detected Salmonella in 4%, Staphylococcus aureus in 7%, and Listeria monocytogenes in 3%, according to the report. Also, 11% of the samples had Enterococcus species, a potential indicator of fecal contamination.

Contamination was more common in ground pork than in pork chops, the magazine said.

Muslim Consumer Group: Your Source for Halal Foods Information | Product List

PARASITIC (Bloodsucking) DISEASES

a) TRICHINELLA SPIRATIS ( Trichina worms )
It is the most dangerous parasite to man ( Rheumatism and muscular pain). The infected persons shown no symptoms, recover very slowly some die, some reduced to permanent invalids. No one is immune from this disease and there is no cure.

b) TAENIA SOLIUM ( Pork tape worm )
The worm causes malnourishment of the person leading to anemia, diarrhea, extreme depression melancholia and digestive disturbances. Cysticercosis means that larva enter the blood stream then settle down in one or more of the vital organs of the body, for example: brain, liver, lungs or spinal cord. They grow and encapsulate, inducing pressure to thesystem around, resulting in dangerous diseases (diarrhea,digestive disorder, anemia, chronic invalidation).

c) ROUND WORMS
Examples: Ascaris, which may lead to digestive disturbances, appendicitis, obstructive jaundice.

d) HOOK WORMS
Examples:Ancylostomiasis, which may lead to anemia, oedema, heart failure or retarded growth ( mental and physical), tuberculosis,
diarrhea and typhoid.

e) SCHITOSOMA JAPONICUM
Bleeding, anemia and other syndromes. If ova are settled in the brain or spinal cord, paralysis and death may occur.
http://www.muslimconsumergroup.com/products_list.html

Muslim Consumer Group: Your Source for Halal Foods Information | Product List

Virtually all food with a few exceptions is halal. Halal slaughter need not raise the price of beef or other meat. Any Muslim working in a slaughter house can perform the Zabiah. The Slaughter house need only state on their label it was slaughtered Zabiah (Halal) on the meat that was slaughtered by a Muslim.

Non meat products the producer need only specify the product doesn't contain any meat or intoxicants. Honesty in labeling is all that is required for us to tell if a food is Halal. There are no recognized central Halal labelling centers. Although one can find books that identify what brands etc are Halal. Many located in print and online.

Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?

The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. It feels no jealousy. And among people who consume pork, the practice of wife swapping and other forms of promiscuous behaviour is common

Dear brothers

It's simple

Try to eat raw meat like an animal (lion)

Inside you will consists brutal behavior and predation

So food such as pork

Affect in your actions and deeds

Therefore, God commands us to stay away

And also know the wisdom of prohibition

Someone told me

Such as HERE

Persuasive dialogue concerning the reasons for not eating pork consistent with Leviticus, et al,. As to our Queen's last post concerning not hearing the issue of clean meats, all not prohibited including but not limited to lamb and clean fish are permissible. It is written

KJV Luke 24
41. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
42. And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43. And he took it, and did eat before them.

I eat halal foods. Lucky I live in an are where it is abundant.

Even Hala pizza!! pepperoni made with beef...Yum!!

i think we should eat locust , honey , bread and fish

{foods which are forbidden}: The Holy Qur'an, 5:3 - Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars)...

{prohibition of intoxicants): The Holy Qur'an, 5:90 - O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

(permissibility of seafood): The Holy Qur'an, 35:12 - Nor are the two bodies of flowing water alike,- the one palatable, sweet, and pleasant to drink, and the other, salt and bitter. Yet from each (kind of water) do ye eat flesh fresh and tender, and ye extract ornaments to wear; and thou seest the ships therein that plough the waves, that ye may seek (thus) of the Bounty of Allah that ye may be grateful.

The Qur'an states that everything from the sea is halal, including carnivores such as sharks. You'll see that the list I wrote above says MOST carnivorous animals are haraam. Marine predators seem to be the exception to this rule.

Religions are controlling people's habits. while, brainwashed muslims will try to claim pork must not be taken, many Hindus,Jains etc will also use religion as justification of hating meat/fish/egg. . Beef, Pork tastes awesome.

This monotheistic religions Science

Knowledge of people in the past

Very few
And wrong

But
In Islam

Exact description without any errors

-Starting from Adam to Muhammad peace be upon him
One Message

The Oneness of Allah

Through the prophets, not of other ways aganist allah

All the prophets Muslim

111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."
Surah Al-Ma'idah

78. And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism) . It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'an), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [ie have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!
Surah Al-Hajj

90. And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that La ilaha illa (Huwa): (none has the right to be worshipped but) He, "in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allah's Will)."
91. Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidun (evil-doers, corrupts, etc.).

92. So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

Surah Yunus

different Titles
Jewish Torah - Christian Gospel - and so on

But
Original
At the basis of faith
Islam

69)And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

Surat Al-`Ankabūt

so

1. Pork prohibited in Qur’an
The Qur’an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places.
It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.
“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine,
and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”
[Al-Qur’an 5:3]
The above verses of the Holy Qur’an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why pork is forbidden.

2. Pork prohibited in the Bible
The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible
prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus
“And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth
not the cud; he is unclean to you”.
“Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch,
they are unclean to you.” [Leviticus 11:7-8]
Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy
“And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud,it is unclean unto you.

Someone told me

I don't doubt this, because Jesus was Jewish. :)

Christians interpret the bible many different ways, most do not take it literally. And the few extremes who do, still pick and choose which parts. They are not going to take the bible literally just because you think they should.

Don't take it personally, they don't do whatever I ask them to either. ;)

Someone told me

Consider the actual statistics, the idea behind the teaching, and what actually seems to be trying to warn against.

His real premise is that the long term effect of a poor diet is bad health and high blood pressure, correct?

Try actually following the CDC (Center for Disease Control) stats long term.

What is happening as people keep to their unhealthy diets over the course of years and decades, something sensible, lifelong daily religious practice should theoretically correct?
.. Age..........Men (%)..........Women (%)
20-34..........11.1................6.8
35-44..........25.1................19.0
45-54..........37.1................35.2
55-64..........54.0................53.3
65-74..........64.0................69.3
75-xx..........66.7................78.5
All-yy..........34.1................32.7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Blood Pressure Facts | cdc.gov

Looks an awful lot like the 50% claimed in his original post, doesn't it?

In fact, as the ages go up, those numbers start to trend closer to 2/3rds or even 3/4ths of the population.

50% actually starts to look conservative once you get high enough ...

Someone told me
Thanks for sharing info, I know what your point is. I am just throwing my opinion.
One can’t just compare Jesus with current day Christians. One need to understand the dominant race in Christianity and their background, how they accepted this religion and how it impacted their daily lives.
Jesus was a Prophet, like Abraham, Moses and Muhammed peace be upon them.

The Christians of today's days are product of Roman Empire’s conveniently adoption of Jesus’ religion in 3rd century.
The Europeans had a mixed and scattered culture for thousands of years, with pagan beliefs and other fairy tales dominating the landscape.
With the advent of Christianity in Europe, the locals adopted the religion very quickly, as it did not confronted with their life styles and culture.
Under Constantine who imported (officially) the religion in Europe, Romans ensured that the new religion is in full compliance to their culture and rituals.

For example, during the counsel of Nicaea several aspects of belief systems were standardized before masses (of Europe, non-Semitics, Caucasians) can have a hold onto different version of Bible or common daily life practices of Orthodox Jews. The East Bazentine, new Roman Empire to the central Europe and pockets of other areas in North were mainly pagan at that time. So sculptures, divine figures, certain celebrations, festivities were part of their social life. Moral values were as good as any other region of that time (The middle-east that had Jewish population and influence on others were considered very conservatives, so you can imagine what was going on in Europe), drinking and pork eating was normal and commonly practiced.

So the importer of the new religion made sure that standards set by Bible for Isrealites must not collide with the relaxed (no restrictions) attitude of Europeans towards religion. They customized the religion to best suite the new tenants that eventually became the torch bearer of Christianity within few centuries. The original followers and preachers fell in the background and eventually forgotten. The religion totally changed and took new course where the founder died for the sins, giving followers clean chit to do whatever they do, keep His sculpture in Church, follow the re-branded customs of pagans with renewed stories linked to Jesus for every celebration and festivals, drink and eat pork as before and create excuses (from Jesus’ life) for everything that they do against the Ten Commandments.

How about sticking with pork and not pulling the tired "my religion is better than yours because.." or "your religion is bad because..." stuff just to troll a flamewar.

Besides we are amazed by your research on pig sex and how they have no jealousy.

Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?

The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. It feels no jealousy. And among people who consume pork, the practice of wife swapping and other forms of promiscuous behaviour is common

Dear brothers

It's simple

Try to eat raw meat like an animal (lion)

Inside you will consists brutal behavior and predation

So food such as pork

Affect in your actions and deeds

Therefore, God commands us to stay away

And also know the wisdom of prohibition

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 34 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Non-Muslims eat pork - drink alcohol - adultery - usury - gambling - and so on

And do sins against the Ten Commandments

And do not care about that so this basically thing in his life

Back
Top Bottom