What's new

Be careful,,,,,

The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. It feels no jealousy.

You've been watching the sexual practices of all the animals on this earth to make that claim? Are you a weirdo or something?

Somebody should dig up some footage of the Bonobo Monkey.
They'd make pigs look saintly.

Last edited:
The other non-Muslims and atheists will agree only if convinced through reason, logic and science. Eating of pork can cause no less than seventy different types of diseases. A person can have various Helminthes, like roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. One of the most dangerous is Taenia Solium, which in a laymans terminology is called tapeworm. It harbours in the intestine and is very long. Its ova i.e. eggs, enter the blood stream and can reach almost all the organs of the body. If it enters the brain it can cause memory loss. If it enters the heart it can cause heart attack and if it enters the eye it can cause blindness. If it enters the liver it can cause liver damage. It can damage almost all the organs of the body.

==

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, never committed adultery, and he required his followers to engage only in lawful marriage relationships with women, and forbid sex outside of Almighty God's Ordinance.

Satan (the devil) threatens you with poverty and orders you to commit Fahsha (evil deeds, illegal sexual intercourse, sins etc.); whereas Allah promises you Forgiveness from Himself and Bounty, and Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.
[Holy Quran 2:268]

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "(But) the things that my Lord has indeed forbidden are Al�Fawahish (great evil sins, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, sins (of all kinds), unrighteous oppression, joining partners (in worship) with Allah for which He has given no authority, and saying things about Allah of which you have no knowledge."
[Holy Quran 7:33]

And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fahishah [i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allah forgives him).
[Holy Quran 17:32]

The adulterer marries not but an adulteress or a Mushrikah and the adulteress none marries her except an adulterer or a Muskrik [and that means that the man who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan or idolatress) or a prostitute, then surely he is either an adulterer, or a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater, etc.) And the woman who agrees to marry (have a sexual relation with) a Mushrik (polytheist, pagan or idolater) or an adulterer, then she is either a prostitute or a Mushrikah (female polytheist, pagan, or idolatress, etc.)]. Such a thing is forbidden to the believers (of Islamic Monotheism).

[Holy Quran 24:3]

Verily, those who like that (the crime of) illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you know not.

[Holy Quran 24:19]

O Prophet! When believing women come to you to give you the pledge, that they will not associate anything in worship with Allah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit illegal sexual intercourse, that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood (i.e. by making illegal children belonging to their husbands), and that they will not disobey you in any Ma'ruf (Islamic Monotheism and all that which Islam ordains) then accept their Bai'a (pledge), and ask Allah to forgive them, Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Holy Quran 60:12]

People committed fornication and adultery in most places around the word in Muhammad's time, yet he never once did so, and he forbade all of his followers from this evil practice.

Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?

Last edited:
I suggest you give up fish too:

Eat Raw Fish ... Get a 9-Foot Tapeworm - ABC News

One summer day in August 2006, Anthony Franz went to a Chicago area hospital carrying a 9-foot worm.

ht_salmon_tapeworm_090615_wmain.jpg

Getty Images/Courtesy Centers for Disease Control
He did not find it in his garden.

Franz is one of the few, but growing number of tapeworm victims in cities across the world who are discovering (or rediscovering) that some of the most popular fish can host parasites.

Although still rare, a study this June showed salmon tapeworm infestations tripled from an average of 0.32 cases per 100,000 people each year in Kyoto, Japan, to at least to 1 case in 100,000 people in 2008. As more people adopt sushi and undercooked fish diets around the world so too, has the worm spread.

The article, printed in Emerging Infectious Diseases, tracked the movement of tapeworm infection for 20 years as reports migrated from rural fishing villages in Japan to urban centers around the world, including France, Switzerland and the United States.

"Usually, with this particular warm it produces discomfort, some pain, and it can produce anemia," said Dr. Felipe C. Cabello professor of Microbiology and Immunology at New York Medical College in Valhalla.

A more dangerous worm, a nematode called anisakis, can burrow into the stomach wall and require surgery. But Cabello said the fish tapeworm can still slowly drain a person's energy.

"The parasite sucks the vitamin B12, and the person with the parasite does not have enough," said Cabello. "This is a worm that can reach 25 feet and it might take months, a year to grow."

In 2008 a Czech tourist fell ill from eating raw sockeye salmon in Vancouver, Canada. According to an article in The Oregonian, the man only discovered a tapeworm when he returned home. Other forms of salmon tapeworm have been found in sushi-eating urbanites in Brazil, according to a July 2007 report in Emerging Infectious Diseases.

In Franz's case, the offending creature was the Diphyllobothrium latum. Franz was not available for comment and is suing an Illinois seafood restaurant for $100,000.

"Basically we discovered that this particular tapeworm was caused from uncooked seafood, particularly salmon," said Franz's attorney, Gregory Leiter. "That's what he brought into the hospital."

Why Fish Carry Parasites
Leiter charges the parasite came from "uncooked seafood salad," at Shaw's Crab House in downtown Chicago, a restaurant that's part of the greater Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises of Chicago.

"From the reports we've seen, and the people we spoken to, we're very confident that he did not get this tapeworm from food at our restaurants," said Kevin Brown, president CEO of Lettuce Entertain You. "In each of our restaurants food safety and proper food handling is the number one priority," he said.

Whatever happened at that restaurant, it's clearly possible to get a fish tapeworm in the United States.

"Chefs sometimes joke if the worms are moving then the fish is fresh," said Helen Rennie, author of the blog Beyondsalmon (Beyond Salmon and owner of Helen's Kitchen cooking school in Boston.

"When I used to work in a restaurant I found that the fish I got was a lot more wormy than the fish I get in the store," she said. "It's natural."

Rennie, who specializes in fish dishes, said large tuna varieties such as blue fin, yellow fin and big eye are usually parasite-free. But Rennie said trout, cod and wild small salmon such as sockeye and coho (not king salmon) are prone to parasites.

In fact many grocery stores sell fish that's been through "candling" to remove surface parasites.

"They put fillets on glass and shine strong light through and pick it out worms with tweezers," she said. "They do that so you don't go to back to [the store] and rip the fishmonger's head off."

Disgusting as parasites may sound, fish safety officials, parasitologists and cooks say most of us should relax. It only takes cooking the fish to kill off the parasites.

"I always hear, 'oh my god, I'll never cook fish again -- but if you have ever eaten a fish dish before you, I promise you have eaten parasites before," said Rennie. "But if you are serving it raw at home -- I don't suggest anybody do that without any real training."

According to U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, all fish meant to be served as sushi must be frozen for a specified period of time (usually a week) to kill lurking parasites.

Learning to Safely Eat, and Cook Fish
Rennie said no matter how fresh, unless you're buying certified "sushi grade" fish it's best not to try to serve it raw at home.

"Parasites are really a non-issue, it's not as big of a problem as time and temperature holding," said Pamela Tom, Seafood Network Information Center Director at the University of California, Davis. "People focus on methyl mercury, but in reality it's not as important as the bacteria."

"I'd say overall the nation is not at risk," she said.

Indeed, many other countries still see fish tapeworm more often than the raw-fish aficionados in the United States.

"There was one big recall a couple years ago in California where someone brought in fresh salmon from up north to a restaurant," said Scott Lyell Gardner, curator and professor at the Harold W. Manter Laboratory of Parasitology at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln.

"People get it very commonly, especially in the northern parts of the world -- in Norway, Finland, Canada," he said.

Gardner said the fish tapeworm naturally moves from larval stages in fish to adult stages in bears (or sea mammals). The large mammals then excrete the eggs back into the water to start the process all over again.

"The main life cycle is bear-salmon, bear-salmon, and people get into it when they eat salmon," he said. Bottom line: cooking makes the fish safe. To stop this cycle, cook your fish."

Jesus Christ , peace be upon him

Did not eat pork never in his life

Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:8). Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.

The meaning of this speech is very dangerous

This confirms Christians away for the actions and words of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him

Mark 7:14-19

14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen to me, everyone, and understand this.15 Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.” [16]

I suggest you think about his words and stop defiling yourself.

cadet zain thank you

====

Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus’ values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus’ values better than Christians.

1. Jesus was bearded, as are most Muslims, but only the rare Christian.

2. Jesus dressed modestly. If we close our eyes and form a mental picture, we see flowing robes, from wrists to ankles—much like the loose Arabian thobes and the Indio-Pakistani shalwar kameez, typical of the Muslims of those areas. What we don’t imagine is the revealing or seductive clothing so ubiquitous in Christian cultures.

3. Jesus’ mother covered her hair, and this practice was maintained among the Christian women of the Holy Land up to the middle of the twentieth century. Again, this is a practice maintained among Muslims as well as Orthodox Jews (of which Jesus was one), but not among modern day Christians.
Manners

1. Jesus focused upon salvation and eschewed finery. How many “righteous” Christians fit this “It’s not just on Sundays” profile? Now how many “five prayers a day, every day of the year” Muslims?

2. Jesus spoke with humility and kindness. He didn’t “showboat.” When we think of his speeches, we don’t imagine theatrics. He was a simple man known for quality and truth. How many preachers and how many evangelists follow this example?

3. Jesus taught his disciples to offer the greeting of “Peace” (Luke 10:5), and then set the example: “Peace be with you” (Luke 24:36, John 20:19, John 20:21, John 20:26). Who continues this practice to this day, Christians or Muslims? “Peace be with you” is the meaning of the Muslim greeting, “Assalam alaikum.” Interestingly enough, we find this greeting in Judaism as well (Genesis 43:23, Numbers 6:26, Judges 6:23, I Samuel 1:17 and I Samuel 25:6).
Religious Practices

1. Jesus was circumcised (Luke 2:21). Paul taught it wasn’t necessary (Rom 4:11 and Gal 5:2). Muslims believe it is.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:8). Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.

3. Jesus didn’t give or take usury, in compliance with the Old Testament prohibition (Exodus 22:25). Usury is forbidden in the Old Testament and the Quran, as it was forbidden in the religion of Jesus. The economies of most Christian countries, however, are structured upon usury.

4. Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?
Practices of Worship

1. Jesus purified himself with washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the pious prophets who preceded him (see Exodus 40:31-32 in reference to Moses and Aaron), and as is the practice of Muslims.

2. Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

3. Jesus fasted for more than a month at a time (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2), as did the pious before him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:8), and as do Muslims in the annual fast of the month of Ramadan.

4. Jesus made pilgrimage for the purpose of worship, as all Orthodox Jews aspire to do. The Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca is well known, and is alluded to in the Bible (see The First and Final Commandment).
Matters of Creed

1. Jesus taught the oneness of God (Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 22:37 and Luke 10:27), as conveyed in the first commandment (Exodus 20:3). Nowhere did he declare the Trinity.

2. Jesus declared himself a man and a prophet of God (see above), and nowhere claimed divinity or divine sonship. Which creed are the above points more consistent with—the Trinitarian formula or the absolute monotheism of Islam?

One wonders what happened between the practices of the first generation of Jesus’ followers and the Christians of modern day. At the same time, we have to respect the fact that Muslims exemplify Jesus’ teachings more than Christians do. Furthermore, we should remember that the Old Testament foretold three prophets to follow. John the Baptist and Jesus Christ were numbers one and two, and Jesus Christ himself predicted the third and last. Hence, both Old and New Testaments speak of a final prophet, and we would be amiss if we didn’t consider that final prophet to be Muhammad, and the final revelation to be that of Islam

But it tastes so nice. :(
ayo gorkhali do you eat beef too?

@Aeronaut he's going into banned topic territory
it does not work that way coz this specific member is known to create such threads (although he is not offending anybody, he just want to post his views)
I would suggest you to post a few christian proselytizing videos and have some fun. :)

Pork is too fatty and tastes strange, better stick with with chicken, beef, mutton, fish etc

WTF???o_Oo_Oo_O
yeah u can get tapeworm from pork(uncooked/undercooked).....but boiling kills T.Solium..
btw what does op think about T.Saginata,,,also called beef tapeworm..???:azn::azn::azn:
does that mean dont eat beef??:azn:

Back
Top Bottom