What's new

Be careful,,,,,

revol

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pork has very little muscle building material and contains excess of fat. This fat gets deposited in the vessels and can cause hypertension and heart attack. It is not surprising that over 50% of Americans suffer from hypertension

Another dangerous helminthes is Taenia Tichurasis. A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die. In a research project undertaken in America, it was found that out of twenty-four people suffering from

Taenia tichurasis, twenty two had cooked the pork very well. This indicates that the ovas present in the pork do not die under normal cooking temperature.

If you got minute 7 it talks about how the flu is transferred from nature to humans via pigs.

I'm having trouble even tracking down one case of Taenia Tichurasis in the USA

I'm questioning the validity of this. Although I have to agree if you are a weightlifter and want to bulk up pork isn't the best choice since many cuts are fatty..but neither is lamb. Poultry is #1.

At least in the USA pork is safe. You never hear about any diseases compared to say mad cow disease in beef, or salmonella/bird flu, or mercury/PCBs in fish.

Last edited:
Huuuuue... I hate that meat.....Because of that i think the Pig took revenge on me two years ago.

There is no difference between deep freezing and normal cooking.
Result is the same

This is the main reason for the prohibition of pork in the three monotheistic religions

to see pork after placing cola
See What's in your tummy O eat pork
you will feel nauseous

and pork are the sanctity of God in Islamic law,

and spoke of that Prophet Muhammad 1400 years

Screw you all haters , i Love Pork :P i have no idea what i would if there would not have been any pork :P :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Not a big fan of pork, too much fat and protein seems to be low compared to other meat/fish...

And the pork I get sometimes consists of +70% fat... and people still complain about obesity, cholesterol...

to see pork after placing cola
See What's in your tummy O eat pork

Even though they showed in the above video that all pork is not infested with worms I still can believe that parasites can easily infest ANY animal. If that pig shown in the other video was running around wild I wouldn't be surprised if it had tons of parasites. Even if it was farm raised it still *could* have a problem.

Ever look at fish under a microscope?
They are infested with eggs/worms/parasites too. You know fish swim in an environment teeming with these things!!

That's one of the main reasons people cook food.

Last edited:
The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they dont have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.

Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbours excreta.

The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they dont have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.

Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbours excreta.

Why bringing religion.

The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth.

No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature.

Have you ever been on a farm???
Have you ever seen places where chickens are kept? Chickens crap all over the place. In their food..in their water..in their nests...on their own eggs...they don't care. They poop, turn around, and peck at it.

Same with a cow. They'll have their head down munching on grass they are currently peeing on or have a mouthful from the cow pooping in front of them. They could care less.

You are giving animals too much credit and the pig too little credit.

And if you want to talk about scavengers you'll have to give up seafood.

Pig farm in the US

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom